Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

animations doesn't work with bondage devices...

I can place the devices in build mode but no wicked options are showing off when I click on the devices. I've got the latest Wicked Whims version with the latest Azmodan22 animations and both are working (appart from the animations of the Devices...

The game  confuses fuck machine with a karaoke, so my sims can go singing in top of the fuck machine. A bit akward.

Do I need to get the latest version of Sims 4 in order for get it work ? My version of TS4 is 1.58

Or it is another problem ? An option to allow / disallow on WickedWhims ?

Edit : After more testing, the Vertical Stock, Bondage Cross, Dancing Poles, Narrow Vertical Stocade and pillory are WORKING

While steel hole, BDSM Chair, X-Frame and Penetractor are NOT WORKING. They can be placed but animations dont work.

• 2 weeks later...

i used the s4ti found it on google so now ive gone from the all white and red to this and its still telling me ive still got missing dependencies im not sure what else to do to get it to work is there a certain dlc i need to go along with this mod or is it something else  im still very new at modding sims unlike modding of other games 

Untitled.png

18 hours ago, Kakashi Lover ♡ said:

i actually dl that one thats hows i got it to go from red and white to the one i posted thank you for your help on this  ill keep tinkering with it if you get any ideas of what i should do let me know once again thank you ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 11:01 AM, Kakashi Lover ♡ said:

Yeah, the thing is i'm having the same issues, but i already have the original outfit installed. The thing is - Shake Productions updated his version and i'm simply assuming that the one provided by Azmodan is simply not compatible with it?

I did redownload the one from Azmodan and didn't check yet, i'll update if anything changes

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, fekoll said:

"last update in 2019"

So, Azmodan doesn't post here anymore?

Yes I am still posting here. I am putting together an update early next week.

13 hours ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

So what is what in this messy download section ? 

what files are confusing you? You need both Gold and Platinum animations but only one version. Either normal or rough. everything else is extra stuff (painting, sims, clothes)

• 3 weeks later...

Holly Crap !!

I remembered that I made an update a couple of months ago, but after checking my files it seem @fekoll was right !!!

Damn ! There is some serious catching up to do !!

So here are 74 new Gold Animations !!

Square Tables
Sitting Blowjob
Sitting Cowgirl
 Sitting Cowgirl-Stage 2
Sitting Cowgirl-Climax
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl
Sitting Opposite Mastrubation
Mastrubation-Male
Mastrubation-Female
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl-Stage 2
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl-Climax
Mastrubation Climax-Female
Mastrubation Climax-Male

BAR
Mastrubation Male
Mastrubation Female
Mastrubation Female V2

Globe Bar
Standing Rubbing-Fingering
FM-FF Cunnilingus
FM-FF Cunnilingus-Stage 2
FM-FF Cunnilingus-Climax
Standing Missionary-Stage 1
Standing Missionary-Stage 2
Standing Missionary-Stage 3
Standing Missionary-Climax

Globe
Standing Rubbing-Fingering
FM-FF Cunnilingus
FM-FF Cunnilingus-Stage 2
FM-FF Cunnilingus-Climax

TOILET,SOFA,LOVESEAT
Mastrubation-F
Mastrubation Climax-F

TOILET
Mastrubation-M
Mastrubation Climax-M

SOFA,LOVESEAT
Mastrubation-M
Mastrubation Climax-M

Table_8_Chair
Sitting Blowjob
Sitting Cowgirl
Sitting Cowgirl Stage 2
Sitting Cowgirl Climax
Sitting Double Mastrubation
Mastrubation-Male
Mastrubation Climax-Male
Mastrubation-Female
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Stage 1
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Stage 2
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Climax

Table_6_Chairs
Sitting Double Mastrubation
Mastrubation-Male
Mastrubation Climax-Male
Mastrubation-Female
Sitting Blowjob
Sitting Cowgirl-Stage 1
Sitting Cowgirl-Stage 2
Sitting Cowgirl-Climax
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Stage 1
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Stage 2
Sitting Reverse Cowgirl Climax

SOFA
DoubleDildo Siting Romantic Missionary
DoubleDildo Laying Missionary-HandJob
Dual DoubleDildo 69

Hamper
Stuffed Inside Rough Doggy Stage 1
Stuffed Inside Rough Doggy Stage 2
Stuffed Inside Rough Doggy Stage 3
Stuffed Inside Rough Doggy Climax

Shower
Standing Sideway Doggy
Standing Outside Doggy
Standing Outside Doggy-Stage 2
Standing Outside Doggy-Climax
Standing Outside Blowjob
Standing Behind Anal
Standing Behind Anal Stage 2
Standing Behind Anal Climax

I will also try to update the Platinum ones tommorow. 

