Sporadic CTD on New Save. Please Help.

MsOtaku

Yesterday I lost my main save because of some conflict between a mod and enchanting. Today I created a new game with a different character, removed over 20 mods, only installed three new ones: "Radiant Prostitution, SLAL Packs for Anubis's Human and Creature Animations, and from the moment my PC went to bed after speaking to the Mara Statue I have been CTD. It happens any where from 5 minutes in to 20 minutes. It mostly happens when I'm not doing anything. My PC will just be standing still in Markarth (sp?) Inn while I'm looking something up on my phone and I CTD. I can press "Esc" several times to save or configure an MCM and everything is fine but, sometimes if I press "Esc" I will CTD. She can sit in a chair and CTD. No interactions with NPCs, whether sexual or otherwise will trigger said CTD. I'm also constantly getting the "Foot.IK error" when I load and no amount of running FINIS will solve this like it did in the past. I've disabled the warning from CrashFixes.ini and do have all the tools needed to make sure that everything works properly but, obviously something is going horrendously wrong.

I've added my Load Order and Papyrus Script. I'll be adding the last two of the latter because one says that I do not have the DLC unoffical patch installed-which I do. I can't make heads or tails of these scripts. Please, please, please help me figure this out. I'm going out of my mind. All I want to do is just play the game. That is the reason I removed so many of my favorite LL/SL mods, I want to finish the game. I am so desperate for help.

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I didn't know where to put it since some mods are non-adult and others are.

EDIT: I've double checked and everything is up to date.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

75% of the time when I get ctd's like this it usually always ends up being an armor do you convert your armors with bodyslide at all? Try disabling anything that adds armors or textures for that matter.

Reason I say this is because its an NPC/creature being loaded that most likely is causing your crashes I had this problem recently with the iron armor causes crashes because of a bad conversion i forget what mod it was try adding iron armor to your inventory and equipping it maybe its the same mod.

75% of the time when I get ctd's like this it usually always ends up being an armor do you convert your armors with bodyslide at all? Try disabling anything that adds armors or textures for that matter.

Reason I say this is because its an NPC/creature being loaded that most likely is causing your crashes I had this problem recently with the iron armor causes crashes because of a bad conversion i forget what mod it was try adding iron armor to your inventory and equipping it maybe its the same mod.

I have four armor sets. One is a "ready made" mod that I've used from day one of modding my PC with HDT Physics and never had problems, the others I've converted myself. I'll disable them and see how it goes. I just now finished configuring the MCMs for the new game. If this is the problem well, then it sucks but, at least I know what the problem is. Thank you for the suggestion and advise. I'll let you know if it helps. xoxo

I uninstalled my BodySlide armors and continued playing. The moment I talked to the inn keeper about "Radiant Prostitution" jobs my game CTD and before that when I was going to collect gold from a client my game froze. Could it be possible that this mod is messing up my game?

I'm attaching my latest papyrus log:

Edit: Again, I can't understand these logs.

Papyrus.0.log

Yes. I am. This is the first time I've ever used it. I used to use the light prostitution mod in Cursed Loot but, uninstalled it to try to keep things minimal and wanted just a "simple" prostitution mod.

EDIT: Plus, it sounded like a lot of fun. That's how I wanted my PC to start off as, a girl with no gold and had no choice but to become a hooker before she earned enough gold to hire Vorstag. #RPNerd

Yes. I am. This is the first time I've ever used it. I used to use the light prostitution mod in Cursed Loot but, uninstalled it to try to keep things minimal and wanted just a "simple" prostitution mod.

EDIT: Plus, it sounded like a lot of fun. That's how I wanted my PC to start off as, a girl with no gold and had no choice but to become a hooker before she earned enough gold to hire Vorstag. #RPNerd

I used RP I just haven't used it in awhile it should be stable I don't know if it got compiled with the newest version of sexlab but I think it will be ok.

try downloading the latest version of JContainers makes sure nothing overwrites it see if that helps.

