FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

Thanks a lot for the enormous effort you made into this pack. The only thing I don't like is that you renamed the outfits and I can't identify some of the original outfit names.

Yea I totally understand. I had to simplify the names to ensure I kept the directories consistent. When you have to link up meshes, materials, textures, and creation kit entries for 100+ outfits, simplifying the naming helps a ton. If you want the original outfit name for any of them, let me know which and I'll be happy to post it here.

I too understand why you did it. I'll try to figure out the original names and I'll ask you the ones I don't know. Again, thanks a lot for this, I'll also try to post some pics of the outfits.

I've also noticed a lot of the outfits don't have shoes, maybe you could try adding some with this resource: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15152/?

Great idea on the shoes. Shouldn't be too difficult with that resource.

Nice work, definitely a good start for sure.  

Couple quick things, the Makato materials file has it's textures directed to the wrong spot, and Dress 9 transparent is derped a bit.

These should be the correct files for ya if you haven't fixed them already.  

edit:  looks like you uploaded the Schoolgirl outfits from Bazonga's workshop on accident too.  

fixes.7z

Couple quick things, the Makato materials file has it's textures directed to the wrong spot, and Dress 9 transparent is derped a bit.

edit:  looks like you uploaded the Schoolgirl outfits from Bazonga's workshop on accident too.  

I was just going to mention the transparent  problem .Your fixes work great thanks  ;)

edit: looks like you uploaded the Schoolgirl outfits from Bazonga's workshop on accident too.

Thanks for the help! Any adjustments are much appreciated. Will add these to the next update.

Thanks for the help! Any adjustments are much appreciated. Will add these to the next update.

Speaking of which, how will update be handled? Will you just upload the whole thing again or will you make smaller files for people who have the initial download to just update

edit: looks like you uploaded the Schoolgirl outfits from Bazonga's workshop on accident too.

No, thank you for all the hard work you've done on this.  

It's a pretty monumental task you are undertaking so if you want any help on anything while you work on other aspects I'd be happy to help you.  

Speaking of which, how will update be handled? Will you just upload the whole thing again or will you make smaller files for people who have the initial download to just update

I will repost both the updated whole thing and a patch for those who downloaded the original.

epic work but do they have bodysilde or what?

Yes they are all bodyslide outfits.

After reinstalling both Bodyslide and your mod from scratch I got them working thanks . Nice work . And they dont clip too badly at all and any that do clip are just a few seconds in outfit studio .

Glad to hear it!

I believe there is already the wonderwoman outfit on the nexus but I'll add supergirl to the list.

if  I could suggest   :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56758/?

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80900/?

I don't know if it's possible, technically , but it would be so nice to have :)

It's possible, just really difficult since it requires remodeling the CBBE mesh.  Best bet would be using Lazman's high heels from the Nexus and editing the textures 

There's another resource on the nexus that consist of a CBBE mesh with the feet prepared for the heels. I haven't tested it but I think the feet clips throught the floor because and it needs a high heel system or something like that.

Here's the link if you want to look it up: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20107/?

I've added in your fixes. Thanks again. I can't find where I accidentally added the outfits for Bazonga Young Trap outfit. Can you detail where it is?

Since everyone wanted heels attached to the outfit, I've been toying around with it.

I have one variety which works well and requires little body adjustment and has proper weighting and minimal clipping.

I can add these pretty easily to the outfits that need shoes.

Mesh here

SkyHeels.7z

post-1381747-0-98097800-1485405555_thumb.png

I've also been trying to intergrate proper high heels. Without a HDT Heels system to raise the character up,  the heels just clip straight through the ground. Preventing this requires adjusting and shortening the entire body.

I didn't care much for the mods that shortened just the calves to compensate for this. The calves look awkward and deformed, So I attempted to shorten the entire leg somewhat to raise up the heels.

I've got a working version, although the seams around the ankles aren't perfect.

It can probably be touched up with some grooming in Outfit Studio. I'll upload the files if anyone wants to take a crack at it. Note the sliders I added in outfit studio to raise the legs. The weighting is not perfect either, but it looks decent in game.

Here are images in game of the High Heels.

post-1381747-0-33799100-1485406066_thumb.png

post-1381747-0-39032500-1485406214_thumb.png

Here are the body slide files.

SkyHighHeels.7z

I've added in your fixes. Thanks again. I can't find where I accidentally added the outfits for Bazonga Young Trap outfit. Can you detail where it is?

Hard to see but it's school girl 3 is identical to BZW after school  

It may have originally been a skyrim outfit and you both just ported it.  I just figured with such a large swath of outfits you were converting which still boggles my mind, level of dedication is just unreal and deserves thanks 10 times over, that it just someone got cluttered into the mix on accident.  

post-463182-0-44768700-1485408373_thumb.jpg