NPC Purple Hair

Drazard

Please help! After I installed All in one HDT Animated Pussy most of the NPC hair becomes purple which kinda annoying even the female guards however if I disable the All in one HDT Animated Pussy everything went alright. So I'm not sure why I'm encountering this problem. My followers are not affected btw only the default NPC's.

I have these 4 mods install on my Mod Organizer:

SKSE

Fores New Idles in Skyrim

Bodyslide 2 and outfit Studio

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Maybe it is my system or maybe my mods are not organize. I'm not sure, I tried various things but this is my only last hope. Please help and thanks in advance!

Love and Peace!

post-1161461-0-07765800-1481171715_thumb.jpg

Just checked inside the mod folder, could be the npc replacer files missing some textures. Is it characters like Ysolda, Lydia and such that only have purple hair? If it is then you need to have installed the Bijin mods for the particular character replacers you used before this mod so that the files in that mod can be overwritten.

reinstall your hair mods overwrite everything

I already tried that, not only just reinstalling it but removing it first then install it the hairstyle including swapping the hair mods and the all in one animated pussy. No luck sad.

Just checked inside the mod folder, could be the npc replacer files missing some textures. Is it characters like Ysolda, Lydia and such that only have purple hair? If it is then you need to have installed the Bijin mods for the particular character replacers you used before this mod so that the files in that mod can be overwritten.

Actually only-adult women NPC are only affected by it including guard NPC. Granny and teenage girls are not affected by the purple hair. Furthermore, downloaded followers are not also affected. After I encounter this purple hair glitch, I decided to uninstall Bijin and other NPC texture replacement MOD in All in one animated pussy set up mod however, this purple hair still working on my game. Don't know what to do...

Actual looks using mod organizer:

post-1161461-0-01466600-1481193018_thumb.jpg

post-1161461-0-58937300-1481193020_thumb.jpg

post-1161461-0-26906500-1481193022_thumb.jpg

I already tried that, not only just reinstalling it but removing it first then install it the hairstyle including swapping the hair mods and the all in one animated pussy. No luck sad.

Actually only-adult women NPC are only affected by it including guard NPC. Granny and teenage girls are not affected by the purple hair. Furthermore, downloaded followers are not also affected. After I encounter this purple hair glitch, I decided to uninstall Bijin and other NPC texture replacement MOD in All in one animated pussy set up mod however, this purple hair still working on my game. Don't know what to do...

it might be an older version of the mod, so the hair mod doesn't function with the older mod what gives your npc's new looking hair.

.esp file from follower or edit npc

you can't edit form old esp original mod  to  new esp or change name

because   they  don't have  .tri  file 

many mod create from  racemenu  or  Enhanced Character Edit

same you can't change color,weight,head from them

hard to edit

so sorry for my english

it might be an older version of the mod, so the hair mod doesn't function with the older mod what gives your npc's new looking hair.

Which of the mod you're talking about? I'm pretty sure all of them are updated. I just want to know which mod do you think is faulty and that could help.

.esp file from follower or edit npc

you can't edit form old esp original mod  to  new esp or change name

because   they  don't have  .tri  file 

many mod create from  racemenu  or  Enhanced Character Edit

same you can't change color,weight,head from them

hard to edit

so sorry for my english

so you're saying that there is no solution for this? impossible

so you're saying that there is no solution for this? impossible

load tesedit

go to that npc mod

pick first npc

go to headpart

open the nif

femaleeyesblue become femaleeyesgreen with that mod, rename back to femaleeyesblue

do that for all headparts and check hair for hairline name

go to next npc

go to next npc

go to next npc

or just restart the game

a problem that wouldn't exist if

xxyyyyyy femaleheadnord femaleheadnord

->

xxyyyyyy HEAD femaleheadnord

xxyyyyyz HEAD maleheadimperial

it's some leftovers from when they were testing if their stuff was working, same as that

161209081151728177.jpg

it's normal it's purple, easier to see the armors i have to convert/replace like that

• 10 months later...

i fix moust of my purple hair npc issue by removing in  AIO texture and mode folder called folder jhpeople and allso jh_people2.esp

(Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy\textures\jhpeople)

and (Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy\mesh\jhpeople and allso removed all the texture\character mesh\character npc names and then reistalled bijin modes it fix i think all npcs but it did not fix the guard  purple hair texture,do not know where its located

idk what was JH_Companion.esp but i allso disabled it on MO. I think it allso mesh up things!

i fix moust of my purple hair npc issue by removing in  AIO texture and mode folder called folder jhpeople and allso jh_people2.esp

(Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy\textures\jhpeople)

and (Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy\mesh\jhpeople and allso removed all the texture\character mesh\character npc names and then reistalled bijin modes it fix i think all npcs but it did not fix the guard  purple hair texture,do not know where its located

idk what was JH_Companion.esp but i allso disabled it on MO. I think it allso mesh up things!

jh_people2.esp is an npc replacer

if I remember right it requires the "SG Female Brows" and the "SG Hair Pack 268 by Hello Santa" for resources (textures and stuff)

• 1 year later...

Has anybody been able to fix this or know why it is happening?  I don't have a purple hair problem.  I have a purple forehead issue.  Many female NPC's have a purple forehead.

EDIT: I have discovered it is the JH Skyrim People mod that is causing this but I really like that mod.  I want to fix the problem, not remove the mod.

EDIT2: Nevermind.  I found the problem.  I had not activated a prerequisite mod in Mod Organizer (which I thought I had).

Archived