Did you install estrus charaus correcting? Here is the steps:

1.) Install Estrus

2.) Install Estrus Chaurus (make sure it overwrites)

3.) Delete ZZESTRUS.ESP

Other than that I haven't really seen any errors that I would see that would cause issues script wise

Also to add on that I noticed you had facelight plus go ahead and get rid of that it has been a source of CTD's for me get Facelight Original author he updated it the light doesn't disappear when you duck but now you can add it too more NPC's and he made it so you don't get detected by the light it puts off..

I used RP I just haven't used it in awhile it should be stable I don't know if it got compiled with the newest version of sexlab but I think it will be ok.

try downloading the latest version of JContainers makes sure nothing overwrites it see if that helps.

Did you install estrus charaus correcting? Here is the steps:

1.) Install Estrus

2.) Install Estrus Chaurus (make sure it overwrites)

3.) Delete ZZESTRUS.ESP

Other than that I haven't really seen any errors that I would see that would cause issues script wise

I've never been told to delete ZZESTRUS.ESP. But in regards to the others, yes, I have followed exact directions for Estrus and Estrus Charus. I'll do that and see/download JContainers if it's up to date. BRB.

ZZESTRUS.ESP gives you a power to call tentacles its not actually required for Estrus Chaurus to function its kind of useless if you're look for the immersion Estrus Chaurus provides.

Okay....wow. The moment I unchecked ZZEstrus.esp ALL of my .esp's were disabled. I had a lot of them disabled and I don't remember which one was ticked and which wasn't. I ran LOOT and everything checked out but, there are way more .esp's than I had before. I'm going back in game and run around for a bit since my PC is out of clients and see what happens. I'll report back soon.

My PC has leveled up in prostitution (I cheated in the MCM on how fast she could do it to test this out.) so far NO CTD nor FREEZING so it's either the ZZESTRUS.ESP delete or the BodySlide armor deletes. One of those worked. I'm hoping it's not the armor. I'm falling asleep.... I'm going to reinstall the armor when I wake up and try it out. Again, thank you so very much for your help and advise! If shit hits the fan while I play tomorrow/today I'll post my results back here. xoxo :heart:

YaY!!

I *Can't* sleep. This thread was the most interesting thing on.

Thanks!

I was all, "is she running the wrong version (32,64) mod for the game she's running?"

and stuff.

Suspense.

Pathos.

It was this or a rerun of "kojak"

YaY!!

I *Can't* sleep. This thread was the most interesting thing on.

Thanks!

I was all, "is she running the wrong version (32,64) mod for the game she's running?"

and stuff.

Suspense.

Pathos.

It was this or a rerun of "kojak"

It's 5:22 am... I'm that determined to get this working. Alas....After 4 bottles of wine and Rx meds, I need to go to sleep. The testing shall continue when I wake up! I pray to the Gods that this will be the final time I will have to restart a new game and finally complete Skyrim. Sacrifices are in order.

I remember "Kojak." I feel old again. Not a good thing. One more glass of wine perhaps and I won't be depressed. Goodnight, dear friends.

Yeah hope you find the issue I know how annoying it ca be xD .. let me know i'll be on tomorrow it is way past sleeptime my dumb body is requiring rest D:

Will do! Thanks again! Night.

Here we go again. My PC was headed to an Orc Camp as part of the Radiant Prostitution quests and after she was finished being assaulted my game froze. Attaching latest papyrus log.

Again, tried reading it, saw some things like "not having DLC's" installed, a lot of animals not registered, not being able to load armors.... I'm at a loss. I haven't done anything, I just picked up where I left off.

What in the hell is going on?

Papyrus.0.log

Here we go again. My PC was headed to an Orc Camp as part of the Radiant Prostitution quests and after she was finished being raped my game froze. Attaching latest papyrus log.

Again, tried reading it, saw some things like "not having DLC's" installed, a lot of animals not registered, not being able to load armors.... I'm at a loss. I haven't done anything, I just picked up where I left off.

What in the hell is going on?

I am licking my wounds over here, I can't write a freaking inoffensive post to save my freaking life.

I thought I'd point you back to something you said last night about having too many ESP's after clicking on one esp.

and if whats-its-face loads fine, I can't just say "you're missing this or that mod".

having said that, tes5edit or sseedit are nice tools to have around.

