Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Cool. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some key point.

For those of you having trouble installing this:

The process for installing "Mini Lovers" is different from the process for installing "Ero Motion". Neither of these mods are complete. Rather they are showcasing step by step development. "Ero Motion" is not likely to be updated anymore, as it was more of a testing bed for animations than an actual mod. "Mini Lovers" appears to be an actual mod in progress, or at least a working piece of what may end up taking a combined effort of more than one modder to accomplish.

The 3-4 pages of this thread before this post contain information necessary to get "Mini Lovers" working as best it can.

running this on latest update of skyrim (laptop) and not (PC, still 1.5.26 if i recall) both work fine tho without any renaming or anything else, i even still running FNIS 2.0 (PC, FNIS 3.0 on laptop), old skse and stuff coz the author did'nt mention what version of FNIS behaviour file is needed, so i though it may still work with older FNIS...

anyway hoping the author can add up the animation from the first version of ML..

Are there English instructions for using this somewhere? It does not seem to work for me. The spell doesn't seem to work. (Yes, it is installed correctly, manually.)

Okay, apparently it doesn't work on the NPC I was trying to use it on. How do you switch animations? I can only get one.

What poses did they add in 2.2?

Here you go.

Lame poses tbh. But thanks for posting this.

I wish I could make some animations. But the part where I have to convert a kf to an hkx fails with hkxcmd. It simply crashes.

Are there English instructions for using this somewhere? It does not seem to work for me. The spell doesn't seem to work. (Yes' date=' it is installed correctly, manually.)

Okay, apparently it doesn't work on the NPC I was trying to use it on. How do you switch animations? I can only get one.

[/quote']

Press " Y " to change animations, and Shift+Y to switch previous Animations. Press " H " to thrusting faster. It's already in readme (Japz ofcourse xD)

how do you end the animation ?

the spell says 28 hours but waiting doesnt work

nor does jumping or drawing weapon

Donkey says the animations are set to 9999 seconds

dear god LOL "love you long time"

only 0-05 seems to work for me

or is that all it has right now?

the rest is static mannequin T pose

and speaking of Donkey..

where did he go, did he leave LoversLab ?

his name is set to unregistered

Someone should really set up a guide to making this all workd :c

I'm going to make a thread with thorough instructions in the next couple of days because this question is being asked and answered in a multitude of ways like every two to three pages. That's getting pretty tedious. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I don't have time to work on that right now as I'm leaving on a little business trip and won't have access to a computer. But I'll be back to try to make sense of your modding world, I promise.

I'm going to make a thread with thorough instructions in the next couple of days because this question is being asked and answered in a multitude of ways like every two to three pages. That's getting pretty tedious. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I don't have time to work on that right now as I'm leaving on a little business trip and won't have access to a computer. But I'll be back to try to make sense of your modding world' date=' I promise.

[/quote']

I hope you don't mind that I beat you to the punch on this. Mini Lovers is pretty impressive and there seem to be so many lingering issues with people getting it set up that I thought I'd take a swing at explaining the steps I used to get it working. As a side note, I think this mod has huge potential and I hope that this will let others see it for themselves.

Step 1: SKSE

Download the newest version of SKSE (as of this post, it is 1.5.9). Decompress the archive and merge it with your Skyrim folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim). Note: this includes the /data folder included with SKSE-- without it, even if you load SKSE, the keyboard controls will not work.

Step 2: FNIS

Download FNIS 3.0 (assuming you don't already use FNIS and/or don't know how it works). Decompress the "ALWAYS necessary" archive and merge its /data folder to your Skyrim/data folder. For the purposes of Mini Lovers, this is all you need.

Step 3: Mini Lovers

Download Mini Lovers (Mediafire link for ML 0.2.3.7). Decompress it, and merge its /Data folder with your Skyrim/data folder.

If you don't already have an erect-version male body replacer, the ML author suggests Better Males -> Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - Erect Version. Just be aware that installing this will make all men have hard-ons when nude.

Step 4: Make the animations work

In Skyrim/data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users, there's a program called "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". Run this program, and click the big yellow Update FNISBehavior button. Exit the program when finished.

Step 5: Activate the .esp

Use whatever utility you normally use to activate the MiniLovers.esp file (the Skyrim Launcher, NMM, etc). It doesn't seem to matter where it is in the load order so just put it at the bottom.

Step 6: Play Skyrim and try it out!

Launch Skyrim with SKSE. When you load your last save, you should see "Mini Lovers Rape spell added" in the upper left corner of the screen. Assuming you've done everything correctly, you should be all set.

Usage

The Mini Lovers rape spell is listed under Destruction magic, and the spell itself has no associated animation. Equip the spell, and stand fairly close to the person you want to use it on-- its range is quite limited-- then activate the spell. When hit, the spell should "grab" that actor and begin the first sex animation.

There are a few keystrokes you need to know to use the animations at this point. They are as follows:

Y: This changes the sex position. As of Mini Lovers 0.2.3.7, there are only five or so that are present. If you go beyond that, you'll just see the actors standing doing nothing. Using shift-Y will go through the positions in reverse order.

