Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

Whenever I try doing the Boss Dinner MF Finger or the Handjob version at the dining table it will work for a few seconds and then I get bombarded with dozens of WW Errors per second saying, "Failed to identify sim with id None to properly return sims list". The only way I can get the alerts to stop bombarding me is to put in the ww.stop_sex command in the command console. I've tried it a couple of different times in different save files and I get the same results every time. 

I don't know if it is a new bug after your recent update or what since today was the first time I tried these two animations.

On 7/7/2018 at 5:03 PM, wild_guy said:

Thank you! ✌️

Thank you too for your awesome mods wild_guy! :D 

On 7/7/2018 at 5:05 PM, keeleymyfirst said:

Yeah Lupo, that is (like ever) Wonderful ☺️

thank you very much for your work !

Too kind keeleymyfirst! :D i'm glad you like it! :D

On 7/7/2018 at 5:11 PM, greenlightning said:

thank you for your beautiful art work And wild guy too. ?

Thank you greelightning!

On 7/7/2018 at 11:40 PM, Country_Boy said:

Thanks for the update, but I actually have 5 less animations now since the 11.4 update was smaller than 11.3.

Don't worry about that Country_Boy! :) i just removed some very old masturbation animations since i replaced them with the new "Masturbation" & "SelfPleasure" Animations :D

On 7/8/2018 at 6:33 AM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you Lupo. ?

You're Welcome B10HAZARDx333 :D  Enjoy new animations! :D

On 7/8/2018 at 6:34 AM, weredeer said:

Thanks for the great stuff!

Thank you so much weredeer! Hope you like them! :D

16 hours ago, Klingy said:

Whenever I try doing the Boss Dinner MF Finger or the Handjob version at the dining table it will work for a few seconds and then I get bombarded with dozens of WW Errors per second saying, "Failed to identify sim with id None to properly return sims list". The only way I can get the alerts to stop bombarding me is to put in the ww.stop_sex command in the command console. I've tried it a couple of different times in different save files and I get the same results every time. 

I don't know if it is a new bug after your recent update or what since today was the first time I tried these two animations.

You are the boss Klingy! Thank you so much for finding this, i fix the problem and now im going to reupload a fixed version! :D Thanks again!

9 hours ago, testusernames said:

File Size of the new version is a few meg smaller. Think I'll hold off on updating until it's not a downgrade.

Greetings testusernames.
i never downgrade my pack don't worry! :D The only things i did is delete very very old animations when i rework them or when i make a new version, like the new masturbation animations: "Masturbation"  & "SelfPleasure", that replaced the very very old masturbation animations :D

I just reuploaded the RW n.9 since there was a bug on "Boss Dinner MF" animations.

When the animation should passed through stage 1 to 2 WW tryied to load the stage 2 of the same animations but the variant with 3 characters but since you has started the two characters animations WW it will spawn a lot of error cause it can't find the third sim.

Sorry for the unconvenience.

And thanks aging Klingy for report me this :D

Sorry to disturb but in my game season patch The Boss's Slave" Animations (MMF - Double Bed)

i have to put 4 sims in order that the animation appear and it goes to boss slave with 2 actors the other 2

actors are simple vanishing.

4 hours ago, sandi45 said:

Sorry to disturb but in my game season patch The Boss's Slave" Animations (MMF - Double Bed)

i have to put 4 sims in order that the animation appear and it goes to boss slave with 2 actors the other 2

actors are simple vanishing.

Greetings sandi45.

The story behind that animations is:  That 1 man start sex with her (first stage the other two disappear) then come another one ( stage 2 one sim appear) and in the climax the boss come to check the situations (latest stage where there are all sims) :lol:

but accidentally you found a bug since in the latest stage the female has another animations name in the XML and play another animations so positions was incorrect. 

