Fair Haven

Guest ffabris

Guest ffabris
View File

Yet another player home, this one for straight or gay, male or female. This time, I decided to clone the Hall of Heroes, placing it way north, not far from Winterhold, close to Journeyman's Nook. You get the whole thing from Sovngarde, including the massive structure and the skeleton bridge.

The central part of the interior is the same as in the vanilla game. One wing has been converted into a sleeping hall: it has a double bed for the player and a "special someone" (any NPC belonging to PlayerBedOwnership faction can use this bed, such as Manipulator Harem NPCs set as "favorite"), plus 22 single beds for followers/harem. The other wing has been turned into a pool. (The pool and all beds have strip triggers.)

Since I know many need/like crafting, I cloned the basement from Studly Farm. There's a trapdoor leading to it. There is also storage of all kinds scattered in the sleeping hall. All storage is safe except for the vanilla Sovngarde barrels.

This mod has no custom NPCs. Instead, I made use of Winterhold levelled guards to give the place 5 guards. They don't sleep; they just stand guard round the clock. Their uniforms will depend on whether Winterhold is controlled by stormcloaks or imperials.

Side note: after a plonked this massive build down, and started navmesh work on the exterior, I realized that the rock the great hall stands on, had totally obliterated a small cave which was a potential target for a Companions' radiant quest: Bleakcoast Cave. After going "argh" very loudly, I decided that since the cave was only referenced by that one radiant quest, I could simply remove it from being a possible target, and disable everything inside - which is what I did.

Slave Cell Addon
Added in 1.1, this optional add-on gives you a second basement with a large cell for 4 (or more?) slaves, some punishment furniture and a chest with a few restraints. This addon requires the latest Zaz.

Required
This mod requires all the ones below - along with their requirements.

Recommended

Changelog

• 1.0 - Initial release
  • 1.1 - Added a button to toggle all the strip triggers (it is on the wall near the trap door to the crafting basement).
    Added an optional slave cell, cloned from Studly Farm.
  • 1.2 - Change: made the strip trigger in the pool wing fill the entire wing.
    Change: removed the strip triggers round the two showers (no longer needed due to the above).
    Fix: For the cell add-on, the navmesh somehow got stripped out.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/13/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    See description
  • Special Edition Compatible

ok I did test run this one

everything a player needs for a harem or guild hall.

I like the way you labeled the storage containers (without using auto-sort), it makes it easy to put tons away and find it again easily.

tons of room with minimal impact on game other than what you have already noted and the couple of thing I will mention next.

the cave you removed is visible from mid distance but is not accessible (as noted by you already).

it has a minor conflict with forgotten dungeons or it might be forgotten settlements (I am not sure which added Forgotten Bastion to my game),

that cave/ruin is on the same island you placed Fair Haven on (it is still accessible if Fair Haven is loaded before it in load order but is half hidden).

from mid distance parts of Fair Haven seem to disappear (they are still there just not showing properly in my game).

and you did obliterate a couple of ore veins.

overall a very nice harem or guild hall for a player home with just a  couple of minor flaws.

keep up the good work.

edit

forgot to specify that in testing I did stuff a total of 53 npcs in Fair Haven and there were plenty of idle markers for them to use

(20 followers) rehomed with "my home is your home", and used guild master to make it a guild hall (30 guild members) .. plus my

2 current followers and the guild master assistant guy.

Guest ffabris

Cool! Any plans to make a dungeon basement like on the farm? And a button to cancel strip?

Yes I can do that. :)

the cave you removed is visible from mid distance but is not accessible (as noted by you already).

it has a minor conflict with forgotten dungeons or it might be forgotten settlements (I am not sure which added Forgotten Bastion to my game),

that cave/ruin is on the same island you placed Fair Haven on (it is still accessible if Fair Haven is loaded before it in load order but is half hidden).

from mid distance parts of Fair Haven seem to disappear (they are still there just not showing properly in my game).

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Bits being invisible at distance are down to the LOD I guess. i used the original game parts from Sovngarde. I could remove the cave entrance altogether... I was just being lazy. ;)

Guest ffabris

1.1 is up ...