G: This switches the giving/getting position of the actors. This is especially helpful if you are playing a girl character and you don't want to peg your target.

H: This changes the "stage" of the animation. There are four stages to each available sex position, so pressing H will move from one to the next. Like with the Y key, pressing shift-H will go through stages in reverse order. When you pass the final stage of the animation, both actors will fall down and you will be free to move around normally again (this is important, because if you don't do this, the other actor will be "stuck" to you when you move around).

Personally, I couldn't get the movement keys to work and the perspective is poor for actually watching the animations (especially if you switch into the "getting" position). Using the Skyrim console, the "tfc" (toggle flying camera) command will let you move the camera around freely to whatever angle you'd like. Even in flying camera mode, all of the keys listed above work. Just remember when you're finished to toggle tfc off again, so you can resume control of your character.

Unfortunately I don't have time to work on that right now as I'm leaving on a little business trip and won't have access to a computer. But I'll be back to try to make sense of your modding world' date=' I promise.

[/quote']

I hope you don't mind that I beat you to the punch on this. Mini Lovers is pretty impressive and there seem to be so many lingering issues with people getting it set up that I thought I'd take a swing at explaining the steps I used to get it working. As a side note, I think this mod has huge potential and I hope that this will let others see it for themselves.

Step 1: SKSE

Download the newest version of SKSE (as of this post, it is 1.5.9). Decompress the archive and merge it with your Skyrim folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim). Note: this includes the /data folder included with SKSE-- without it, even if you load SKSE, the keyboard controls will not work.

Step 2: FNIS

Download FNIS 3.0 (assuming you don't already use FNIS and/or don't know how it works). Decompress the "ALWAYS necessary" archive and merge its /data folder to your Skyrim/data folder. For the purposes of Mini Lovers, this is all you need.

Step 3: Mini Lovers

Download Mini Lovers (Mediafire link for ML 0.2.3.7). Decompress it, and merge its /Data folder with your Skyrim/data folder.

If you don't already have an erect-version male body replacer, the ML author suggests Better Males -> Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - Erect Version. Just be aware that installing this will make all men have hard-ons when nude.

Step 4: Make the animations work

In Skyrim/data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users, there's a program called "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". Run this program, and click the big yellow Update FNISBehavior button. Exit the program when finished.

Step 5: Activate the .esp

Use whatever utility you normally use to activate the MiniLovers.esp file (the Skyrim Launcher, NMM, etc). It doesn't seem to matter where it is in the load order so just put it at the bottom.

Step 6: Play Skyrim and try it out!

Launch Skyrim with SKSE. When you load your last save, you should see "Mini Lovers Rape spell added" in the upper left corner of the screen. Assuming you've done everything correctly, you should be all set.

Usage

The Mini Lovers rape spell is listed under Destruction magic, and the spell itself has no associated animation. Equip the spell, and stand fairly close to the person you want to use it on-- its range is quite limited-- then activate the spell. When hit, the spell should "grab" that actor and begin the first sex animation.

There are a few keystrokes you need to know to use the animations at this point. They are as follows:

Y: This changes the sex position. As of Mini Lovers 0.2.3.7, there are only five or so that are present. If you go beyond that, you'll just see the actors standing doing nothing. Using shift-Y will go through the positions in reverse order.

G: This switches the giving/getting position of the actors. This is especially helpful if you are playing a girl character and you don't want to peg your target.

H: This changes the "stage" of the animation. There are four stages to each available sex position, so pressing H will move from one to the next. Like with the Y key, pressing shift-H will go through stages in reverse order. When you pass the final stage of the animation, both actors will fall down and you will be free to move around normally again (this is important, because if you don't do this, the other actor will be "stuck" to you when you move around).

Personally, I couldn't get the movement keys to work and the perspective is poor for actually watching the animations (especially if you switch into the "getting" position). Using the Skyrim console, the "tfc" (toggle flying camera) command will let you move the camera around freely to whatever angle you'd like. Even in flying camera mode, all of the keys listed above work. Just remember when you're finished to toggle tfc off again, so you can resume control of your character.

The next Person "Asked : How to make this work?" will get a Nice Palm on the face..

Nice JOB!

Bleh, I give up.

Thanks for the instructions though.

followed them, got the prompt in the game for the spell...

Couldn't find the spell in my DESTRUCTION tab or my ALL tab.

Will try it again if I ever have to reinstall Skyrim at some point.

Til then, Animated Prostitution just works.

Can creatures. As falmers or draugr?

Draugrs don't seem to work; your character will do their part of the animation, but the draugr will just stand there (just attempted it in Shroud Hearth Barrow, a great place for a hot encounter).

This works well with ASX mod as long as you use the FNIS compatible spells esp file.

You can trigger your normal third person cam if you have a weapon hotkeyed and select it, you then sheath the weapon (pardon the pun) and use g key to switch positions then switch back again. You now have a fully functional third person cam for the duration.

Archived