0-positive - Glory Hole wall with chest of drawers

• 4 months later...

Not sure if the wall was downloaded properly or not working with the new Seasons DLC or if I selected the wrong wardrobe.  I downloaded the glowry zip file and not both as was directed.  I don't need the GTW script file because I already have GTW.  When I went to place the wardrobe, the one I placed which looks like the one in the pics was called Squaring it Square.  Not sure if this is the right one because it's the only one I saw that looked like the one in the pics.  When I went to use it, there are no animations that would work with it.  I don't know if maybe there's only certain animations that work with it or if it's just me having issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just tried to download and implement, but it's nowhere to be found in build mode. Tried going to all the various places listed in the topic. Also tried searching "Squaring it Square". That took me to Recreation in Activities & Skills but the actual item itself still wasn't there. I'm stumped and bummed. It says that you don't need the Get Together pack but maybe you do after all since I don't have that one?

3 hours ago, Piera Jade said:

Just tried to download and implement, but it's nowhere to be found in build mode. Tried going to all the various places listed in the topic. Also tried searching "Squaring it Square". That took me to Recreation in Activities & Skills but the actual item itself still wasn't there. I'm stumped and bummed. It says that you don't need the Get Together pack but maybe you do after all since I don't have that one?

hello Piera Jade,
I'm sorry the mod doesn't work on you.
I tested the package 0-Positiv - Glory Hole wall with chest of drawers in Sims version 1.48.94.1020 without Get to gether and couldn't reproduce the error.
please send me a list of your installed Sims 4 extensions and the version number of your Sims 4 installation as PN. I will then try to find the error.

• 4 months later...

This isn't showing for me (base game, no DLC) but I'm on 1.50.67.1020. The custom content is installed, and when I search for it, the game directs me to the right locations, but the actual object is hidden. I'm assuming it's the EA patch to stop things showing without the base DLC.

Not asking for an update, but posting as an FYI. I'm enjoying all the CC, especially from here, but I'm not sure I want to drop lots of money on all the expansions ATM.

20 minutes ago, RathTraveller said:

This isn't showing for me (base game, no DLC) but I'm on 1.50.67.1020. The custom content is installed, and when I search for it, the game directs me to the right locations, but the actual object is hidden. I'm assuming it's the EA patch to stop things showing without the base DLC.

Not asking for an update, but posting as an FYI. I'm enjoying all the CC, especially from here, but I'm not sure I want to drop lots of money on all the expansions ATM. 

Hello, RathTraveller,

I tested the Glory Hole wall without The Sims 4 Get to Gether extension.

the Glory Hole wall can be found in my game in the buy menu under bedroom > chests of drawers.

what doesn't work are the wardrobe functions from the extension The Sims 4: get to gether.

but the WickedWhims animations work.

I've heard before that the Glory Hole wall doesn't show up in the game, but couldn't reproduce the error itself.

can you upload your mod folder as a zip file to Google drive and send me a link as a personal message?

then I'll see if I can reproduce the error better.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

3 hours ago, june1417 said:

The mod works, but the wall does't display correctly to me, shouldn't the wall be in the middle? 

image.png

Hi june1417

the wall is specially placed at the edge.
I created this wall for animations which were originally developed for the walk-in wardrobe of the extension The Sims 4 get to gether.

in the mod description linked mods the sidewall was chosen as reference point for the animations.

16 hours ago, 0-Positiv said:

Hi june1417

the wall is specially placed at the edge.
I created this wall for animations which were originally developed for the walk-in wardrobe of the extension The Sims 4 get to gether.

in the mod description linked mods the sidewall was chosen as reference point for the animations.

ok, it's just the mod doesn't work right for some ww animations, but this mod is great and thanks for sharing.

On 6/2/2019 at 10:48 AM, june1417 said:

ok, it's just the mod doesn't work right for some ww animations, but this mod is great and thanks for sharing.

yes, this version is not suitable for all animations.

I'm currently creating a more flexible version of a Glory Hole.

the new version uses a modified version of my Gloryhole wall as playing surface.
the Glory Hole is a window, which is available in different sizes.

this variant can be arranged in such a way that all Glory Hole animations, which need the walk-in wardrobe as basis, work. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 4:09 AM, Darth_Tader said:

Hey there,

Im running into a weird problem.

Im running the most recent Sims as of today.

I have updated my download and downloaded the get together script but when i buy the wall it places and then disappears.  

Hello, Darth_Tader,

I took a look at it.
it seems that since the Sims 4 update 1.50.67.1020 it is no longer sufficient to integrate the object description and the object tuning into the mod.
there seems to be additional dependencies, which I couldn't isolate yet.
unfortunately mod objects can no longer be installed without the extension from which the original object originated.

1 hour ago, Petr54 said:

After the update, I found that the file in the archive is the same as before the update. Comparison by bytes gives such a result. Sorry for my English.

Hello, Petr54,
that's right, the file is the same as before the update.
I have updated the description.

you don't have to apologize for your English, I also use a translator?.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, 745MilkLotion said:

Hey, warum nicht Sie gerne ändern Wand machen dies möglich? Glory Hole in Wand. Ich Bindfäden Spiele gesehen, aber Ich mag, um zu sehen, ob das möglich war wie sims 4 Parks zu setzen, die zumindest interessant sehen wäre. Männliche und weibliche Toiletten dicht beieinander oder unisex Türen?

Hello, 745MilkLotion,
because I like the idea with the Glory Hole toilet cabin I have already implemented it once.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7754-0-positiv-toilet-stall/

On 10.8.2019 at 8:28 AM, Gaythiccness said:

Hello I hope I'm not bothering, the glory hole doesnt seem to show up, unfortunately I don't have the get together expansion so it may just be my fault but either way I would really like some help. 

Hello, Gaythiccness,
unfortunately the Glory Hole wall doesn't work anymore since the update to The Sims 4 version 1.50.67.1020 without the extension "Get to Gether".
I haven't been able to find all the tuning components needed for the wall to work again without this extension.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:41 AM, 0-Positiv said:

Hello, Gaythiccness,
unfortunately the Glory Hole wall doesn't work anymore since the update to The Sims 4 version 1.50.67.1020 without the extension "Get to Gether".
I haven't been able to find all the tuning components needed for the wall to work again without this extension.

Aww thats unfortunate but nothing crying over, thank you for the response :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...