So thank you kindly sandi45. Very soon i will reupload the correct version. :)

31 minutes ago, lupobianco said:

Very sorry but another two bug was found and fixed i really hope is the last one :D

RW n.9 Small Fix n.2 ?

• Fixed "Boss's Slave Climax Stage" ( Thanks Sandi45 for your accidentally report :lol: )
  • Fixed "Femdom MF Footjob Stage 2"

Thank you very much and time get a bug exterminator first. :P

LOQjT5T6_o.jpg

Work in Progress On Patreon.

Softly Breasts - Stage 1

1?token-time=1532476800&token-hash=J1oz91fZF5eM_V1Uhet9FnLfrv5wYa80a6heLkmjnZg%3D

4Heads - Stage 6

1?token-time=1532476800&token-hash=1MmANXlpA0L7iu350DC119X4FVAdOPqLVVL9R1XJPG8%3D

Tan with Tom - Stage 1

1?token-time=1532476800&token-hash=IjR0MhZR2IgkTskLFpj1pWGgBgZECsxmkaopzy_AKww%3D

Petulant Boy - Stage 1

1?token-time=1532476800&token-hash=DWk4ThbFuCXpOPd-_iGpuMBg5Gni5zMByy9NVr5enwc%3D

Blessed - Stage 1

1?token-time=1532476800&token-hash=6sQz9hC7WHsCB7UoaJrP1DIHY4qaq0HgdbPNZORW97Q%3D

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

Really hope you like it! :smiley:

Hey Lupo, I've got an odd issue of having a duplicate animation for some of your stuff? I think it was the game of cocks set and maybe the karma sutra set? I subscribed to your patreon and as well as downloading here, and i'm not sure how i have so many duplicates? I saved a few different versions of the updates with the numbers that you set them up with on your site, as well as the latest stuff from here. Maybe there's an overlap? any idea on how to fix this?

8 hours ago, thatleoguy85 said:

Greetings thatleoguy85.

If you are a Patron just donwload the file on Patreon you will have everythings you need  without the neccessity of download anything else! :D

So delete all my files and just donwload latest Version on Patreon, exctract the files and you are fine! :D

patreonanimations.png.baf58ed312fee014293737172848e83a.png

New release on Patreon!

"Softly Breasts"

1?token-time=1533168000&token-hash=cRr4N7XfDNFTXGLHcmYr5pHsiCRk-zGtk_zuIzWm8PI%3D1?token-time=1533168000&token-hash=RvgfaDGmT7MSdGegDfWKGnTY-syFy5P-BKLoNjhxHcc%3D

1?token-time=1533168000&token-hash=3gyFBHV3NLBszsrKM6cn8yDxguY_LbMpwDZ59ymTkLY%3D1?token-time=1533168000&token-hash=NO3nba1qbRuQCMy_aVsBSrzDbXC1txGijlRLWG3w_ZM%3D

"Post Coitum"

1?token-time=1533168000&token-hash=y_-qcb6NQNRRa6C-F1aKt8Sa2oRgfz_1RbvBQlHLIMs%3D1?token-time=1533168000&token-hash=wdcMs1kEJy5TRs8jIeQHYtRrn3XWdvz9XCldqmmdtIw%3D

"4Heads Stage 5 - 6"

1?token-time=1533168000&token-hash=82iEZ70i3vGL-dna_ueqIRb3SdpyaexrwI8agrkoax8%3D1?token-time=1533168000&token-hash=UXjejyoUknkmoJVVSSMcXpQGic_esTbxbs7MsZ6DTww%3D

If you like my work and want support me become_a_patron_button.png.fc297f99b19596de848c5d883a583703.png Thank you very much! ❤️

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news! 

Question! I have a female sim who's autonomously using male masturbation animations. Checking the Wicked Whims txt file, that particular animation is set to "both". How do I set it so only males can do that? It's getting awkward seeing a girl jerking off an invisible peen on the toilet... In Wicked Whims, I already have it to recognize the sex of the sim.