What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

18 hours ago, hovak2017 said:

Is there an HDT PE for Skyrim SE?

Well, the answer is "no, and yes." :classic_tongue:

Responding directly to your question about HDT-PE ("Physics Extensions," Havok physics) specifically, no, and there never will be. Microsoft bought the rights (via Intel) to Havok Physics and has prohibited any unlicensed use of it.

Now, responding to the question you might have intended to ask but didn't know how to: Yes, there are HDT Physics in SSE- just not Havok physics, so none of your old HDT-PE cloth-physics (moving capes, flowing gowns, moving armor) stuff from Oldrim will work in SSE without conversion, which involves editing the NiStringExtraData in the mesh AND creating a new SMP xml file for the item. If what you meant was Body Physics (Boobs, Butt and Belly jiggle) yes, we have HDT-SMP ("Skinned Mesh Physics," Bullet physics) in SSE, and once you get your HDT-SMP (or CPBC, see below) body physics working, any and all BBP bounce-and-jiggle stuff from Oldrim will work with a simple pass through Nif Optimizer and a CK resave of the plugin. There are also a few wigs, capes and cloth-physics armors available for SSE, but HDT-SMP is the only way to animate them- CBPC can't do it yet.

For body physics and collisions only, we also have CBPC by Shizof, which seems to work as well as SMP with much lighter load on the computer, so many of us are running that to handle body physics (Breast, Butt and Belly physics) alongside SMP to handle cloth physics (wigs, earrings, amulets, clothes, capes, armor, etc.)

Hope I stumbled into giving you the info you are after even though your question could be taken two ways.

2 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, the answer is "no, and yes." :classic_tongue:

Responding directly to your question about HDT-PE ("Physics Extensions," Havok physics) specifically, no, and there never will be. Microsoft bought the rights (via Intel) to Havok Physics and has prohibited any unlicensed use of it.

Now, responding to the question you might have intended to ask but didn't know how to: Yes, there are HDT Physics in SSE- just not Havok physics, so none of your old HDT-PE cloth-physics (moving capes, flowing gowns, moving armor) stuff from Oldrim will work in SSE without conversion, which involves editing the NiStringExtraData in the mesh AND creating a new SMP xml file for the item. If what you meant was Body Physics (Boobs, Butt and Belly jiggle) yes, we have HDT-SMP ("Skinned Mesh Physics," Bullet physics) in SSE, and once you get your HDT-SMP (or CPBC, see below) body physics working, any and all BBP bounce-and-jiggle stuff from Oldrim will work with a simple pass through Nif Optimizer and a CK resave of the plugin. There are also a few wigs, capes and cloth-physics armors available for SSE, but HDT-SMP is the only way to animate them- CBPC can't do it yet.

For body physics and collisions only, we also have CBPC by Shizof, which seems to work as well as SMP with much lighter load on the computer, so many of us are running that to handle body physics (Breast, Butt and Belly physics) alongside SMP to handle cloth physics (wigs, earrings, amulets, clothes, capes, armor, etc.)

Hope I stumbled into giving you the info you are after even though your question could be taken two ways.

And you do not read lectures anywhere? I love reading your posts so much ..  :) ??

2 hours ago, Dogrules23 said:

Is there a mod that adds some of the models from Suicide Girls to the game? I’m more specifically looking for Fishball SG (https://instagram.com/fishball_sg?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=180fb3i1al6sv). 

If anyone knows of anything or is willing to make this a reality, that’d be fantastic

I had to go through A TON of messages on various discord servers to find this, so I really hope it's got what you're looking for... Of course you need racemenu to apply the tattoos.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfH86ysXWQAMaXY6TnpGr5PLQSmtG3T8/view

Edit: Just for clarification, this is the Tattoo Model Suicide Girl mod that's no longer available on Nexus.

2 hours ago, Redswift said:

I had to go through A TON of messages on various discord servers to find this, so I really hope it's got what you're looking for... Of course you need racemenu to apply the tattoos.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfH86ysXWQAMaXY6TnpGr5PLQSmtG3T8/view

Edit: Just for clarification, this is the Tattoo Model Suicide Girl mod that's no longer available on Nexus.

I can’t tell right now but I’ll definitely look at that later. Thank you for looking!

Hey everyone. Hoping anyone can help me with this.

Are there any working Underwear mods at all for SSE?

I want to have the choice of wearing underwear on my character (and change it with different looking ones if possible) and force all NPCs to always wear it (so I can choose to take it off when they're bound for example). Would be even better if there's separate underwear and bra! I'm using UNP body with CBBP physics mod if that matters ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, after long hours I've finally managed to get everything I wanted up an running, just missing this.

On 2/2/2019 at 1:21 PM, IronSlug said:

Hi everyone,

I'm one detail short of my aimed setup and I kindly ask for your help.

I use Paradise hall, DD, Skyrim defeat and miscellaneous other mods but I lake a place to put my slaves in custody and have some fun.

Slave Market seems very promising, sadly it is not available for SSE...

Any ideas ?

Bonus question : Is it fair game for me to try to convert Slave Market to SSE or not ?

Thanks by advance

If anyone is either looking for the same thing, there is the solution I opted for : in the end I took a popular house mod and "redecorated" its large basement with the Creation Kit and Zaz furnitures. Of course I do not plan at any time to publish the result.

It was long (CK is awfully long to load) and CK was very anoying to use at first, but in the end I achieved to do what I wanted.

Note for next time to save time : maybe just create a new profile with MO, just install the house mod and Zaz (and requirements of course) so CK is faster to load (I guess at least), do the modifs and export the result.

excuse me
im looking for armour mods that have a good amount of variant
still has that vanilla feel steel armour but different parts
i forget what its called, but im sure last month..? it was on the hotfile on nexus but idk which is cause i also forgot what the thumbnail lookslike
TIA!

Kind of a silly question but...While it's easy enough to run:

through the SSE NIF Optimizer (and I've done that myself) has anyone added HDT-SMP support to the meshes themselves? I've been attempting to, and as someone who really knows very little about NIFs in general, I'm coming up with nothing myself.

4 hours ago, L0ne_W0lf said:

Kind of a silly question but...While it's easy enough to run:

through the SSE NIF Optimizer (and I've done that myself) has anyone added HDT-SMP support to the meshes themselves? I've been attempting to, and as someone who really knows very little about NIFs in general, I'm coming up with nothing myself.

Yes, I did half a year ago for myself. True only for SOS light. For SOS full it is necessary to complete the weight of the bones.

Hi everyone !

Long time I've played Skyrim, and I've put some adult mod for the original version.

I would like to play again - and install some adult mod - but on the SE, and this time, neatly - without the crash I had before...

But I'm forced to admit I'm lost.

Is the SE good for this kind of mod, or should I stay in the original version ? I know ENB is better than what we have in SE, but is this really matter ? And are the modder putting there mod in SE ?

And last one, can someone tell me - or if there is a guide somewhere - how to mod the game properly ?

Thanks in advance !