• Added a button to toggle all the strip triggers (it is on the wall near the trap door to the crafting basement).
  • Added an optional slave cell, cloned from Studly Farm.

It reminds me of the high areas in western Oregon and Washington, and there must be a number of LOD improvements or something because the game seems smoother and I have fewer view problems than I had before. Overall, I prefer the summer look over endless winter. It doesn't make sense that there are crops and fields planted and in bloom but snow on everything else. It also doesn't make sense that you're so far up in the mountains to have snow on everything all the time but then so close to the coast.  If they flipped the geography and had snowy wastes in the south and the pine forest across the north, it could make more sense.

I like what you have done here! I do have an issue with the slave room, only one of 6 followers entered with me and the one was frozen on the spot she entered and could not use any of the furniture when asked to. Also a bit too dark in both basement rooms. And a more minor problem with the pool stripping only being partial for some npcs. And if I had a Christmas wish it would be that the whole space of the pool wing was a strip zone. Thank you for making this!

Got it downloaded and had a look.

Didn't get the slave area but otherwise it was fine. Liked the crafting basement.

Did have some stripping issues myself, but they didn't seem all isolated to the bath area.

I have to make sure for the next orgy I start between the U shaped table and the main eating area, so the guests have more room to walk and mingle.  Starting in the far corner wasn't the best idea, but its where Lydia had sacked out so that's where I woke her up.

Guest ffabris

I like what you have done here! I do have an issue with the slave room, only one of 6 followers entered with me and the one was frozen on the spot she entered and could not use any of the furniture when asked to. Also a bit too dark in both basement rooms. And a more minor problem with the pool stripping only being partial for some npcs. And if I had a Christmas wish it would be that the whole space of the pool wing was a strip zone. Thank you for making this!

Hum, the slave cell may have navmesh issues ... shouldn't, but might. I'll check it.

The strip code is pretty vanilla stuff so should be ok.

Lighting is a case of: some will love it, some won't. No win situation. ;)

Glad you like it!

Got it downloaded and had a look.

Didn't get the slave area but otherwise it was fine. Liked the crafting basement.

Did have some stripping issues myself, but they didn't seem all isolated to the bath area.

I have to make sure for the next orgy I start between the U shaped table and the main eating area, so the guests have more room to walk and mingle.  Starting in the far corner wasn't the best idea, but its where Lydia had sacked out so that's where I woke her up.

Haha... :D

Guest ffabris

1.2 is out ....

• Change: made the strip trigger in the pool wing fill the entire wing.
  • Change: removed the strip triggers round the two showers (no longer needed due to the above).
  • Fix: For the cell add-on, the navmesh somehow got stripped out.

1.2 is out ....

• Change: made the strip trigger in the pool wing fill the entire wing.
  • Change: removed the strip triggers round the two showers (no longer needed due to the above).
  • Fix: For the cell add-on, the navmesh somehow got stripped out.

Thanks for the fast response!

Hey there.

First, love the look of this mod..... nice and open within.

BUT, I am having an issue I cannot seem to figure out and was hoping someone would have an idea.

I can enter this building no problem and move about no issue... but when I try to go up the stairs on either the left (to bath area) OR the right (bed area), I fall through the floor and warp to entrance.

I can jump up and over the stairs and all seems fine past the staircase area... so my issue is weird to say the least... and I am at a loss as to why this would happen.

I even moved the esp's to the very bottom to no avail.

Any ideas people ?

Hey there.

First, love the look of this mod..... nice and open within.

BUT, I am having an issue I cannot seem to figure out and was hoping someone would have an idea.

I can enter this building no problem and move about no issue... but when I try to go up the stairs on either the left (to bath area) OR the right (bed area), I fall through the floor and warp to entrance.

I can jump up and over the stairs and all seems fine past the staircase area... so my issue is weird to say the least... and I am at a loss as to why this would happen.

I even moved the esp's to the very bottom to no avail.

Any ideas people ?

Anyone else have that issue?

No issue, and I watched Lydia walk back and forth a few times too.