Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

for me the only thing that happens is my pc doing some doggy style to the npc...funny thing is i am the female and he is the male...lol

also after that if i jump to stop the animation he is getting stucked at my feet forever

any tips on this???

Press G to switch Female/male position and press H to proceed through the stages of the animation to get the character unstuck.

Read a few pages back for the full list of keys.

Also, rather than press 'jump' to end animations try pressing 'ready weapon' ("R" for me).

there's a Minilovers 2.1.7 version now.. :)http://www.mediafire.com/?buk0lp52tslv62e or in attachment :)

+ seems i found that bukake texture.. added attachment aswell :)

:-/ tryed the bukkake one crashes after beth logo

and mini lovers 0.2.1 causes weird effects like characters standing stiff as boards not moving if i did something wrong for both or someone knows how to fix this please tell me

EDIT Nvm somethings wrong that my char is stiff as a board and not moving. ugh i hate trouble shooting

EDIT found it. FORES FNIS 3.0 is causing it. any one know how to fix?

post-45133-13597876926184_thumb.jpg

Hmm the Bukake files say something like Elinebukake, wonder if elin race is required to use the mod...

Edit: Tested new version and no problem for me so far. The new Version added 2 more animations, but the 4th one(animation 3 in game) seems imcomplete.

How work the mini lovers? i ahve a rape spell but how i can choose the animation?

Cant find in fnis menu

This is for version 0.2.0.

First you need to launch Skyrim via SKSE in order for the keystroke support to work. Remember to copy the SKSE *.pex files into Data/scripts too (I missed this for a long time since the Fallout script extenders only required the *.exe and *.dll files).

The H key selects the animation. There are sixteen meshes but I've only gotten the first one to work. The mod seems to be prepared to support 50 animations. Shift-H goes to the previous animation.

The Y key selects the "stage" of the animation seems to be intended as they way to end things if you press it at stage 0. I haven't seen this work yet. Shift-Y goes to the previous stage.

The G key reverses the two actors. It's real easy to have it switch twice though.

X' date=' Z, Shift-X and Shift-Z are supposed to adjust the positioning but I haven't gotten this to work either.

I finally used the CK to change the duration from 9999 seconds to 60 since I couldn't get it to end any other way.

Edited to correct getting the H and Y keys backwards. I just finally realized why the author chose the H key to select the animation. :)

[/quote']

I did not know English, I beg assistance.:blush:

Does anyone can give a full version of this mod?

skse_1_04_12 use version.

EDIT found it. FORES FNIS 3.0 is causing it. any one know how to fix?

You run the user generation tool? Look in Data/tools

no i didnt even see it. it was late when i updated didnt get to look at it =/ looks like a pain now

mini lovers 0.2.1 is ok but its a bugger to get the animation to stop tryed everything i could think of but nothing worked. o well

post-45133-13597876928457_thumb.jpg

post-45133-13597876929346_thumb.jpg

mini lovers 0.2.1 is ok but its a bugger to get the animation to stop tryed everything i could think of but nothing worked. o well

Have you tried hitting 'H' to progress the anims until they finish? Normally after 3-4 changes they topple over and get back up.

And no blowjob animation! wtf. Should have been the first one.

And another stupid noob! wtf. Should have learned to make sex mods himself before making an account just to complain his favourite pixel sex position wasn't made as a first priority.

there's a Minilovers 2.1.7 version now.. :)http://www.mediafire.com/?buk0lp52tslv62e or in attachment :)

+ seems i found that bukake texture.. added attachment aswell :)

What race is that bukkake texture for? Elin only? How does it work?

this is probably already in the thread somewhere, but 34 pages? :(

I've probably installed it wrong, or there are specific places/people to use this with, but I can't seem to get sex animations from the idle selections, and no "ghostly man" appears like in the ss's.

edit: Nvm I guess Minilovers is the new name for the animobjects ero mod?

Well, Tried it, and looks like only 3 animations work for me, doggy, breast and missionary.

This the same for everyone else?

It's good, mind you, it just seems odd there are "49" animation slots, maybe I missed something else?

this is probably already in the thread somewhere' date=' but 34 pages? :(

I've probably installed it wrong, or there are specific places/people to use this with, but I can't seem to get sex animations from the idle selections, and no "ghostly man" appears like in the ss's.

