Nikitaa is back to modding

That's ok snowflake, you're not raining on any parades. Nikitaa has made her decision on what she wants to do. Instead of quitting modding forever (like a good amount have done for one reason or another) she has decided to continue her work elsewhere. That's pretty mature in my book, I don't know if we're reading the same book though.

Just to let you know, posting a nude loli body like you did on Nexus will get you banned here, too. And while you absoluetely won't get banned if you keep it on your personal site, I guarantee the moderators will frown upon you mentioning it here.

I have no intention to post anything here. That's why I made my own site :). And I don't think I'm here to speak about reasons of my ban. Just to let you know that I back to modding  and give you access to my mods  :)

And I never posted a nude loli body, Loli was just the name but the shape was the SAME as CBBE slim or UNP Petite. It is so hypocritical to refuse a name and not what it represents.

Now I want to close this debate of the past and concentrate on new projects

When everyone's finished being the morality police, maybe we can just welcome back a good content creator.

Skyrim isn't exactly a spring chicken any more and we need all the modders we can get.

Looking forward to what you have in store for the future Nikitaa

• 5 months later...

Glad you are back! I really missed your mods. Your voice acting especially was an asset to the community, and not just for sexual mods! Your work for "Live Another Life" was incredibly good! 

I am sorry about what happened with the Nexus. I think it was all one big misunderstanding, compounded by rumors and misinformation. I have no reason to doubt your story, and neither should anyone else. Thing happen online, and people sometimes make mistakes. The Nexus staff has always been trigger happy, sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes it hurts innocent folks. 

EDIT: Oops. Necro'd the thread. Sorry. 

• 4 weeks later...

Nikitaa, I love your mod, but I do have an issue with the tail.

The tail on some bodyslide appearances looks like it sticks out between the cheeks and not at the base of the spine, more then that, its not as..movable (Not HDT, say.) as the Argonian/Khajiit tail.

Otherwise. I love your mod! I can't wait to see the update (Unless its already been uploaded.)

but yes, I genuinely love your succubus mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Nikitaa, I love your mod, but I do have an issue with the tail.

The tail on some bodyslide appearances looks like it sticks out between the cheeks and not at the base of the spine, more then that, its not as..movable (Not HDT, say.) as the Argonian/Khajiit tail.

Otherwise. I love your mod! I can't wait to see the update (Unless its already been uploaded.)

but yes, I genuinely love your succubus mod.

It will be fixed in the next update :).

Thank you for repporting.

Feel free to use https://etherealmod.wordpress.com/ To comment on my mods, it's more convenient for me :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...