5 minutes ago, Oops19 said:

I don't get it, according to the EA EULA every content is FREE and can be shared. Unless you bought licenced animations, hair, clothes or skins from Renderotica or Renderosity which you are using for your sims. There other licenses may apply and sharing may be a very bad idea.

Anyway, it's a thread for posers while downloads can be found in the download section.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful sim!

Well, I have a deep respect for modders and wouldn't want to go against their wishes even if they'd probably never know. I'm pretty sure both creators of the skin textures I've combined don't want them to be edited, but then again I don't think giving them credit on this site would even mean anything haha, they'd never see it.

Thank you though.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:34 PM, landoman said:

over--reaction

goes both ways not just one

EA is the Primary-- that is a Proven

Using materials from EA games

EA appreciates the passion that players have for our games, and we're always excited to see the creativity that comes from our community. EA does not object to fair uses of video footage or screenshots on video sharing sites, including YouTube channels that are commercialized, as long as the footage is a version of the game that we have released to the public.

We do reserve the right to address any inappropriate use of EA content. Additionally, because many EA games include content that is licensed from a third-party company or may otherwise have usage restrictions, paired with the large number of video-related questions we get from the community, we aren’t able to grant specific approvals or respond to all follow-up inquiries.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:29 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

You might not ask for my Sims, but I've already ignored and deleted 7 PMs from people all asking "Can I have Ashley Landgraab plz?" 

7 messages for one Sim. So imagine how thin my patience for this has got when you account for the other Sims I've shared in this thread over the years. 

Yes, do not share with anyone, but you should not harness for the rest of the users, they themselves are able to answer!

On 5/29/2020 at 11:03 PM, Oops19 said:

I don't get it, according to the EA EULA every content is FREE and can be shared. Unless you bought licenced animations, hair, clothes or skins from Renderotica or Renderosity which you are using for your sims. There other licenses may apply and sharing may be a very bad idea.

Anyway, it's a thread for posers while downloads can be found in the download section.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful sim!

Not all sims posted here can be found in the download section.

2 hours ago, 20087p said:

Yes, do not share with anyone, but you should not harness for the rest of the users, they themselves are able to answer!

You will largely get the exact same reponse off of anyone who shares their Sims here. They will either ignore you or refuse to share their work because they're not obligated to give you their creations just because you want them.

1 hour ago, 20087p said:

Not all sims posted here can be found in the download section.

Again, this is an image sharing thread, not downloads. If you want to download females for your game, go look in the area where you'll actually get them.

The problem is above all the respect for the CC creators (T.O.U.) - many are really very nice and sometimes fulfill one or the other wish. They would like to know how many people use their things. Some stop at some point because of reuploads.

Your avatar is also about the personal "business" card (I don't just use mine here ;-)), which you occasionally refresh in an improved version ... but do you really want to see this sim involved in things you might hate?

I am happy to share information about the CC = links used. Unfortunately, most inquirers are too lazy to make their own sim (time-consuming with little or less experience), even some seem to be too lazy to look for a type of preset (DL sim) for pretty female sim and to use the desired CC on the model. No, it has to be the complete creation.

That's 8 GB for me because of merged files. It would of course be very practical to get 10, 20 or more skins, details, hair, make-up, dresses, sliders etc. from a sim creator with just one DL sim, who he had searched for over the years and regularly updated. * lol

I could upload 5 to 9 sims a month and then my web space of 50 GB monthly would be over. I'm perverse but neither submissive nor masochistic. Like social smoking, you can have a spliff from me, but you don't get the pack!

Two female members (mother and daughter) of a WIP family

31_05.20_15-17-57NanPaint.png.643f2d86f0ea057d984cd167cebc7555.png

31_05.20_15-12-14NanJaninaPaint.png.c9855bca1b414e34b1ff003db1975ce5.png

31_05.20_14-02-55JaninaPaint.png.629f08a06c7d4e6c243219dcf69529fe.png

On 5/31/2020 at 8:39 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

You will largely get the exact same reponse off of anyone who shares their Sims here. They will either ignore you or refuse to share their work because they're not obligated to give you their creations just because you want them.

Again, this is an image sharing thread, not downloads. If you want to download females for your game, go look in the area where you'll actually get them.

It is not true who wants to share, he will share! Calm down)

On 5/31/2020 at 4:21 PM, kishar said:

Katie

3.jpg

I use to work with a girl who looked exactly like her except she had smaller boobs and ADHD.  I baked brownies for my co-workers one day and she went around proclaiming that I made them for her.  I didn't.  Overall she was kind of nice but secretly stealing things, according to rumors from HR.  ANYWAY, nice job.

On 5/29/2020 at 12:18 AM, SimsLOVERGorila said:

What a body and pretty face ?

2. 2. 2020_22-23-58.png

2. 2. 2020_22-26-10.png

2. 2. 2020_22-29-11.png

She is seriously gorgeous...totally drop dead gorgeous! Best looking female sim ever!