I'm in spectator mode,

I'll wait for the Deus to ex the turd from your machina

I am licking my wounds over here, I can't write a freaking inoffensive post to save my freaking life.

I thought I'd point you back to something you said last night about having too many ESP's after clicking on one esp.

and if whats-its-face loads fine, I can't just say "you're missing this or that mod".

I'm in spectator mode,

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away, God said let there be lips, and there were, and they were good...

I digress. But, seriously, in the beginning...

I couldn't help myself.

Months back, when I first started modding and I downloaded TES5Edit it slapped me in the face for not properly installing things correctly or forgetting dependencies and whatnot. Errors galore. Now? Nothing in the red. No errors. Everything is clean. Everything is just dandy according to "Tes," we're on a first name basis now since we've been through a lot together.

I'm not playing SSE so I have no need for SSEdit.

I've thought about playing (Dare I say it?) SSE vanilla for the sake of my sanity and my wallet because wine is expensive, and give up on my beloved modded Skyrim just so I can finally complete the game. But like wine, or any other vice, mods are my cocaine. (Not crack. I'm sophisticated.) And the fact that I'm more stubborn than a mule and a masochist as well as a sadist, I will not give up on this.

Oh! In all my rambling I forgot to address the ".esm" issue you so graciously pointed out. I went over it so many times and everything that should be unchecked is and what should be is as well. So there's that.

I'm in spectator mode,

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away, God said let there be lips, and there were, and they were good...

I digress. But, seriously, in the beginning...

I couldn't help myself.

Months back, when I first started modding and I downloaded TES5Edit it slapped me in the face for not properly installing things correctly or forgetting dependencies and whatnot. Errors galore. Now? Nothing in the red. No errors. Everything is clean. Everything is just dandy according to "Tes," we're on a first name basis now since we've been through a lot together.

I'm not playing SSE so I have no need for SSEdit.

I've thought about playing (Dare I say it?) SSE vanilla for the sake of my sanity and my wallet because wine is expensive, and give up on my beloved modded Skyrim just so I can finally complete the game. But like wine, or any other vice, mods are my cocaine. (Not crack. I'm sophisticated.) And the fact that I'm more stubborn than a mule and a masochist as well as a sadist, I will not give up on this.

Oh! In all my rambling I forgot to address the ".esm" issue you so graciously pointed out. I went over it so many times and everything that should be unchecked is and what should be is as well. So there's that.

Hi, I saw your loadorder.txt, there is an error in the boot order, and number of files, look loadorder edited.txt. Check my loadorder.txt, try to put as mine. The game runs smoothly.

loadorder edited.txt

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016.txt

Hi, I saw your loadorder.txt, there is an error in the boot order, and number of files, look loadorder edited.txt. Check my loadorder.txt, try to put as mine. The game runs smoothly.

Thank you so very much for this! I've downloaded the .txt files and will get to work on it when I can later tonight. :heart:

Reading through your log doesn't really explain why you're getting crashes, I am seeing missing files meaning you're playing on a game where you possibly deactivated mods mid playthrough most of the log is loading and unloading scripts and compatibility checks. Did you at one point ever have any DD mods? Your dlc's are fine thats not an issue.

Couple of things:

1.) Make sure you have the latest Creature Framework

2.) Make sure you have the latest SL Aroused

3.) are you using NMM or MO?

4.) Make sure nothing is overwriting XPMSE skeleton except for FNIS generated files.

5.) You have character scaling disabled correct?

Now when you're getting crashes are you no longer getting intermittent crashes? Only crashes when you're using RP correct? You said at the end of a sexscene it crashed have you tried testing another mod to initiate sex to see if  it crashes? 

Reading through your log doesn't really explain why you're getting crashes, I am seeing missing files meaning you're playing on a game where you possibly deactivated mods mid playthrough most of the log is loading and unloading scripts and compatibility checks. Did you at one point ever have any DD mods? Your dlc's are fine thats not an issue.

Couple of things:

1.) Make sure you have the latest Creature Framework

2.) Make sure you have the latest SL Aroused

3.) are you using NMM or MO?

4.) Make sure nothing is overwriting XPMSE skeleton except for FNIS generated files.

5.) You have character scaling disabled correct?

Now when you're getting crashes are you no longer getting intermittent crashes? Only crashes when you're using RP correct? You said at the end of a sexscene it crashed have you tried testing another mod to initiate sex to see if  it crashes? 

This was a brand new game/save. I deleted all previous saves from my last corrupt one. I uninstalled mods that I would not be using on the current character and many others (even favorites) to have less MCMs to configure BEFORE I started the new game. I ran LOOT, FNIS, TES5Edit, etc. before as well and also ran FNIS after I configured all the MCM menus and registered the animations. So, I did not uninstall anything except the armors and that one Estrus thingy you told me about and that was maybe 1-2 hours into my play through.

1. I do have the latest version of Creature Framework. I double checked all 200+ mods to make sure everything was up to date.
  2. Same goes for SL Aroused.
  3. I'm using MO.
  4. XPMSE is very near the bottom of my load order. The only things below it are Alternate Start and the add on for it. LOOT keeps giving me crap if I move it all the way to the bottom.
  5. Yes, I have character scaling disabled.

In regards to random crashes, yes, it still happens out of no where. Skyrim only freezes after a sex act. It's not always and no where near as frequent as the CTD. I tried SLEN to initiate acts for about 30 minutes or so and nothing happened. But again, I can't say that it's Radiant Prostitution because I had my PC solicit herself like crazy for almost an hour and had zero crashes last night/this morning.

I'm going to take all of the great suggestions that you and others have been kind enough to give me and work on it tonight. I'll keep you posted.

In your SKSE.ini file have you enabled minidumps?
[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

When you crash it'll write a crash dump file(in the SKSE folder in your skyrim where skyrim/skyrimprefs.ini are located) which might be useful to figure out what is causing the crash. You have to convert the dump file though and then maybe post it in the crash fixes forum to figure out what it is causing it. Reading and figuring it out can be a bit confusing.

Sorry this is kind of a copy pasta of mine from another topic but maybe some things will help it couldn't really hurt ^^

Must have(basics):

ENB (wrapper version install into TESV.exe location, also has important fixes don't need to use graphic modifications)

Crash Fixes (Read the how to use description its important you follow instructions.)
Bug Fixes

Continue Game (Makes it so you don't crash when loading up a previously saved game)

SKSE.INI (ClearInvalidRegistrations setting which will clean your save from dirty OnUpdate() blocks.)

Things to keep in mind:

1.) If you have Windows 10 you wont be able to utilize more than 4gb of ram vram+ram.

2.)  Skyrim.ini + Skyrimpref.ini can play a huge role in your performance and even stability there are plenty of guides you can follow

Here are mine you can try them for yourself but each one is catered to each persons setup.

Skyrim.ini

[General]

sLanguage = ENGLISH

uGridsToLoad=5

uExterior Cell Buffer= 36

fFlickeringLightDistance = 8192

sIntroSequence = 1

bBorderRegionsEnabled = 1

uMainMenuMusicAttnmB = 1000

uMainMenuMusicFadeTimeMS = 26000

bAlwaysActive = 1

fEncumberedReminderTimer = 600

bDisableAllGore=0

bMultiThreadMovement=1

bUseThreadedAI=1

bUseThreadedBlood=1

bUseThreadedLOD=1

bUseThreadedMeshes=1

bUseThreadedMorpher=1

bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1

bUseThreadedTempEffects=1

bUseThreadedTextures=1

[saveGame]

bDisableAutoSave=1

[Display]

bAllowScreenshot=1

bShowMarkers=0

fDecalLifetime=256.000

fDefaultWorldFOV=65.00

fLightLODMaxStartFade=3750

fLightLODRange=2250

fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0

fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0

fSunShadowUpdateTime=0.25

fSunUpdateThreshold=1.5

iAdapter=0

iPresentInterval=0

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds = 6.0

fMusicUnDuckingSeconds = 8.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime = 3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime = 1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