Well, Tried it, and looks like only 3 animations work for me, doggy, breast and missionary.

It's good, mind you, it just seems odd there are "49" animation slots, maybe I missed something else?

[/quote']

I guess something its cumming :D

Doggy' date=' breast missionary and lay on side work for me so far.

[/quote']

Strange, the female participant for laying-on-side floats in a T position; all the other positions (doggy, missionary, paizuri) work fine though. Am I missing something??

Try pressing "R"' date=' damn you. Or whatever you use to "ready weapon". Might work, might not, but it's worth a try.

this is probably already in the thread somewhere, but 34 pages? :(

You are not missing anything. This is a mod in progress, that's probably why it's not being posted by the original author anywhere but where lots of incomplete mods are usually showcased for feedback with other Japanese modders.

And no blowjob animation! wtf. Should have been the first one.

It is very generous of the author to knowingly post his/her incomplete project in this kind of open and non-password-protected manner unlike many of his/her peers on the same sites. This allows other modders to take a look at the work and learn from it.

This all contributes to the healthy development of sex mods, and modding genius in general. You'll get your fake blowjobs in time my good friend.

I was checking out the animations just using the FNIS spell and noticed another set on animations. Anyone figure out how to trigger them? I tried using male on female and female on male and they do the same thing.

Also' date=' while I couldn't really read the readme (bunch of gibberish instead of Japanese kana), I noticed SKSE in the list along with FNIS behavior files, so perhaps it's needed for everything to work correctly? I saw some shift+ commands in the readme too, but again, all gibberish so I can't read it (my Japanese is rusty anyway, so doubt I could understand it if I had a good readme).

Anyway, here are the screens of the other animations. Again, took them using FNIS by just renaming them to 1-12 instead of 72-87.

[/quote']

i'm sorry but what futa mod is this guy using?

I was checking out the animations just using the FNIS spell and noticed another set on animations. Anyone figure out how to trigger them? I tried using male on female and female on male and they do the same thing.

Also' date=' while I couldn't really read the readme (bunch of gibberish instead of Japanese kana), I noticed SKSE in the list along with FNIS behavior files, so perhaps it's needed for everything to work correctly? I saw some shift+ commands in the readme too, but again, all gibberish so I can't read it (my Japanese is rusty anyway, so doubt I could understand it if I had a good readme).

Anyway, here are the screens of the other animations. Again, took them using FNIS by just renaming them to 1-12 instead of 72-87.

[/quote']

i'm sorry but what futa mod is this guy using?

Using futanarium from the Nexus.

what exactly are u using? Some objects shouldnt appear if you're using minilover, the spell is designed to target npc. Interacting is between u and a npc.

"some objects" can appear in the ero animations mod(we really should make separate threads), and for the ero animation mod to work with FNIS 3.0, you will need to do some renaming.

what exactly are u using? Some objects shouldnt appear if you're using minilover' date=' the spell is designed to target npc. Interacting is between u and a npc.

"some objects" can appear in the ero animations mod(we really should make separate threads), and for the ero animation mod to work with FNIS 3.0, you will need to do some renaming.

[/quote']

There is any guide for renaming? or maybe i miss it

Try pressing "R"' date=' damn you. Or whatever you use to "ready weapon". Might work, might not, but it's worth a try.

[/quote']

i tryed pressing all the buttons nothing worked. i did not however hold the H key i did not see that so ill try it.

[/quote']

i tryed pressing all the buttons nothing worked. i did not however hold the H key i did not see that so ill try it.

Hmmm. I apologise for my assitude. And you do have the latest SKSE installed including all the data files?

Just something I noticed that I'd figure I'd share. Make sure you're holding the buttons down for more than a second, there's a bit of a delay in the action actually happening, after figuring that out there's no real need to make the animation any shorter due to being able to end it with a couple presses of H (advances the scene, until, well, you know :P)

[/quote']

Hmmm. I apologise for my assitude. And you do have the latest SKSE installed including all the data files?

no because i cant get it to work keeps saying that TESV.exe isnt running even when i have the game up and running

Archived