Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Minilovers Alt only strips off the main body armor piece' date=' meaning that stockings, boots, gloves, or any other accessories will stay on.

[/quote']

Cool, I haven't tested it out yet since I'm still on my laptop but thats good to hear.

Mini Lovers Alternative 2012.7.17 Edition

Overview:

- Undress

- Loose sounds during progression and finish

- Target shouts' date=' player mumbles

- Can make NPC unconscious

- Buff effect after finishing

[i']Additional Control[/i]

- U key makes target unconscious during act.

Unconscious NPC closes his/her eyes and stop shouting

while he/she also stop struggling to move around.

Requirement

Need Mini Lover 0.2.3 First and Overwrite with this mod

Issue

This mod will undress you and your NPC but not won't dress up again when finished

Click here to download

Fixed Link

Click here to download

By overwriting do u mean delete the .esp and leave the .esm there? Files name are different :/

By overwriting do u mean delete the .esp and leave the .esm there? Files name are different :/

If you don't delete the old one.

You will receive two spells.

- Mini Lover spell

- MLA spell (Mini Lover Alternates)

HI guys' date=' Minilovers look kind of nice, but I have issues to end the animation. I jump ok, but then my dear fock mate stays like at my feet, doggy style forever...

[/quote']

I, for one, always end the animations by pressing 'H' untill both me and my 'mate' go in a knock-down state (like being hit from a Fus-Roh-Dah). After that, we both stand up again and everything seems to be fine....

you can't end minilovers by jumping. You have to let the animation play out. like roflcopter said, hitting h will cycle through the stages so hit that until it is done. Otherwise your "partner" will remain stuck to you.

Guys I have a problem with this animations in general... are they copatible with BBP?

I mean when I try any of these anymations, my ... tits, stand still over there, and it glitches horrible (but funny) because the body is moving arround while the tits are still in the same plase

Im using

ADCE BODY with bbp

ADCE SPORTY MAP

AUREOLAN FOR ADCE

Victorias High heel

femenine running

Thanks in advance

Guys I have a problem with this animations in general... are they copatible with BBP?

I mean when I try any of these anymations' date=' my ... tits, stand still over there, and it glitches horrible (but funny) because the body is moving arround while the tits are still in the same plase

Im using

ADCE BODY with bbp

ADCE SPORTY MAP

AUREOLAN FOR ADCE

Victorias High heel

femenine running

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

im using UNPB body with CHSBHC and i have not had any problems with it

I mean when I try any of these anymations' date=' my ... tits, stand still over there, and it glitches horrible (but funny) because the body is moving arround while the tits are still in the same plase

Im using

ADCE BODY with bbp

ADCE SPORTY MAP

AUREOLAN FOR ADCE

Victorias High heel

femenine running

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

im using UNPB body with CHSBHC and i have not had any problems with it

what is your installation order i have both and it dont seem to work

Minilovers wouldn't work for me in terms of keystrokes. Animation would never end as well.

Eromotion refuses to work as well. Character doesn't do the intended animations, instead the ghosts appear but my character stands there doing a idle animation. Yes, I updated FNIS before I played. Yes I made sure I installed only one folder (female 1).

I'll list my current installed mods, can anyone tell me if any of these will interfere with either of the 2 mods?

Current mods installed:

Adult toys - NSFW CBBE and UNP

Alternative Smoke

Better Dynamic Snow

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

CBBEv3M Body Replacer

Crimson Tide - Blood

Enhanced Distant Terrain

envision Face - envision Face for CBBE

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS FNIS Idle Spells V3_0 -- ADD-ON for the spells

HiRes Legible Road Signs

RANs HeadMesh Variants - RANs type-D Headmesh

Real Ice

Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M - Remodeled Armor 3_4

Shadow Stripping Fix

SkyUI

th hair

Visible Windows

W.A.T.E.R. - Water and Terrain Enhancement Redux

World Map - Skyrim Hold Borders

EDIT: Whoops, forgot I also have SKSE. Mods still won't work.

Minilovers wouldn't work for me in terms of keystrokes. Animation would never end as well.

Eromotion refuses to work as well. Character doesn't do the intended animations' date=' instead the ghosts appear but my character stands there doing a idle animation. Yes, I updated FNIS before I played. Yes I made sure I installed only one folder (female 1).

I'll list my current installed mods, can anyone tell me if any of these will interfere with either of the 2 mods?

Current mods installed:

Alternative Smoke

Better Dynamic Snow

CBBEv3M Body Replacer

Crimson Tide - Blood

Enhanced Distant Terrain

HiRes Legible Road Signs

Real Ice

Shadow Stripping Fix

SkyUI

th hair

Visible Windows

[/quote']

you guys need to download the SKSE plugin it is what allows the use of the G,H,Y keys and u start skyrim using SKSE not NMM or FOMOD or what ever its the SKSE that makes this mod work and when u do get it running u just keep pressing H(which controls the speed of thrusts) and it will eventually knock u both over and break the anim

SKSE download link - http://skse.silverlock.org/

Edit: make sure u run the generatefnisforusers also before u start skyrim up after u have installed everything

Eromotion refuses to work as well. Character doesn't do the intended animations' date=' instead the ghosts appear but my character stands there doing a idle animation. Yes, I updated FNIS before I played. Yes I made sure I installed only one folder (female 1).

Current mods installed:

Alternative Smoke

Better Dynamic Snow

CBBEv3M Body Replacer

Crimson Tide - Blood

Enhanced Distant Terrain

HiRes Legible Road Signs

Real Ice

Shadow Stripping Fix

SkyUI

th hair

Visible Windows

[/quote']

make sure install FNIS 3.0 and all mods that require FNIS to work (well if you use any of them, like Pinup poser, adult xxx, dance animation etc) after you finish all installation make sure you RUN THE GenerateFNISforUsers.exe that was provide by FNIS. for better explanation go head to FNIS mod page in nexus...

have the latest SKSE. minilover keystrokes takes time to apply guess it has something to do with the scripts, give it a press about 1-2 second. always work on my end.

the new FNIS comes with new structure, i guess to expand more slot and compability animation from various modders. but most of animation has been renamed, thats why eromotion animations need to be rename as well.

i will focus on first folder option for EroMotion which is "Female 1"

so browse to Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS. you'll find 9 animation, with name FNISo001 - FNISo009, simply rename them with FNISSPo001 - FNISSPo009. and install them as normally, you're done.

Current mods installed:

Alternative Smoke

Better Dynamic Snow

CBBEv3M Body Replacer

Crimson Tide - Blood

Enhanced Distant Terrain

HiRes Legible Road Signs

Real Ice

Shadow Stripping Fix

SkyUI

th hair

Visible Windows

[/quote']

did u use SKSE to start skyrim though u must use it at least thats what i had to do to get it to work

Archived