[RPG maker]The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.26 Patreon]

GreyInu

GreyInu said:

Hi! I'm aware of that annoyance, In the third day there is actually one of Kelly's students at the hotel entrance that will point you in the right direction (In v0,2). I'm working him in in the second day too and even at Kelly's phone in her inventory so you don't have to walk all the way there for pointers, hoping that will make things clearer and a more enjoyable experience.

Thanks for the feedback though. Appreciate it.

Groovy. Glad you're aware and on it. As said before, the game's too good to get derailed by that sort of thing.

My pleasure on the feedback, in a quite literal sense. Just a bit of delayed gratification there is all.

Thanks for the game!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played the public build and really liked Kelly and had a lot of fun with it.  One suggestion I would make is to mark exit zones and maybe have a little signpost indicating where it goes.  This will mostly benefit new players, I imagine if you have spent a lot of time in the game you learn where everything is.  Some sort of overview map that shows the zones you've visited and how they link to each other would be really helpful.

It's not an urgent issue but I think it's worth considering.

i was wondering what to do:

the old ran off and locked the door now i am stuck in his home what do you have to do now ??i tried interacting with stuff in the home but i am not sure what to do now

Check the window on the top left then examine any stool, place the stool under the window and climb out.

Is the new update ever coming out ? :/ Its been more than 2 months already :/

Hey there guys, v0.23 is finally ready! It contains more than ten events full of new characters, risky missions and tons of bad puns! And naked ladies from time to time too, but specially puns.

You can get it here!

Also, v0.15 is now available for the public in the first post! 

Some pictures of the game:

V023_S1.png

V023_S2.png

V023_S3.png

V023_S5.png

V023_S4.png

Played the latest version. Holy hell, that was hot as sizzling sausages! Loved every moment of it!

So jealous of Curtis, he got a handjob from the woman of my dreams! :P
Damn, though! Kelly became such a huge slut overnight! She's giving handjobs, stripping for her male students, letting her students cum over her ass, taking pics with cocks, kissing strangers! Feels unreal! But hey, i loved every minute of it!

The good thing is, wierdly enough it didnt feel out of character cuz the previous updates were building towards this. I really love how Kelly's inner conscience is always talking. Really like those '(thought dialogs)'

Also this may be just me but i'm glad there wasnt actual sex involved with the males yet.The striptease with Palmer, Curtis' handjob and Dennis' kiss were stepping stones. She should move on to blowjobs ,fingering, and maybe streaking in public in those variant outfits or stripping games like the kissing game before actual dick in the pussy sex. Makes it feel organic. Not to mention naughty :P

The dialogs, the story, everything remains top notch!
You have done it again GreyInu! keep on doing what you do man, we all loving it here! Thank you so much!

Also on another note, i read a few days ago that another rpgmaker game i was keeping an eye on was discontinued after its ver 0.6 so just wanna say pls dont do that with THex. This is really a god tier game that i would like to see through till the end no matter how long it takes. And i'm sure many would agree!

PS : How do you get the Bertjan chasing Kelly scene? In my game she just runs away leaving Minnie to deal with him. Any previous scene which is required to trigger this?

Hey guys. I'm stuck at the nudist beach, i don't know if it's a bug. After talking with Nico, i can only get the event with the old couple. It seems Kelly should do something with the volley players, but nothing triggers it. Help please!!

Hey guys. I'm stuck at the nudist beach, i don't know if it's a bug. After talking with Nico, i can only get the event with the old couple. It seems Kelly should do something with the volley players, but nothing triggers it. Help please!!

You have to stand at a specific point on the bottom left of the volley players, that will trigger the event. Just keep walking around and you will find it

Till what day is curently released in the public release ??is day 2 the only one ??

I would do a completely clean install of the .15 public release.  When I tried to install .15 over the .10 version it ended when I went to sleep after the second day just like the .10 version - even when I started a new game.  When I completely uninstalled the .10 installation and nuked all files and then installed .15 the game continues after I go to sleep after the second day.

You have to stand at a specific point on the bottom left of the volley players, that will trigger the event. Just keep walking around and you will find it

Awesome, thank you.

PS : How do you get the Bertjan chasing Kelly scene? In my game she just runs away leaving Minnie to deal with him. Any previous scene which is required to trigger this?

You need item "mask" for this. You can get it much earlier in the game (in scene with Bertjan's father - that insane El Sorro). In this scene, you need to "help" old man, not reject. Then old man runs away, and you can get mask from his wardrobe. 

You need item "mask" for this. You can get it much earlier in the game (in scene with Bertjan's father - that insane El Sorro). In this scene, you need to "help" old man, not reject. Then old man runs away, and you can get mask from his wardrobe. 

Yeah i figured it out. Back then reject seemed like a good option since he rips kelly's shirt later in that scene. Will have to do another playthrough for the mask.

I did the same choice as you in first play, but now found out. Not only choice "help or reject" matters for mask, but this event have different outcomes too. If you reject him, then after event Bertjan's sister Harmke invites you for a date. But, if you help him, then it's Amadea who invites you to work. 

Hi,

Great game!

I'm just curious, is is possible to get 5 stars on 3rd day? :)

in other words is there a 4th day in version 0.23?

Or we should wait for the next update? :(

I also noticed one problem with the latest version (0.23):

I started playing this game with version 0.23. I noticed a problem with sharing flyers task, after giving all of them away (Mother with a child, Nadia, 2x fans in from of TV show, the old guy) I can not return to the comic shop.

Luckily I've found a workaround: prior returning to comic book shop, I saved a game and used this save game with version 0.20 just to enter comic shop.

Similar problem happen with fliers on 3rd day (and I used the same workaround again )

Somebody else experiencing this or I missed something?

OK I see that similar question was already asked:

willfer, on 13 Dec 2016 - 06:39 AM, said:snapback.png

one last question, you cannot get the 5 stars on day 3, can you? Only the gym and the comic store gave the stars

The interview at the TV station gets you a star too, but the next two will come in the next version.

But I suppose this was for the older version, right?

So when does version 0.23 finish?

Hi,

Great game!

I'm just curious, is is possible to get 5 stars on 3rd day? :)

in other words is there a 4th day in version 0.23?

Or we should wait for the next update? :(

I also noticed one problem with the latest version (0.23):

I started playing this game with version 0.23. I noticed a problem with sharing flyers task, after giving all of them away (Mother with a child, Nadia, 2x fans in from of TV show, the old guy) I can not return to the comic shop.

Luckily I've found a workaround: prior returning to comic book shop, I saved a game and used this save game with version 0.20 just to enter comic shop.

Similar problem happen with fliers on 3rd day (and I used the same workaround again )

Somebody else experiencing this or I missed something?

OK I see that similar question was already asked:

willfer, on 13 Dec 2016 - 06:39 AM, said:snapback.png

one last question, you cannot get the 5 stars on day 3, can you? Only the gym and the comic store gave the stars

The interview at the TV station gets you a star too, but the next two will come in the next version.

But I suppose this was for the older version, right?

So when does version 0.23 finish?

I have read every post here and no one has answered about not being able to enter the comic shop... I am having this issue

• 1 month later...

Archived