I Need help I'm not tech savvy

i need help I'm trying to get the horny dragons of Skyrim mod and it needs a lot of stuff but so far so some things seem to be working i have the matchmaker spells working and during sex scene the sound plays but not the animation i have the nexus mod manager but i can only just tell how to use it here's whats in it so far

post-455803-0-25922900-1477824743_thumb.png

The most common problem that causes sexlab animations to not play is that the user forgot the run fnis afterwards.

So yes, try running FNIS again, it should fix the problem IF you forgot to run it before.

thanks that was a step in the right direction my character is now making masturbation gestures but theirs no genitals

The most common problem that causes sexlab animations to not play is that the user forgot the run fnis afterwards.

So yes, try running FNIS again, it should fix the problem IF you forgot to run it before.

thanks that was a step in the right direction my character is now making masturbation gestures but theirs no genitals

Are you playing a male or female character?

If female, make sure that you have any body mod installed, such as CBBE, UNP, ...

If male, it's highly recommended that you have Schlongs of Skyrim installed.

If female, make sure that you have any body mod installed, such as CBBE, UNP, ...

well okay schlongs of skyrim gave my guy a dick and balls but when i masturbate my characters body still goes invisible except for the head feet and hands and i now my character moves really fast but i think my character is corrupted by the many times ive aplied changes to the mods and stuff oh wow i tried to get a screenshot but it crashed Xc

okay here we go this is what i got in the game the underwear was not present before i installed the schlongs of skyrim

post-455803-0-74473100-1477846346_thumb.png

okay here we go this is what i got in the game the underwear was not present before i installed the schlongs of skyrim

Try this:

Start Skyrim and go into the main menu, but dont load your save.

Open the console and type "coc cg"

This Basically makes a new default character and spawns it into riverwood.

Don't save, since it could overwrite your other saves.

Does this character have the same problem?

Try this:

Start Skyrim and go into the main menu, but dont load your save.

Open the console and type "coc cg"

This Basically makes a new default character and spawns it into riverwood.

Don't save, since it could overwrite your other saves.

Does this character have the same problem?

is the console that text box that get brought up when you press ~ because i started the game and in the main menu i type that in and a bunch of text can up but nothing else happen? where is this new guy at i looked in the load files i tried go in game and trying it but its not working sadly i couldnt even get a screenshot it wont let you when the console is open

Body probably goes invisable cuz you have "nude suit" turned on in sexlab MCM menu. Switch it off.

ive turned it on and off it doenst change

Try starting a new game, and send me a screenshot of the character menu when you can pick and customize your player.

i couldn't take a screenshot but nothing happened it worked just like it should my character isn't invisible all the time just only during a sex scene

According to your load order, you don't have a proper skeleton. I'd recommend http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

Install that + requirements, run FNIS again and add the "Gender specific animations" and the "skeleton arm fix", nothing else.

okay one time i got it to work i used the arouse spell on an npc and it worked perfectly and then on myself (i used the sexlab debugger spell) so i re loaded my save and tried again and it was broken i tried the debugger spell again and it didnt work not only that not the schlongs of skyrim erection spell is broken but im not sure if i download the right stuff

pretty sure you need a skeleton regardless of gender. take Nazzgul's advice about that, not Muro888's quote about 'if this then that'.

Intriguing that 'nude suit' check box solution, posed by AnubiSs, didn't work to solve the invisible body problem of yours...are you sure you tried a playthrough without it checked? it's normally off by default.  What mods do you have installed? (i never like 'load order' because it never shows all the mods)

pretty sure you need a skeleton regardless of gender. take Nazzgul's advice about that, not Muro888's quote about 'if this then that'.

Intriguing that 'nude suit' check box solution, posed by AnubiSs, didn't work to solve the invisible body problem of yours...are you sure you tried a playthrough without it checked? it's normally off by default.  What mods do you have installed? (i never like 'load order' because it never shows all the mods)

i installed all the mods required for horny dragons of skyrim plus schlongs of skyrim and then all the mods required for maximum skeleton extended i originally installed the mods into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim but then i got a mod installer and re installed everything (i think) so its a mess really i should not have even attempted this i may have to completely reinstall my game what do you think simple fix or do i need a complete reset (because if so im gonna need a guide for resetting everything and a guide for installing horny dragons of skyrim but i dont think anyone will want to do that)

i installed all the mods required for horny dragons of skyrim plus schlongs of skyrim and then all the mods required for maximum skeleton extended i originally installed the mods into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim but then i got a mod installer and re installed everything (i think) so its a mess really i should not have even attempted this i may have to completely reinstall my game what do you think simple fix or do i need a complete reset (because if so im gonna need a guide for resetting everything and a guide for installing horny dragons of skyrim but i dont think anyone will want to do that)

well, the problem we deal with day after day on these forums is people seeking help looking at a complex issue they don't understand and simply assuming it'll be a complex solution...where, on the other hand, the helpers have discovered that it's usually best to go step by step approaching the simplest answers first.

I haven't explicitly seen you mention that you "made sure the sexlab MCM options for enabling nudesuit weren't accidentally clicked on"

well, the problem we deal with day after day on these forums is people seeking help looking at a complex issue they don't understand and simply assuming it'll be a complex solution...where, on the other hand, the helpers have discovered that it's usually best to go step by step approaching the simplest answers first.

I haven't explicitly seen you mention that you "made sure the sexlab MCM options for enabling nudesuit weren't accidentally clicked on"

okay the nude suit thing fix the textures but i still have problems with animals not having junk and having to manually setting the size of every npc's junk as i meet them and i also im having problems with random crashes

Archived