[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

**Added the Alien skinset.

-Also, I know there are people who may want this for females/female frame. I'm going to add that in eventually. I just didn't want to start doing that until I got the male version working how I liked! 

Remember if there are any problems or things I missed, let me know here. I have not personally done too much testing.

Also if there are any popular skin sets that people really want skin colours added for, you can drop requests for that here as well.

Thank you so much for sharing this. May I ask, about the body hair on your model? I have been tweaking textures to work for the soft version of Untraditional Nerd's soft penis and wonder if they will work with your hard version. Also, do you think you will make a matching soft version, just to keep everything... proportional and shapely in both states ?  ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this. May I ask, about the body hair on your model? I have been tweaking textures to work for the soft version of Untraditional Nerd's soft penis and wonder if they will work with your hard version. Also, do you think you will make a matching soft version, just to keep everything... proportional and shapely in both states ?  ;)

<3 Yea I was planning at some point to creating a soft version for it.

I looked up the file and he actually got the skin overrides to work, I literally only had to edit one other file type but gave up too soon...  that's really awesome though!  But unfortunately his penis details are mapped to the same area as mine so I'm pretty sure my mod will conflict and will not work properly with his... :(

I posted you a picture of the mapping conflicts below.

The red is his mapping, so my texture will overlap his and it will look weird. :(

So that kinda sucks.

Thank you for showing me his mod though, for some reason I couldn't find details on how to override the skin textures properly. I must have been looking in all the wrong places. So now I can at least go make a version where the tattoo is unnecessary, which was my original intention. It's funny since I had almost had it working.

I do wish my mod worked with his at this point though, since I don't have a soft version yet, and his is super awesome.... :(

EDIT: LMFAO!!!! Omg, I found out this existed: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=568474

I was doing everything tediously myself in S4Pe. Hilarious! Well.. that helps. XD

***Super Excited... I'm gonna try to make this mod a lot better now. :3

post-1507694-0-18861400-1480609835_thumb.jpg

I am glad you found a tool to make working on this mod easier and definitely glad you are excited about continuing to work on it (wish I felt that was about my animations :( ). I did test it out  having both yours and Untraditional Nerd's penises in my game before I logged back in and read your post so, I definitely can concur on the textures causing weirdness. Strangely enough that was not what I was originally concerned with but as usual I did not phrase the question correctly but got answer to an eventual question anyway :) . What I meant to ask was what body hair mod is your model using? Currently I am using and editing some body hairs done by Lumialover and Erling1974 made to fit Untraditional Nerd's penis mod and I  am still not quite sure if they will fit yours.

I am glad you found a tool to make working on this mod easier and definitely glad you are excited about continuing to work on it (wish I felt that was about my animations :( ). I did test it out  having both yours and Untraditional Nerd's penises in my game before I logged back in and read your post so, I definitely can concur on the textures causing weirdness. Strangely enough that was not what I was originally concerned with but as usual I did not phrase the question correctly but got answer to an eventual question anyway :) . What I meant to ask was what body hair mod is your model using? Currently I am using and editing some body hairs done by Lumialover and Erling1974 made to fit Untraditional Nerd's penis mod and I  am still not quite sure if they will fit yours.

Ah, sorry about that! Yea the body hair on my sims is weird, it's a combination od the body hair found on the s-club BS3 skin details overlay.. I think it's here... https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/s-club-wmll-ts4-bs3.0-fm-skin/id/1310933/ 

--This was before full skins were able to be created though, so the file I have is just a skin detail overlay.

and also an edit I made with the body hair mod that Cmar linked on the original penis model ages ago.. I cannot find the name though. :(

Gimme a bit and I'll try to find the right file online again.

Edit: Found it. It was an edit I did for this mod I believe: http://modthesims.info/d/533350

...and also an edit I made with the body hair mod that Cmar linked on the original penis model ages ago.. I cannot find the name though. :(

Edit: Found it. It was an edit I did for this mod I believe: http://modthesims.info/d/533350

Thank you LunarisEclipse! The link was actually to a older version of the mod I currently use for body hair.

After so field testing in game I have narrowed it down to three existing looks and a potential project.

A totally smooth and hairless all over with your very nice textures for penis details look.

Your textures plus using the newer version of the mod you are using found here: http://luumiasims.com/post/122822929519/follower-gift-part-26-thats-right-more-body , you get appropriate hairiness every but the sac area. Basically your model pictures for this mod.

Your textures plus using Erling1974's newest version of the full-body body hair mod found here: http://erling1974.tumblr.com/ , you get generally appropriate hairiness around the penis base and one side of the sac in generally the appropriate thickness in comparison to the rest of the body hair. So your model pictures plus one side of the sac area with hair. :lol:

Or take up the banner and make/edited a body hair mod that combines Lumia's and Erling's textures and map out a way so that text shows on both sides of the sac.

...and also an edit I made with the body hair mod that Cmar linked on the original penis model ages ago.. I cannot find the name though. :(

Thank you LunarisEclipse! The link was actually to a older version of the mod I currently use for body hair.

After so field testing in game I have narrowed it down to three existing looks and a potential project.

A totally smooth and hairless all over with your very nice textures for penis details look.

Your textures plus using the newer version of the mod you are using found here: http://luumiasims.com/post/122822929519/follower-gift-part-26-thats-right-more-body , you get appropriate hairiness every but the sac area. Basically your model pictures for this mod.

Your textures plus using Erling1974's newest version of the full-body body hair mod found here: http://erling1974.tumblr.com/ , you get generally appropriate hairiness around the penis base and one side of the sac in generally the appropriate thickness in comparison to the rest of the body hair. So your model pictures plus one side of the sac area with hair. :lol:

Or take up the banner and make/edited a body hair mod that combines Lumia's and Erling's textures and map out a way so that text shows on both sides of the sac.

Oh nice! :D

I am actually going to try and add some hair options, but I'm going to add a few alpha cards to the model so the hair is actually 3D and a bit fluffy at the base. If you are going to experiment with texturing and stuff though it might help if you actually have my texture map. I linked it below. :D

post-1507694-0-62348900-1480669301_thumb.jpg

Hi LE great work. Going to give this a try as I have been around but not played sims much. Will wicked woohoo auto add this now or do I have to setup an outfit for it?

The new WickedWhims update will prioritize it if you have it download. I don't believe the new update is up for public download yet though, it's in the unreleased changes list at this time: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/

So you need to set up the outfit just until the public update. But it should be released pretty soon. :3

Hi LE great work. Going to give this a try as I have been around but not played sims much. Will wicked woohoo auto add this now or do I have to setup an outfit for it?

The new WickedWhims update will prioritize it if you have it download. I don't believe the new update is up for public download yet though, it's in the unreleased changes list at this time: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/

So you need to set up the outfit just until the public update. But it should be released pretty soon. :3

Cool, I'm already a Patreon patron so I'm fine.

-pardon my ignorance but mine show up black in game,

quote "Skin Tones now work properly. Yay! You need to make sure you use the default override skins for base game and the EP01 default Alien skins."

does this mean i cant use say LUUMIA_SmoothishIIMale.package skin or any skin replacers?

quote "Skin Tones now work properly. Yay! You need to make sure you use the default override skins for base game and the EP01 default Alien skins."

does this mean i cant use say LUUMIA_SmoothishIIMale.package skin or any skin replacers?

Unfortunately, the only way to use custom skins that are not mine is if you use the tattoo version (or edit the skins yourself to add in the extra space for the penis model. The tattoo version should work with other skin tones though, you just need to make sure it's applied or the model will show up black.

Unfortunately, the only way to use custom skins that are not mine is if you use the tattoo version (or edit the skins yourself to add in the extra space for the penis model. The tattoo version should work with other skin tones though, you just need to make sure it's applied or the model will show up black.

Is there a tutorial on how to edit the skin to add your penis model? I'm willing to give it shot.

Is there a tutorial on how to edit the skin to add your penis model? I'm willing to give it shot.

I don't think there is a tutorial, but it's not too hard. 

I can upload a step by step here.. gimme a sec and I'll do that.

Hopefully I explained things properly. You just need Skininator: http://modthesims.info/t/568713

I uploaded a little step by step below with instructions. 

You also will need to change the sort order number when creating stand alone skins or they will look a bit messy in the in-game palette.

The tutorial covers making the skins as stand alone. But the game only uses one overlay set, so that part is default.

It does take a while to do...

Actually, you might be able to add the overlays directly to the stand alone files, but I have not tried doing that yet! You can experiment with that yourself if you would like.

EDIT: n/m I tried that and you do need to edit each overlay default or it won't work properly. I was hoping there was a faster way.

Mini Nude Skin Edit Tutorial.rar

Hi LunarisEclipse, i was wondering.... Is there a chance to resize the balls size? I mean, make it a little bit bigger? What do you think? Keep doin' your best job ;)

It'd be kinda nice to have full customization options when it comes to size. That way we could have some variety.

Hi LunarisEclipse, i was wondering.... Is there a chance to resize the balls size? I mean, make it a little bit bigger? What do you think? Keep doin' your best job ;)

It'd be kinda nice to have full customization options when it comes to size. That way we could have some variety.

I was thinking about in the same thing! It'd add more sensation of sex at the mods made here!

Yes I can make a larger version, no problem. I'm just trying to finish up a soft model atm, then I'll do a resize. :)

That's awesome! I'll be waitin' for that update man! You rock dude! ;):D

Got it working, thanks Lunar. Awesome.

is there anyway you can make a futa version for our women?

Yes, I got the request a while back! :D

Futa is so popular, I sometimes work with my friend at anime conventions and she sells buttons. She has an "I<3Futa" button and it sells so well! It doesn't just sell well for a niche button either... I mean out of the hundreds of buttons she has., it's one of the most popular.  lmao

I am definitely planning on making a version for females too, I'm just finishing up work on the soft model. It's taken a bit longer because I wanted it to use the exact same texture map, so I was just reshaping the old model.. which for some reason, is more tedious that just sculpting an entirely new one which is really fast..  I'm actually better at using zbrush than I am with 3Dsmax at the moment and that's probably why.

I should be done that soon though.