Spurting milk from boob!!

Thanks to JP modders. Original file is http://up.mnty.net/img/up001650.7z but that is sperm and futabody.

I modified that to DM lady body and retextured in white.

That's two version. Don't using highheel script than use DMmilk.nif.

If using vipcxj's highheel script than use DMHHHmilk.nif use.

Sorry about my brocken english. :D

Not a JP modder but yours truly, they were uploaded there to say thanks for the animations and pigmen that were shared recently. Also thank you for correcting these. I honestly did not want to import them back into blender.

Guest Donkey

Not sure if this works. But if you use Lovers3DOrgasm.esp you can just rename the nif file to something like Splashlong.nif what lovers with pk uses normally. Instead of cum effect it should use this one instead. I think... I don't have oblivon so i cannot verify. I wish i still had it to test some things.

The nif file looks pretty good in blender.

Not sure if this works. But if you use Lovers3DOrgasm.esp you can just rename the nif file to something like Splashlong.nif what lovers with pk uses normally. Instead of cum effect it should use this one instead. I think... I don't have oblivon so i cannot verify. I wish i still had it to test some things.

The nif file looks pretty good in blender.

I'll verify this real quick

Guest Donkey

From looking within nifscope this is not an animated nif. So i don't think lovers3DOrgasm will work.

Copy over the texture in oblivion\textures

and renaming a part of your body should suffice. Like renaming the file to like femalelowerbody.nif is all that is needed i think.. Make sure to back up you lowerbody part first.

How hard would it be

for someone to animate this?

just curious

When I made these meshes about 6 maybe 7 months ago. They were done to be used in an animation. I did animate them, I do still have the files. the trouble with it is the animations look like shit

look at the mesh, see the spread on the cum and milk, now imagine that just popping out of the breast right through the flesh not the nipple mind you but the breast istself

the other big problem is that it's too high poly to play without lagging the animatioon which also causes issues.

there were other issues as well that I talked about several months ago in another thread here on LL. I think the threads name was "looking for a particular milky mod" then again it might have been the thread for the milkslave outfit since it was my character lythe that the meshes were made to fit

the meshes themselves are not hard to animate though, i did it in a fairly short amount of time just by fallowing the tutorial echo made for animated staff's

that may of course also be why the animations looked like shit too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always thought nif files goes in the _male folder in meshes

Not necessarily. They HAVE to go into oblivion\data\meshes\ but beyond that they can be almost anywhere depending on what you are using them for and where the esp/esm is set to look for them.

Generally speaking body mods are there but you did not specify "which" type of mesh it is and from what mod so it is not possible to give you a specific answer.