Only the Gold Animations have been updated so download one version of them (either Rough or Normal)

Enjoy the update :D

So I just downloaded this mod and I noticed that most of the mods have folders inside of them with a bunch of content and even different folders. What do I need to do when extracting them? Do I just extract the main file I downloaded or do I have to pull out every folder within them and place them in my mods?

Thanks in advance :)

5 hours ago, Kairios said:

So I just downloaded this mod and I noticed that most of the mods have folders inside of them with a bunch of content and even different folders. What do I need to do when extracting them? Do I just extract the main file I downloaded or do I have to pull out every folder within them and place them in my mods?

Thanks in advance :)

I assume you are talking about the sims. Everything in the mods folder goes in your mods folder and everything else in the tray folder.

4 hours ago, korbe said:

hey

So if i want all ur animations do i get the gold & the platnium? or does the gold have all the plat ani's in it?

And i'm guessing the rough stuff is the bdsm stuff? thx

You need both to have all the animations. The difference between Rough and normal are the sounds in some animations.

3 hours ago, Turlaxe said:

are any screens?

I'll try to upload a few

2 hours ago, UwuwuPHR said:

you need what pole for the pole dancing animation ?

any pole would do. I don't think the caged onew are compatible with WW stripclubs though.

Hey Azmodan22, i just recently bought The Sims 4 ( i know very late to the party ) and quickly came across WW and all the associated mods, first of all i would like to thank you for all the effort you have put into this, even now still working on it!

Next i have a couple of questions :P

1) Is it normal for some animations where hands clip through in certain positions  ( specifically hands when in some positions holding breasts, depending on the size and position of the breasts after CC ? )

2) I have already tried Mike24 and ooOLalaWorld's versions and they were awesome aswell and they seemed to be compatible since i used both at the same time and didnt seem to make any conflicts ( not using TI ) so is it possible to use 1 or 2 other animation mods along with yours ( i'm guessing it works as long as the names are not the same ? ) 

3 hours ago, R4MPZY said:

Hey Azmodan22, i just recently bought The Sims 4 ( i know very late to the party ) and quickly came across WW and all the associated mods, first of all i would like to thank you for all the effort you have put into this, even now still working on it!

Next i have a couple of questions :P

1) Is it normal for some animations where hands clip through in certain positions  ( specifically hands when in some positions holding breasts, depending on the size and position of the breasts after CC ? )

2) I have already tried Mike24 and ooOLalaWorld's versions and they were awesome aswell and they seemed to be compatible since i used both at the same time and didnt seem to make any conflicts ( not using TI ) so is it possible to use 1 or 2 other animation mods along with yours ( i'm guessing it works as long as the names are not the same ? ) 

Hi, you can use any animation you want. The animation of one animator does not conflict with another one.

You see the clipping because the breast of your sims are (I assume) larger than "normall". You see when we make animations we can not make them like the in'game animations are made, i.e. to make them compatible with wight sliders. We just use the default body and try to make them that they might have a small gap if the in game sim is too slim, or clip a litle bit if it is max wight.
Basically we make them for "close to normal" weight sim. If the sim is too big or too slim, there might be some clipping or gaps. not much we can do about it ?

2 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Hi, you can use any animation you want. The animation of one animator does not conflict with another one.

You see the clipping because the breast of your sims are (I assume) larger than "normall". You see when we make animations we can not make them like the in'game animations are made, i.e. to make them compatible with wight sliders. We just use the default body and try to make them that they might have a small gap if the in game sim is too slim, or clip a litle bit if it is max wight.
Basically we make them for "close to normal" weight sim. If the sim is too big or too slim, there might be some clipping or gaps. not much we can do about it ?

Thank you for replying :)

Ah i see, that is understandable and yes i made mine the largest possible... :P i was guessing it was modeled after the default body but wanted to check just in case.
Good to hear none of them should conflict so i may add more animation mods in the future, again thanks for your work.