Just now, SavageIndio13 said:

what her name on your wip

Nabila Imran, same name as the sim I was initially making over to make this sim, I might keep the name I might not. 

The old version of her, with that name, is available for download, uploaded as a pack before I began to put everything into the one collection. Looks pretty different though, like the sim in the picture at this point is pretty much a different sim now. 

1 minute ago, mrrakkonn said:

Nabila Imran, same name as the sim I was initially making over to make this sim, I might keep the name I might not. 

The old version of her, with that name, is available for download, uploaded as a pack before I began to put everything into the one collection. Looks pretty different though, like the sim in the picture at this point is pretty much a different sim now. 

o so you havent released the new version yet?

14 minutes ago, RDA said:

Sorry to quote a picture.

You will use Eve Body for your characters ? Because I like this bottom but I found it only for Eve body which I do not use.

No, it's just for that pic unfortunately. I only have it for Eve myself (like you say, don't think those shorts come in other bodyshapes, which is a shame). I also don't use Eve bodyshape and have no plans to do it, I just edited her to kind of have her normal bottom shape with those shorts on and took the picture. 

EDIT: Another pic crossposted from R-Lo's thread

image.png

35 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

No, it's just for that pic unfortunately. I only have it for Eve myself (like you say, don't think those shorts come in other bodyshapes, which is a shame). I also don't use Eve bodyshape and have no plans to do it, I just edited her to kind of have her normal bottom shape with those shorts on and took the picture. 

Yep there is a lot of good quality clothing using only Eve bodyshape. I'm sad about that. I tried myself to make conversion but the result is always bad.

On 12/15/2018 at 10:19 AM, parzysty said:

Eve v4, it's the best.

Does anyone have the Eve 4 default bottom? When I download the EveV4 Zip It contains EveV4 Default Nude Top, EveV4 NonDefault Nude Top, EveV3 Default Nude Bottom and EveV3 NonDefault Nude Bottom. Are there Eve3 Nude Tops? Are there Eve4 Bottoms? (I understand that they are no longer supported)