bDrawShaderGrass=1

fGrassFadeRange=5700

fGrassWindMagnitudeMax=125

fGrassWindMagnitudeMin=5

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=6

iMinGrassSize=40

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning = One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList = Skyrim - Invalidation.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2 = Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa. Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa,

bInvalidateOlderFiles =1

SInvalidationFile =

[Weather]

bPrecipitation=1

[imagespace]

bDoRadialBlur=0

[Combat]

fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult = 0.0

fMagnetismLookingMult = 0.0

f1PArrowTiltUpAngle = 0.7

f3PArrowTiltUpAngle = 0.7

f1PBoltTiltUpAngle = 0.7

f3PBoltTiltUpAngle = 0.7

fMountedAttackRange = 170

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2000000477

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2000000477

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

bEnableProfiling=0

[Trees]

bEnableTreeAnimations=1

bEnableTrees=1

fUpdateBudget=1.5

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects =1

bReflectLODLand =1

bReflectSky =1

bReflectLODTrees =1

[backgroundLoad]

bBackgroundCellLoads=1

bBackgroundLoadLipFiles=1

bLoadBackgroundFaceGen=1

bLoadHelmetsInBackground=1

bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1

bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1

bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1

[Animation]

bMultiThreadBoneUpdate = 1

[Decals]

bDecalMultithreaded=1

bDecals=1

bForceAllDecals=1

[LOD]

fDistanceMultiplier=1.00

[Actor]

fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist = 12288.0000

[LightingShader]

fEyeEnvmapLODEnd = 0.0500

fRefractionLODFadeEnd = 0.0300

fRefractionLODFadeStart = 0.0250

fDecalLODFadeEnd = 0.0600

fDecalLODFadeStart = 0.0500

fEnvmapLODFadeEnd = 0.1000

fEnvmapLODFadeStart = 0.0900

fSpecularLODFadeEnd = 0.1000

fSpecularLODFadeStart = 0.0900

[interface]

fBookOpenTime = 200

bShowTutorials = 0

fSafeZoneX = 10

fSafeZoneY = 10

fSafeZoneXWide = 10

fSafeZoneYWide = 10

[Camera]

fOverShoulderAddY = 0.0

fOverShoulderPosZ = 18.0

fOverShoulderPosX = 0.0

fOverShoulderCombatAddY = 0.0

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ = 24.0

fOverShoulderCombatPosX = 0.0

fOverShoulderHorseAddY = -72.0

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ = 50.0

fOverShoulderHorsePosX = 35.0

fActorFadeOutLimit = -100

fMouseWheelZoomSpeed = 60.0

f1st3rdSwitchDelay = 0.95

iHorseTransitionMillis = 001

[TerrainManager]

bUseNewTerrainSystem=1

[Controls]

fDialogueHardStopAngle3P = 360

fDialogueHardStopAngle1P = 360

fDialogueSoftStopAngle3P = 360

fDialogueSoftStopAngle1P = 360

[MapMenu]

fMapWorldYawRange =400

Skyrimprefs.ini

[General]

fdefaultfov = 70

fBrightLightColorB = 1.0000

fBrightLightColorG = 1.0000

fBrightLightColorR = 1.0000

iStoryManagerLoggingEvent =-1

bEnableStoryManagerLogging =0

[imagespace]

bDoDepthOfField=1

iRadialBlurLevel=2

[Display]

