Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

llanimations.png.7342d0a3a5bb431b0f0a1f72b298442b.png

New Release on LoversLab

-------

Changelog:

Animations Added:

Added "Tan With Tom" Animations (MF - Floor)

Added "Softly Breast" Animations (MF - Sofa - LoveSeat)

Added "BigToy" Animations (MFF - Floor) Dildo by .Noir. required for this.

Added "SelfSuck" Animations (M - Floor)

-------

You can download latest version here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-29082018-new-update/

If you like my work and want support me become_a_patron_button.png.fc297f99b19596de848c5d883a583703.png Thank you very much! ❤️

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news! 

Hey there Lupobianco!

Firstly I wanted to thank you for all the work you are putting in these animations, they are one of my favorites and I enjoy them very much, so keep up the good work!

I wanted to know something though, I recently realized that there are some animations of you that I never saw in game. Namely the RedMILF and SnackTimes animations. When I checked the WW file with all the animations, it has custom locations like the SexEd ones. I just don't seem to know where they are supposed to be used... I looked at your previous posts and never found where they go (I cannot see the gifs in your posts for some reason either ?

Just wanted to know if it was a problem on my side, or something else... I do think it would be a good idea to have a list with the locations... Or maybe there is one and I missed it haha

Keep up the good work either way! ?

On 10/13/2018 at 1:19 PM, Morrigan235 said:

Hey there Lupobianco!

Firstly I wanted to thank you for all the work you are putting in these animations, they are one of my favorites and I enjoy them very much, so keep up the good work!

I wanted to know something though, I recently realized that there are some animations of you that I never saw in game. Namely the RedMILF and SnackTimes animations. When I checked the WW file with all the animations, it has custom locations like the SexEd ones. I just don't seem to know where they are supposed to be used... I looked at your previous posts and never found where they go (I cannot see the gifs in your posts for some reason either ?

Just wanted to know if it was a problem on my side, or something else... I do think it would be a good idea to have a list with the locations... Or maybe there is one and I missed it haha

Keep up the good work either way! ?

Greetings Morrigan235.

Thank you for your kind words! :D I'm very glad you like my animations, about your request for a list of all animations it's a thing I'm working on it been a while and now is ready :D

But for answer your question RedMILF is an animations for the wardrobe and SnackTimes is for the Fridge :lol:

18 hours ago, Fiikus said:

I have a file from you called "ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations", but it's not available in the downloads list anymore. Are the animations included in this file now in the single main file, can I safely delete the "reworked" file?

Greetings fiikus.

Yes delete "ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations"  otherwise you will have collision error. And yes again all animations  that were into the reworked pack, are now inside the file present here on LL :D I removed only the animations that were present in the old  version of "WW_lupobianco_animation" :D

On 10/14/2018 at 9:15 PM, procian said:

Pole dancing looks excellent.

Thank you procian! :D  I'm very glad you like it! :D

On 10/15/2018 at 3:12 PM, Robbie29 said:

I am for more violent animations.Face slaps,Hitting.

Sims to look sad and disgraced.If can tears to be added.

Forced animation.

Sadly, "Passional Animation" has win. But don't worry I will make an aggressive animations anyway! :D

1 hour ago, stteacoun said:

I can not find "Softly Breast" Animations (MF - Sofa - LoveSeat) by clicking on the sofa. Where is it?

Have you tried the Loveseat ? I don't remember if I had put it both object in the XML, I should fix this in that case. :) 

3 hours ago, lupobianco said:

ありがとうprocian!:D  あなたが気に入ってとてもうれしいです!:D

悲しいことに、 "Passional Animation"が勝ちました。とにかく私は積極的なアニメーションを作ろうと心配しないでください!:D

あなたはLoveseatを試しましたか?私は両方のオブジェクトをXMLに入れていたかどうかは分かりませんが、その場合はこれを修正する必要があります。:) 

Thank you for your reply. I also tried a love sheet, but I could not find it.

1 hour ago, lupobianco said:

最初のページに「アニメーションリスト」を作成し、すべてのアニメーションを見つけることができます。 :D

• Thank you for responding many times. Only Softly Breasts MF can not be found. Perhaps my environment is bad.
On 10/17/2018 at 6:01 PM, Sethster said:

You are coming after my soul with those "Lending Hand" animations.. Good stuff, mate! ?

I'm glad you like it Sethster! ?

On 10/18/2018 at 3:29 PM, Petr54 said:

Your last animation causes the game to stop. It were of different durations from short to full stop. After removing the animation, the game has improved. Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings Petr54.

Can you be more specific please ? Have you removed the "lupobianco_reworked_animations" from your mod's folder let me know ;)

On 10/17/2018 at 11:19 AM, stteacoun said:

Greetings stteacoun.

I checked in my game and I can confirm that "Softly Breasts" are for LoveSeat (Sofa with two seats only)

My advice is to try to redownload latest version from here, since "SoftlyBrests" was a recent addition :D