UNP SOS Help please.

Chereline

Hello people of Sexlab. In wake of the new special edition and my refusal to download it I decided to start fresh on original Skyrim. I completely wiped away every trace of every mod I had installed and started over from scratch. Now that I've got everything set up and ready to go I'm running into one problem. I'm using Dimonized UNP with UNPB over it. I have Schlongs of Skyrim 2.05.041, Schlong Controller, and B3lisario UNP Addon installed. When I load up my game and go to SoS in the menu to set my Schlong size and all that it says "No SOS compatible Skeleton." I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton which the UNP SoS thread says will work with it. Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm doing wrong? I just want my Nord Girl to have a penis. ;_;

Hello people of Sexlab. In wake of the new special edition and my refusal to download it I decided to start fresh on original Skyrim. I completely wiped away every trace of every mod I had installed and started over from scratch. Now that I've got everything set up and ready to go I'm running into one problem. I'm using Dimonized UNP with UNPB over it. I have Schlongs of Skyrim 2.05.041, Schlong Controller, and B3lisario UNP Addon installed. When I load up my game and go to SoS in the menu to set my Schlong size and all that it says "No SOS compatible Skeleton." I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton which the UNP SoS thread says will work with it. Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm doing wrong? I just want my Nord Girl to have a penis. ;_;

SOS' most recent version is 3.00.004, check the download page here

As for the Skeleton issue, are you using a Mod manager? If using NMM, I'd guess you may need to reinstall your Skeleton mod, just to be sure. If using MO, then you need the Skeleton mod to come after any other mods that include skeletons. Also, I would recommend using XPMSE, an updated version of the one you are currently using. It includes the female skeleton, and is perfectly compatible with SOS(and any addons for it). 

SOS' most recent version is 3.00.004, check the download page here

As for the Skeleton issue, are you using a Mod manager? If using NMM, I'd guess you may need to reinstall your Skeleton mod, just to be sure. If using MO, then you need the Skeleton mod to come after any other mods that include skeletons. Also, I would recommend using XPMSE, an updated version of the one you are currently using. It includes the female skeleton, and is perfectly compatible with SOS(and any addons for it). 

Thank you very much for your help I will give this a try and see what happens! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived