Sporadic CTD on New Save. Please Help.

MsOtaku

Run "Prime95" (A burn-in program)

and a video-card burnin program

Thank you for that. I ran it and it took my video card through a marathon and survived. :) So all is well in that department! *throws confetti*

I'm very happy to say that after many weeks of slowly putting Skyrim back together again, it's looking stunning and running so smoothly. Thank you so very much to everyone here that has helped me when I was struggling with this so much. I took everyone's advise and read some outside guides and I can now play for hours on end without any issues. KNOCK ON WOOD, EVERYONE!

I DO have so minor issues and questions that I haven't been able to resolve:

Wryebash and LOOT do not want to play well together. LOOT has a connipshit and Mod Organizer tells me "there is a potential problem with your load order" after running Wryebash. Even if I hit the little Sort button above my plugins pane on MO, LOOT does not like it. I will get a nasty red "fatal error" along with a whole bunch of stuff I can't understand and the only way to fix it is by having LOOT sort my list twice. O_o Anyone have any ideas why?

Secondly, I have always had NPC Overhaul with the all the Bijin women mods, the all in one, Men of Winter, The Hirelings, and RS Children and never, ever had a problem. This time around I have the "grey face bug" or the "potato head bug" on certain women only. I removed NPC Overhaul and everyone is back to normal but, I miss my pretty people.... I even tried The Ordinary Women and experienced the same problem. But honestly I prefer NPC Overhaul because it covers men, too.

Countless folks on many forums have explained how to place said mods in one's load order as well as in the plugin section. I've tried this and MO gives me the red triangle of death and LOOT rearranges everything. If I don't run LOOT or Wryebash I CTD instantly.

I'm posting both mod order lists from MO and Wryebash, respectively. On another note, not all my mods are showing up on either list and I have no idea why. I'd really appreciate some help on this, I really miss NPC Overhaul. Thanks in advance!

loadorder.txt

WryeBash LoadOrder.txt

Seven Hells.... The sporadic CTDs have come back.

I created a new profile in MO and added a custom follower Garulf Wild-Blood in said profile and in a save and I keep crashing upon entering the game no matter what. Please help.

I also keep getting the "Foot.Itk" crash and SKSE override stuff in my overwrite folder. (MO.)

The custom follower appears and follows but, when I exit the game and come back I CTD. My load order has been posted above. I placed Garnuif just below Inigo. He's where's he's supposed to be in game and follows my PC. After I log off and log back in it's bloody havoc.

Run "Prime95" (A burn-in program)

and a video-card burnin program

Thank you for that. I ran it and it took my video card through a marathon and survived. smile.png So all is well in that department! *throws confetti*

I'm very happy to say that after many weeks of slowly putting Skyrim back together again, it's looking stunning and running so smoothly. Thank you so very much to everyone here that has helped me when I was struggling with this so much. I took everyone's advise and read some outside guides and I can now play for hours on end without any issues. KNOCK ON WOOD, EVERYONE!

I DO have so minor issues and questions that I haven't been able to resolve:

Wryebash and LOOT do not want to play well together. LOOT has a connipshit and Mod Organizer tells me "there is a potential problem with your load order" after running Wryebash. Even if I hit the little Sort button above my plugins pane on MO, LOOT does not like it. I will get a nasty red "fatal error" along with a whole bunch of stuff I can't understand and the only way to fix it is by having LOOT sort my list twice. O_o Anyone have any ideas why?

Secondly, I have always had NPC Overhaul with the all the Bijin women mods, the all in one, Men of Winter, The Hirelings, and RS Children and never, ever had a problem. This time around I have the "grey face bug" or the "potato head bug" on certain women only. I removed NPC Overhaul and everyone is back to normal but, I miss my pretty people.... I even tried The Ordinary Women and experienced the same problem. But honestly I prefer NPC Overhaul because it covers men, too.

Countless folks on many forums have explained how to place said mods in one's load order as well as in the plugin section. I've tried this and MO gives me the red triangle of death and LOOT rearranges everything. If I don't run LOOT or Wryebash I CTD instantly.

I'm posting both mod order lists from MO and Wryebash, respectively. On another note, not all my mods are showing up on either list and I have no idea why. I'd really appreciate some help on this, I really miss NPC Overhaul. Thanks in advance!

After running loot, have you tried sorting the left list in MO to match the one on the right?

After running loot, have you tried sorting the left list in MO to match the one on the right?

Yes. And when I do I CTD and the red error triangle is there and I have something in my overwrite folder - it's always a SKSE folder. I don't understand it at all. Everyone's advice is to match up both the left and right panes as closely as possible. Some mods and their respective .esp files are and are sorted correctly with LOOT but, others are no where near close to the load order. Sometimes when I manually arrange them with out running the game, the horrid triangle will tell me that there is something wrong with my load order. I'm at a complete loss.

Archived