[RPG maker]The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.26 Patreon]

GreyInu

• 2 weeks later...
How is it going? THEx v0.26 is finally ready! This new version contains more than 150 CGs incluiding up to 10 brand new animations and a worrying amount of nonsense no one cares about.

You can get it here!

Some pictures of the game:

Screen1.png

Screen2.png

Screen3.png

Screen4.png

GreyInu , wanted to let you know of some glitches that are present in the non beta version. The 'massage 2' in recollection room is missing the first CG where Kelly is wearing a towel.

And the 'Dare or Dare' event hangs on the first animation (in the recollection room).

Also i noticed some events are altogether missing like the Power Suit event , the diner event with Nico , the event where Jake helps to undress Kelly and  even those minor events which dont have backgrounds (Like the NBBC topless event or the Nadia and Kelly trying swimsuits in the hotel room event) . Please do make them available if you can.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi there people! I thought I'd drop by to say that the public version of the game has been updated and a link for v0.2 is now available for everyone in the first post! 

It covers the first three days fully, so it will give you plenty of playing time and a perfect idea of what the game is and will be going forward! 

And about the recollection room, I'll be sure to fix the ones not showing properly. But take into account that this game at completition will be very big and will have a really impressive amount of scenes, so the smaller or shorter ones may not make the cut. In any case this is something that can be adjusted at any moment.

See ya!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived