[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

Ohh! Thank you SO MUCH for the soft version! Looks yummy and amazing. :cool:  Btw, we also really lack customizable pubes with hairy testes.... *whistles innocently* Just... you know... if you're currently on a roll or something.... 

You're welcome. :)

I'll probably add an option for that next. I miss that in sims 2 you could have alpha card pubic hair... so I wanna see if I can do that...

That's actually something which irked me about Sims 4 custom body hair right from the beginning. There *has* to be a way, and I'm confident you're going to find it :-)

just installed female frame version its not showing up in tattoos or anywhere else.

Do you have the latest update? I don't have the very last one. I'm hoping that's not a problem.

I can update and check it again.

Okay I checked again with the newest update. Everything is showing fine in my game. I have the mods directly in my mods folder (I don't use sub folders). And it might help if you shorten my mod's filename a bit. I tend to create very long filenames and renaming the package might fix that. Ankle tattoo shouldn't require any EPs either. Make you you look for the file with a Female sim with female frame, because I believe I gender and frame restricted it.

Thank you for making a soft version. I was using Untraditional Nerd's mesh but I felt it was too large for most sims. Are you planning to make a soft and hard version for well endowed sims? (I wish there was a penis script mod like in Sims 2.)

I deleted all the mods with the female bottom, minus those of the wicked whims and the penis of my sim remains strange

If it's showing black, you either need to use my default skin tones, or if you don't want to install the default skin, just download the tattoo set and select the colour to match your skin. 

Because the penis is not mapped onto the regular skin areas, without a mod to add in the texture the model will show black.

And yes, if you have any skin defaults installed that aren't mine, (that includes Cmar's old/outdated EADetails Skin) it will also cause the problem.

If you use Cmar's skins make sure you download the V2 version for the new patch!

Updated Finally! O.o

oh! super! thaks a lot for the soft penis! it must be visible in CAS when clothing removed as It is default nude override for males, am I right? (can't try it right now)

Yea, it appears if you take clothes off, so no underwear in CAS with it. lol

ok, fine. I have another question then. A quote from Cmar's Anatomy mod:

Even if you don't want any changes to the female bottom, if you use a male penis you need a female bottom package to prevent random penis syndrome.

can you tell me what about this "random penis syndrome" if I'll install only your hard and soft penis for males and Cmar's nipples, nothing more?

Yep I used Cmar's mods as a reference when creating my defaults, so they work pretty much the same way. If you want the penis on "Female with male frame" only download that female bottom and nothing else! All you need for the females should be Cmar's nipples top and the new version of female EA Details skin. 

If you use another female bottom as well, the penis will appear randomly.

Thank you for making a soft version. I was using Untraditional Nerd's mesh but I felt it was too large for most sims. Are you planning to make a soft and hard version for well endowed sims? (I wish there was a penis script mod like in Sims 2.)

I was planning to do that at some point, because a lot of people want the option. :)

Good Job!

But it´s doesn´t work on a male sim with female frame. The Button Mesh is no visible in CAS. So i can´t dispense with cmar´s stuff. I hope you can fix this problem? :-/ 

Oh, sorry about that, the female frame accessory is what should show for all female frame sims.

I gender restricted it I think. So I'll fix that.  

It's actually the male file that is the problem. fixing it now.

I deleted all the mods with the female bottom, minus those of the wicked whims and the penis of my sim remains strange

If it's showing black, you either need to use my default skin tones, or if you don't want to install the default skin, just download the tattoo set and select the colour to match your skin. 

Because the penis is not mapped onto the regular skin areas, without a mod to add in the texture the model will show black.

And yes, if you have any skin defaults installed that aren't mine, (that includes Cmar's old/outdated EADetails Skin) it will also cause the problem.

If you use Cmar's skins make sure you download the V2 version for the new patch!

I did it, thank you!
Now ... When I put on the animation, the penis is a little higher than necessary ...
Is it any problem with me?

post-1230315-0-31070800-1481318633_thumb.png

I did it, thank you!
Now ... When I put on the animation, the penis is a little higher than necessary ...
Is it any problem with me?

No no...  sorry, the penis is higher on the female frame.

The only way I could try to fix this is if I angled the model downward, or tried to lower it without it looking weird. :(

The male sim crotch is actually lower than females and the animations are designed for male penis height.

I can maybe try to adjust the model in a future update. I didn't know the height would be that off... but yea.. if I put the penis is that low on the female body it would be hovering off the body. :(

Nice work! Now we just need a better default skin. The EA based one has no butt. Not much point having a hugely detailed penis and a 2D butt.

OOOOh yea, I forgot about that.

The body hair mod I use adds detail to the butt, so I didn't have to worry about that, but with just the EA skins it looks silly.

I can add that to the skintones directly if people want.

Nice work! Now we just need a better default skin. The EA based one has no butt. Not much point having a hugely detailed penis and a 2D butt.

OOOOh yea, I forgot about that.

The body hair mod I use adds detail to the butt, so I didn't have to worry about that, but with just the EA skins it looks silly.

I can add that to the skintones directly if people want.

I think that is probably one of the most requested features when it comes to various edits of the EA skin I've seen around. I would certainly appreciate it.

It works in my game. I did download the first  the first file with soft penis in the description,but after reading the install instructions, it's for the female frame. The forth in the download list, with main in the title worked for me. I removed the soft penis file from the sub-folder and placed it in my game overrides folder. I also removed Cmar's and Turbo's cas penis files.

It works in my game. I did download the first  the first file with soft penis in the description,but after reading the install instructions, it's for the female frame. The forth in the download list, with main in the title worked for me. I removed the soft penis file from the sub-folder and placed it in my game overrides folder. I also removed Cmar's and Turbo's cas penis files.

Overrides? Wasn't it a folder for The sims 3, not 4? I don't see any mention of an overrides folder online, unless it's just how you organize your mod files.

However, while moving the file into the main folder worked for me... The penis doesn't really look like it should.

post-569347-0-78993900-1481380593_thumb.png

post-569347-0-23324800-1481380602_thumb.png