ipresentinterval=1

bActorSelfShadowing=1

bActorSelfShadowResolution=1024

bAllowPartialPrecision=0

bDeferredShadows=1

bDrawLandShadows=1

bDrawShadows=1

bEnablePerPixelLighting=1

bEquippedTorchesCastShadows=1

bFaceMipMaps=1

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

bForcePow2Textures=0

bFull Screen=1

bFXAAEnabled=0

bHighResTexMipMaps=0

bMainZPrepass=0

bPerPixelLighting=1

bShadowMaskZPrepass=0

bShadowsOnGrass=1

bTextureQuality=1024

bTextureResolution=1024

bTextureSize=1024

bTransparencyMultisampling=0

bTreesReceiveShadows=1

bUseSunbeams=1

fDecalLOD1=3000.0000

fDecalLOD2=3500.0000

fGamma=1.1200

fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000

fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000

fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000

fLightLODStartFade=2507.5000

fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000

fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000

fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=10000000.0000

fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000

fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=10000000.0000

fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000

fShadowBiasScale=0.1500

fShadowDistance=8000.0000

fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000

fSpecularLODStartFade=1370.0000

fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=10000000.0000

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3

iMaxAnisotropy=1

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=800

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=250

iMipMapResolution=1024

iMipMapSize=1024

iMultiSample=0

iScreenShotIndex=23

iShadowFilter=3

iShadowMapResolution=4096

iShadowMaskQuarter=4

iShadowMode=4

iSize H=1440

iSize W=2560

iTexMipMapMinimum=0

iTexMipMapResolution=1024

iTexMipMapSkip=0

iWaterMultiSamples=0

sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060"

iAdapter=0

[Grass]

b30GrassVS =0

fGrassStartFadeDistance =6600.0000

fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance =12000.0000

fGrassMinStartFadeDistance =0.0000

[MAIN]

bGamepadEnable =0

bCrosshairEnabled =1

fHUDOpacity =0.8000

bSaveOnPause =0

bSaveOnTravel =1

bSaveOnWait =0

bSaveOnRest =1

fSkyCellRefFadeDistance =130000.0000

[GamePlay]

bShowFloatingQuestMarkers =1

bShowQuestMarkers =1

iDifficulty =3

[interface]

bDialogueSubtitles =1

bGeneralSubtitles =1

fMouseCursorSpeed =1.0000

bShowCompass =1

[Controls]

fGamepadHeadingSensitivity =1.0000

fMouseHeadingSensitivity =0.0420

bAlwaysRunByDefault =1

bInvertYValues =0

bGamePadRumble =1

bMouseAcceleration = 0

bUseKinect =0

[Particles]

iMaxDesired =750

[AudioMenu]

fAudioMasterVolume =0.9500

fVal7 =1.0000

uID7 =251797882

fVal6 =1.0000

uID6 =3954

fVal5 =1.0000

uID5 =805722225

fVal4 =1.0000

uID4 =805308509

fVal3 =0.5000

uID3 =94881

fVal2 =0.0500

uID2 =466532

fVal1 =1.0000

uID1 =554685

fVal0 =1.0000

uID0 =1007612

[Clouds]

fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000

fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000

fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000

fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000

[TerrainManager]

bShowLODInEditor=0

fBlockLevel0Distance=35000.0000

fBlockLevel1Distance=70000.0000

fBlockMaximumDistance=250000.0000

fSplitDistanceMult=1.5000

fTreeLoadDistance=75000.0000

[Trees]

bRenderSkinnedTrees =1

uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender =20

bUseMultiThreadedTrees = 1

bShadowMaskZPrePass = 0

[Decals]

bDecalMultithreaded=1

bDecalsOnSkinnedGeometry=1

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=256

uMaxDecals=1000

bDecals=1

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=100

uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=60

[LOD]

fLODFadeOutMultActors=10.4500

fLODFadeOutMultItems=10.1000

fLODFadeOutMultObjects=10.1000

fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection = 1

bShowAllResolutions =1

uLastAspectRatio =3

[Water]

iWaterReflectHeight =256

iWaterReflectWidth =256

bUseWaterDisplacements =1

bUseWaterRefractions =1

bUseWaterReflections =1

bUseWaterDepth =1

[backgroundLoad]

bBackgroundLoadLipFiles = 1

bLoadBackgroundFaceGen = 1

bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen = 1

bBackgroundCellLoads = 1

bLoadHelmetsInBackground = 1

bUseMultiThreadedTrees = 1

[saveGame]

fAutosaveEveryXMins =15.0000

[blurShaderHDR]

bDoHighDynamicRange=1

[blurShader]

bUseBlurShader=0

the line sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060" Change to your card obviously...

1.)  Unparking cores can help with performance

2.) Windows 10 has an xbox dvr disable this to bring better performance, I believe its on regardless of you signing in.

3.) Disable steam overlay can help with Performance

More Info here --> Skyrim Project Stability Guide (if you're interested)

Archived