Spurting milk from boob!!

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add my voice to the chorus of us tech-skill-less plebians who would love to see this fully realized and animated! I dearly wish I had the skills to make this happen, but I do not. :(

Those initial still frames you made are amazingly hot. I really hope someone picks this up and finishes it.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...
On 11/20/2014 at 4:29 PM, ger4 said:

Two years later...

It hasn't got an .esp file, only an animation and the animated mesh.

Animation isn't great, but I guess its something.....

Milk.zip 859.24 kB · 231 downloads

That isn't a bad animation, actually. Now if only there can be a way to replace the lovers3dorgasm effect with that... (Also, somehow make it player character only...)

I'll try to mess around with nifskope and such but no promises on success, I'm a complete noob at this stuff. But I'll try my hand at it.

(Edit): There is an alternative, a milk spraying from breasts during LAPF animations that is intended to overwrite lovers3dorgasm;

Spoiler

However the milk looks like jelly beans or something, goal is to replace that somehow (And fit it to the large "cow" upperbody too)

(Edit): Further more, if anyone has already accomplished this or something similar, sharing it would be nice. I myself would love to get my hands on a finished project of something like this too.

My milk spray is the original lovers3dorgasm.

There is a pussy and a breast spray version.  Both use the same spray particles.

All I did was create different kf files for different breast sizes. I have not changed the spray particles ( I don't know how to do it ).  Yes they are big ( but still much smaller as the ger4 milk spray)

Maybe by changing the textures you can get a better lovers3dorgasm spray.

Textures\3dcum\splash.dds

Textures\3dcum\splashCore.dds

On 1/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, fejeena said:

My milk spray is the original lovers3dorgasm.

There is a pussy and a breast spray version.  Both use the same spray particles.

All I did was create different kf files for different breast sizes. I have not changed the spray particles ( I don't know how to do it ).  Yes they are big ( but still much smaller as the ger4 milk spray)

Maybe by changing the textures you can get a better lovers3dorgasm spray.

Textures\3dcum\splash.dds

Textures\3dcum\splashCore.dds

Ah, I didn't know that. My apologies.
And honestly, I couldn't even get Blender to properly import nif files, editing textures is much easier to accomplish. So I suppose I could try that.

(Edit): You know what, the milk spray is actually fine as it is to be honest. The particles are as good as it could get for this game, besides they seem to simulate milk droplets adequately. Besides this is way over my head.

(Edit): I just want to clarify, that I really love the mods you've provided. I feel pretty shitty about how that comment came off.