View File

Tera Elinrace 2 companions
===================================
Hello, This is my first mod. I'm sorry if I made any mistakes while making this mod.
This mod will add two essentials Tera Elin companions to Skyrim. They are a custom unplayable race, So you will not be able to play as them. But Tera Elinrace 2.esm is still a requirement.

1. The Elin with the silver hair is Delin, you will find her in Morthal at the Moorside Inn. She is a weapons expert, And can be taught low level magic she will sometimes use as ranged attacks.

2. The Elin with orange hair is Citra, You can find her in Dawnstar at the Windpeak Inn.

Their levels are based on your character's current level,but they will started at level 80,so good to you for pick them for low level character.

Note that they are not Marriable followers.

The other meshes and textures (except face) are based on your Tera Elin 2 race folder, so you don't need to panic when you ctd.
If you want to were what they are wearing in the screenshots, They are wearing Blade and Souls Armors/Robes pack.

YOU NEED :
1.Race compability.esm
2.Tera Elinrace 2.esm
download them all from this site!
3.SkyUI
4.SKSE
5.ECE or Racemorph (following Tera Elinrace 2 installation from nexus!)

Installation :
As I see in mr.Psychomachina's words,you must install this to your skyrim folder (but not in Data folder because this already packed),enable in data files and just play your skyrim.If you having a CTD bug,please let me know I need your help. :-/

Uninstall :
Delete this Bsa file and delete their facegen at Meshes and textures at

Meshes : Data > Meshes > Actor > Character > Facegeom > TeraElincustomfollowers.esp and delete this folder.

Textures : Data > Textures > Actor > Character > Facegendata > Facetint > TeraElincustomfollowers.esp and delete this folder.

CREDITS
1. OF COURSE GOD first.
2. Bethesda for amazing Skyrim game.
3. Creation Kit,Nifmerge and Nifskope for support.
4. Psychomachina for this original Tera Elinrace.
5. Numenume for Eyebrows.
6. SGhairs for their hairs,The modder allowed me to make these follower's hair :3
7. For the author of "Okrace" that makes brilliant skeleton scaling (but I still can't find who's the creator of Okrace)
8. Neighbour's cat eye! :P

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/21/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Tera Elinrace 2,Race compability,SkyUI,SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

Congratulations on releasing your first mod.  I'm unable to test it myself as I'm busy with my own work, but it looks like enough people have downloaded it to, hopefully, provide some feedback.

There is something I need to alert you about and it's what you mentioned in your post.

Installation :
As I see in mr.Psychomachina's words,you must install this to your skyrim folder (but not in Data folder because this already packed),enable in data files and just play your skyrim.If you having a CTD bug,please let me know I need your help.  :-/

My Elin 2 mod and your followers mod need to be installed in the DATA folder.  If they are installed in the SKYRIM folder then they will not work.  You will need to change your install instructions to what I have stated or just remove this part since about 99% of mod users know that these types of mods are installed in the DATA folder.

Congratulations on releasing your first mod.  I'm unable to test it myself as I'm busy with my own work, but it looks like enough people have downloaded it to, hopefully, provide some feedback.

There is something I need to alert you about and it's what you mentioned in your post.

Installation :

As I see in mr.Psychomachina's words,you must install this to your skyrim folder (but not in Data folder because this already packed),enable in data files and just play your skyrim.If you having a CTD bug,please let me know I need your help.  :-/

My Elin 2 mod and your followers mod need to be installed in the DATA folder.  If they are installed in the SKYRIM folder then they will not work.  You will need to change your install instructions to what I have stated or just remove this part since about 99% of mod users know that these types of mods are installed in the DATA folder.

Thanks for reply!

I hope this mod won't cause any problem to other users XD

Hey, this looks really good. But is ECE a hard requirement? I may be misunderstanding but is Racemorph separate from ECE (I use Racemenu)

Good work either way, hope I can use it.

I believe 'Racemorph' means 'RaceMenu'.  Followers should work as-is with only Tera Elin 2 as a requirement, try it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got the 'invisible bug', but after some poking around I managed to fix it.

Also, but unrelated, the file structure for the facegen files in the upload is a little off. It's currently meshes > New Folder > actors > the rest of the stuff. It should be just meshes > actors > the rest of the files.

People may experience the invisibility bug because the 'Okrace' skeleton is not packaged with the mod. Without this skeleton, they will be invisible and unable to interact with. So you should probably add a requirement of 'okrace skeleton' or upload it yourself, if you can get their permission.

By the way, that skeleton can be found as part of this follower:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45862/

You'll probably need the texture files from it too, I'm not sure. Thank you for making this mod. :)

post-9821-0-03972800-1494988574_thumb.png