Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

9 hours ago, Relika said:

Question! I have a female sim who's autonomously using male masturbation animations. Checking the Wicked Whims txt file, that particular animation is set to "both". How do I set it so only males can do that? It's getting awkward seeing a girl jerking off an invisible peen on the toilet... In Wicked Whims, I already have it to recognize the sex of the sim.

That's happen cause you don't have the Strap-On mod made by Azmodan22  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3482-azmodan22-female-strapon-collection-updated-23052018-rigged/  :lol:

On 7/30/2018 at 6:44 AM, SCarverOrne said:

Vaginal On Double Bed MFF 4... I always wanted to ask... what in the scary hell lol. Are you going to remake this one?

Greetings SCarverOrne.

Sorry for my late answer, but is "Vaginal On Double Bed MFF 4"  the full name of the animations ? Cause i don't know which one is that one :lol:

On 7/30/2018 at 11:03 PM, Too_Funky1987 said:

hi lupo...great new animations btw¬ :) do i download both files or just 1?

Greetings Too_Funky1987.

Donwload both files yes. :D

2 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Greetings SCarverOrne.

Sorry for my late answer, but is "Vaginal On Double Bed MFF 4"  the full name of the animations ?

Yes, that's the animation name verbatim. It's a MFF animation where a MF are [sort of] cowgirl while one female [sort of] masturbates. Or is a Quasimodo disc jockey. I'm not really sure what is going on there but it's terrifying.

On 8/1/2018 at 10:55 AM, SCarverOrne said:

Maybe i understand which animation you mean. Btw yes i want to rework a lot animations during this months. :D 

16 hours ago, chewbaccason said:

I think you shouldn't have any problems :D in case you have them, write me ;)

22 hours ago, lupobianco said:

LOQjT5T6_o.jpg

Work in Progress On Patreon.

Happy Ending - Stage 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Final

1?token-time=1534377600&token-hash=OzgVEdA3RI_272mStojNwOxkT1GhmPcPtMMgMhmxGR4%3D1?token-time=1534377600&token-hash=qjw_RGPYqLj9VTho6TYO9gLZi8Ctu12Qqv6I793eEQU%3D

1?token-time=1534377600&token-hash=N9vxCvTy162nu_LJOQiMxOUcN_M3EGnciczohPqbllo%3D1?token-time=1534377600&token-hash=0uPENCkSD0Snka-ivUUu3vxkAX5fkH9g2GLCdiFr5ik%3D

1?token-time=1534377600&token-hash=mw06th1Ryn70R3gjVMxZmdl-WglI8NjcWWI82B1Da8k%3D

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

Really hope you like it! :smiley:

This is nice,
you're really supporting left-handed SIMS.
Finally there is a complete animation set including climax.
thx

On 8/8/2018 at 3:48 AM, Sethster said:

These are too good.. 

Lupo, my man, you never fail to impress!

Thank you so much Sethster, I'm very glad you like it! :D

On 8/10/2018 at 11:13 AM, robyou87 said:

Do I download both of the files ?

Greetings robyou87.

Yes download both files! :D

10 hours ago, Thine said:

Hey there! 

First I want to thank you for all the awesome animations, keep up the good work! I noticed those two alien looking sims on some of your preview gifs and I'd love to know where you got them from?! :3 

Greetings Thine.

Thanks i'm glad you like it :D about your question can you be more specific :P Thanks?

Greetings Everyone!

I want to inform all of you about the change that will happen with my packs.

As you can see from my latest previews, I'm focusing on reworking all my very old animations in this months (old animations are becomed too old compared to the new one). But since it's not a simple rework, cause i reuse only the idea from old animations, that's why reworked animations will be treated like new animations and will "Patreon Only" for a limited time as usual.

Futhermore through a public poll that i have made on my patreon's page, has been decided that: the pack WW_Lupobianco_Animations (my first pack that contain all old animations) will be emptyed, and there will be putted all released animations (all those that now are inside the "lupobianco_rw_package..."). So all very old animations won't be available anymore until i rework and release them.

I think you will agree with me that Old animations need a very urgent restyle.

Besides if you still use some of my very old animations i will gladly listen the name of your favorite (old) animation so i can focus on reworking that one first. This mean reworked and released first. :D

I really appreciate your patience for everything and i also want to ask sorry for delayed of my monthly release. I was very busy and as soon I will finish the repacking I will release it here ( I think one or two days ).

Besides this, nothing will change. I still continue to update as usual the pack here and provide you all the previews of work in progress animations etc... :D

Thank you everyone for everythings! ❤️