This is something pretty different than what I normally do, but I figured I'd share it. Someone sent me a private message asking me to try to make a sim based off the character Kassandra from one of the recent Assassin's Creed games. I thought I might as well give it a whirl, and I think I actually ended up with a pretty decent sim for the effort expended. 

image.png.a57ffabe02aa7dcfabfacfed49fecea7.pngimage.png.b7c9b46ef7a80c8d05a7271d9a45b10c.pngimage.png.f475b4a64533023d2af0a2939e86af85.png

image.png.e116b1b44a27b8f480877fcdcb7f26fe.pngimage.png.860d58f7b74d8df0997ed4ec8d715762.png

On 5/27/2019 at 8:01 AM, mrrakkonn said:

This is something pretty different than what I normally do, but I figured I'd share it. Someone sent me a private message asking me to try to make a sim based off the character Kassandra from one of the recent Assassin's Creed games. I thought I might as well give it a whirl, and I think I actually ended up with a pretty decent sim for the effort expended. 

image.png.a57ffabe02aa7dcfabfacfed49fecea7.pngimage.png.b7c9b46ef7a80c8d05a7271d9a45b10c.pngimage.png.f475b4a64533023d2af0a2939e86af85.png

image.png.e116b1b44a27b8f480877fcdcb7f26fe.pngimage.png.860d58f7b74d8df0997ed4ec8d715762.png

wow, plz give this to me

20 hours ago, callumtom111 said:

wow, plz give this to me

I don't feel like putting together a full proper download for her any time soon, but I can do this. Here she is with the CC necessary for what you see in the pictures. 

image.png.e116b1b44a27b8f480877fcdcb7f26fe.pngimage.png.a57ffabe02aa7dcfabfacfed49fecea7.png

Kassandra.rar

You need Spa Day for the hair and Spooky Day Stuff for the outfit. 

CC

Spoiler

Eyebrows by Pralinesims

Makeup by kijiko, obscurus and S-Club

Skin details by SCARLETT, Tifa, GPME, obscurus, and tamo

Skintone by kijiko

Skin replacement(s) and non-default eyes were not included, check up any of my uploaded sims for information on that, it's the same for all of my sims

3 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I don't feel like putting together a full proper download for her any time soon, but I can do this. Here she is with the CC necessary for what you see in the pictures. 

image.png.e116b1b44a27b8f480877fcdcb7f26fe.pngimage.png.a57ffabe02aa7dcfabfacfed49fecea7.png

Kassandra.rar 38.66 MB · 3 downloads

You need Spa Day for the hair and Spooky Day Stuff for the outfit. 

CC

Hide contents

Eyebrows by Pralinesims

Makeup by kijiko, obscurus and S-Club

Skin details by SCARLETT, Tifa, GPME, obscurus, and tamo

Skintone by kijiko

Skin replacement(s) and non-default eyes were not included, check up any of my uploaded sims for information on that, it's the same for all of my sims

mate! I have downloaded some realistic skins but when I tries to figure out my female character's ass or boobs, the geometery goes wrongs, I cant even figure out a little

2 minutes ago, callumtom111 said:

mate! I have downloaded some realistic skins but when I tries to figure out my female character's ass or boobs, the geometery goes wrongs, I cant even figure out a little

I don't really understand, what does this have to do with skins and my post? I guess it might be that these realistic skins have details on them that don't respond well to morphing the body to certain shapes?

On 5/23/2019 at 4:58 PM, MrSimur said:

I used quite an extensive list of package files and mods for those 3 sims, including many body slider mods and height silders. I'm guessing those would need to be included as well. Gonna have to go into CAS later and list everything i used, I'd like them to be available as they are in the photo. ?

Do you still plan to release these three sims? ?