Dumb shit I made while drunk

turbosnowy

Hi all,

Did you ever have one of those nights when you possibly had a bit too much to drink and then decided to let those creative juices flow and make some dumb stuff? Probably not but I did, so thought I would share the lulz with you.

As background I make fetish oriented mods for Skyrim - Latex for the win as they say. Anyhoo, did you ever think to yourself, what I really want is a catsuit equivalent for my horse? No? Well me neither, but for some reason that did not stop me from creating this:

5d593c196858020.jpg

Why stop at a horse you ask? Well obviously I asked myself the same question and came up with the next thing that noone ever thought would be a good idea - rubber arrows!! Of course! Why did noone think of this before!

c6856d196857992.jpg24ffce196858050.jpg 5852ad196858074.jpg

So yeah, was funny finding out where my inebriated creativity had led me the next day :) Just thought I would share :D

Seriously though,that skin could be the basis for a great sommon spell. Summon onyx warhorse or something like that. It has the sheen on a black gemstone soooo..

And the arrows could do some sort of submission damage...like maybe 0 dmg but a high chance to paralyze, like rubber bullets...

Luckily when I get drunk and feel creative I just make ooogly ass toon in Skyrim ;p

Like male faces on CHSBHC bodies....Her/his name is Vanessa....

Seriously though' date='that skin could be the basis for a great sommon spell. Summon onyx warhorse or something like that. It has the sheen on a black gemstone soooo..

And the arrows could do some sort of submission damage...like maybe 0 dmg but a high chance to paralyze, like rubber bullets...

Luckily when I get drunk and feel creative I just make ooogly ass toon in Skyrim ;p

Like male faces on CHSBHC bodies....Her/his name is Vanessa....

[/quote']

Lol - I think you need to post some pics :)

The wife read a thing the other day . . .

after 2 beers' date=' men do better on brainteasers. Quicker and more accurate answers.

so, no. it doesn't surprise me that this fell out of your head while you were drunk.

[/quote']

Awesome - what did it say about after 10 beers?

After ten beers, it probably didn't say much of anything because it was too busy puking in the bushes while its friend held back its hair and kept an eye out for their parents, all the while moaning about how this was the last time, it swears, never again, and by any chance does anyone have a breath mint?

Not that I speak from personal experience, of course... >_>

After ten beers' date=' it probably didn't say much of anything because it was too busy puking in the bushes while its friend held back its hair and kept an eye out for their parents, all the while moaning about how this was the last time, it swears, never again,

[/quote']

AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT.

Hehe thanks Jormungandr.

I might add the arrows to one of my mods since having a nice quiver to go with an outfit is not actually a bad idea in itself - however don't think I'll post the horse version as is just way too dumb, and besides, poor Shadowmere awww.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived