NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Harlekin

DickChick .. a Futanari-Mod (Non Body-Replacer)

Hey Harlekin, just installed jetpack mod (without power armor) and your mod just went crazy. :(

My character doesn't know if it stays with clothes on or off, equip/unequip dick all the time when naked - annoying - even with futa helper and unequiped the jetpack (same as helmet in power-armor).

Hope this helps solving the problem. =D

I cant seem to get this mod to work and its very frustrating.

I have installed the mod using the Nexus mod manager by creating a mod in the manager by using the .zip DickChick2.0. I get in game.. I hit the tilde key.. I type: help Futanari FEV Injection 4 but to no avail. I get a "Complied script not saved" Yet I have the files in my fallout4/data folder..

Looks like a great mod for fappging too. damnit

I cant seem to get this mod to work and its very frustrating.

I have installed the mod using the Nexus mod manager by creating a mod in the manager by using the .zip DickChick2.0. I get in game.. I hit the tilde key.. I type: help Futanari FEV Injection 4 but to no avail. I get a "Complied script not saved" Yet I have the files in my fallout4/data folder..

Looks like a great mod for fappging too. damnit

You need the quotation marks.

help "Futanari FEV Injection" 4

Harlekin​, please, update Power Armor Helmet bug, please! ;)

Love this mod!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Yo this mod is nice but u should look into adding a bulge in clothing when u use the injection, idk how difficult that would be but it would add a another lvl of immersion