Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

33 minutes ago, keeleymyfirst said:

hahaha wonderful Job Lupo, i love it ??

Thank you so much keeleymyfirst! :D

30 minutes ago, doctordevil said:

Hi, thank you for your fantastic work. I find an issue. All MF animations are avaiable also when you play FF sex. Can you fix it?

i'm glad you like it doctordevil! :D About your question, is not an issue, since you will be able to play it with a strap-on. :) 

16 hours ago, Sethster said:

Fantastic! You know how much I love your work Lupo, and this batch is.. holy shit! Those toy animations look better than I could have ever imagined. ?

Great job ma man.. great job.

Thank you kindly Sethster! :D i'm very glad that you like it! :D

LOQjT5T6_o.jpg

Work in Progress On Patreon.

Boxing - Final

1?token-time=1531353600&token-hash=Wq9GNZub2zFExpslyADZxx2CIz1yecW2gspR89nOPfs%3D

Chain - Final

1?token-time=1531353600&token-hash=fSgf9uFTEH-Sa1WD4sVqD_6b_h32_UjeNfGQdrkU1D8%3D

Tools - Stage 6

1?token-time=1531353600&token-hash=ZE9kRaWXS2MlVA7I7bv3ECFeeJAWCwOIJ96eQvxRxcI%3D

HandWorks - Extra Stage

1?token-time=1531353600&token-hash=Y2E9CxPIPfLif8MOUBwnfkt7O-Of5KX1qcmnLu5PLm4%3D

4Heads - Continue!

1?token-time=1531353600&token-hash=m1ksBFtwwzwk9DapCH_fRXEbbNWbUH731bhN1J_nDcI%3D

Post Coitum - Stage 1

1?token-time=1531353600&token-hash=_q6h25iwW7l1xzyzuKInhDkL0ku5glzp3kAywGw9G4Q%3D

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

Really hope you like it! :smiley:

Okay gotta  story to tell my main sim went to blue velvet to play the piano, and while she played a sub sim of mine was on the floor using a dido on another sim. at first I was whats that? then I realized it was a dido. then I thought I know theres one in build but I never put one in the game. so I did what the dido said to do put one on the bed. one out of 3 shook there heads lol so I started changing them until they showed a cheer. but it did nothing.  

finally after reading noirs and downloading the dido she had I figured out how it works, but it was just a private thing not what james was doing, heck I wanta do what he was doing.

those mods ur showing that's what I was talking about.

06-29-18_7-35-14 AM.png

On 6/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, greenlightning said:

Okay gotta  story to tell my main sim went to blue velvet to play the piano, and while she played a sub sim of mine was on the floor using a dido on another sim. at first I was whats that? then I realized it was a dido. then I thought I know theres one in build but I never put one in the game. so I did what the dido said to do put one on the bed. one out of 3 shook there heads lol so I started changing them until they showed a cheer. but it did nothing.  

finally after reading noirs and downloading the dido she had I figured out how it works, but it was just a private thing not what james was doing, heck I wanta do what he was doing.

those mods ur showing that's what I was talking about.

06-29-18_7-35-14 AM.png

my latest animations with dildo use another type of toys but even the one on the left are available for sims :D  :lol: hope you sims enjoy the pleasure :)

5 hours ago, Maosicca said:

Go here

:D

21 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Hi Lupobianco!

Thanks for the informations! Congratulations for your so nice avatar too!

Thank you so much Mariana i'm glad you like it! :D

6 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

It's so refreshing to see more MxM specific animations, thank you!

I'm glad you like it :D

12 hours ago, keykeers11 said:

So, I have to pay you to be able to download any animations?

Greetings keykeers11.

If you want support me on Patreon you will have access to exclusive patreon's animations.

Otherwise there is a free pack for everyone here on LL https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-v113-rw-n8-31052018-new-update/ 

you can donwload this and i update this pack every new month with new animations. :D

llanimations.png.7342d0a3a5bb431b0f0a1f72b298442b.png

New Release on LoversLab

-------

Changelog of  V 11.4 + RW n.9

Added "Boss's Slave" Animations (MMMF - Double Bed)

Added "Don't Disturb" Animations (M - Desk)

Added "Don't Disturb" Animations (F - Desk)

Added "Game Of Cock" Animations (MM - Double Bed)

Added "Game Over" Animations (MF - Chess Table)

Added "HandWork" Animations (MF - Chair Dining)

Added "Masturbation" Animations (M - Toilet/Chair)

Added "SelfPleasure" Animations ( M - Floor)

Reworked "Doublehandjob" Now is "Double Girls" (MFF - Double Bed)

-------

You can download latest version here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-v114-rw-n9-07072018-julys-update/

If you like my work and want support me become_a_patron_button.png.fc297f99b19596de848c5d883a583703.png Thank you very much! ❤️

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!