Yeah, I had a ctd leaving whiterun with a smp clothes that i had forgotten to refresh the meshes for testing on purpose just to see if the hair piece would work. Long story short, the hair smp piece works yet one part of the hair has that infinite line glitch that stretches to the horizon. 

Another issue is that sometimes the physics on the clothes will stop working entirely and you need to exit the game completely and turn it back on to get it to work again. Loading a previous save will not work. Using flowergirl sex mod scene causes the smp physic to just die out completely. Some event after using alternative start stopped the clothes for some reason i have yet to determine.

Some smp files from oldrim will need to be properly ported to work as intended and since this is a beta it does work with cbp in getting the tits and ass physics to work as well as the clothes physics. You need both of em to make the damn thing to work for some clothes configuration. 

There is not a lot of smp clothes mod and some just won't work or are very glitchy or are a mix of hdt clothes and smp pieces thrown together.

It is the one that make the dress sway nicely physics including earrings, hair ribbons, cloaks, veils and necklaces. The ones you wanna get from them dance videos in youtube. It works god damn well to boot. Hell i used this cloth mod from this linked youtube video and i got the freaking shoe laces to work flawlessly including perfect coat physics. I never got these flawless results in oldrim without slowdowns and ctds. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_w2sYnG0JA

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I friend PM'd me and said HDT-SMP-SE has been released but so far I haven't found it on any English-speaking site- I can't deal with her Chinese site.

As to Physics in SSE, I'm using CBP Physics and it works great for Breasts, Butt and Belly (it's real physics, not just animations like Dragonfly BBP Animations- applies to player character as well as NPCs) ... But still no hair, earrings or clothing physics, or any collisions. Still, light-years ahead of where we were in SSE 2 months ago.

Procedural animation is not physics nor a kind of physics.

Ok, I pretty much went with a unp hdt standard installation setup with CBP, the latest one. If you don't even understand how to make them bouncy tits work in the first place. This ain't for you.

Installed SKSE, added the HDT highheels from hydrogen chinese website. Take the same one that was on the old loverslab but works with the latest skse version that is up to date.

I installed both the hydrogen physic engine and the hydrogen hdt skse setup plugin. They are each modular files and you gotta install all 3 of em to make it work.

That makes 3 different hydrogen files. Gotta find em on that chinese website. If i was able to pull that off using chrome translator, so can you guys.

1- hydrogen high heels : hdtssehh_1_5_23

2- HdtSSEFramework_1_5_23

3-hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23

4-Heels sound 1.5  (optional but a lot of em uses this so grab the one in loverslab)

Ok got them all installed? Time to go hunt a elusive smp file from oldrim but first grab that shanoa file with smp as a test bed. This one is the very first truly converted mod that works. 

Check here if you are to damn lazy. http://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/search?q=smp  type smp on the search menu. This engine only works with smp files. Nothing else works.  Please note that not all of them mods in this website with smp will work regardless what you do. 

Found one? Great now go get the mesh optimiser and optimise them meshes. Without that, the physics will not work and you get a funny square box under your feet.

This is where it makes or breaks time. Some of em will work fine on the first go. Others well.. the pieces will appear beneath your character and there is nothing that can fix that.  I know i was able to get a single hair with physics to work so far but it is more like a wig then a proper hair file.

2 minutes ago, minalia said:

Ok, I pretty much went with a unp hdt standard installation setup with CBP, the latest one. If you don't even understand how to make them bouncy tits work in the first place. This ain't for you.

Installed SKSE, added the HDT highheels from hydrogen chinese website. Take the same one that was on the old loverslab but works with the latest skse version that is up to date.

I installed both the hydrogen physic engine and the hydrogen hdt skse setup plugin. They are each modular files and you gotta install all 3 of em to make it work.

That makes 3 different hydrogen files. Gotta find em on that chinese website. If i was able to pull that off using chrome translator, so can you guys.

1- hydrogen high heels : hdtssehh_1_5_23

2- HdtSSEFramework_1_5_23

3-hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23

4-Heels sound 1.5  (optional but a lot of em uses this so grab the one in loverslab)

Ok got them all installed? Time to go hunt a elusive smp file from oldrim but first grab that shanoa file with smp as a test bed. This one is the very first truly converted mod that works. 

Check here if you are to damn lazy. http://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/search?q=smp  type smp on the search menu. This engine only works with smp files. Nothing else works.

Found one? Great now go get the mesh optimiser and optimise them meshes. Without that, the physics will not work and you get a funny square box under your feet.

This is where it makes or breaks time. Some of em will work fine on the first go. Others well.. the pieces will appear beneath your character and there is nothing that can fix that. 

Thanks for explaining, I did manage to translate through google as you did but I  neglected to install hdtssehh. 

6 hours ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

I'm getting CTDs if I enable CBBE instead of "DG Body" in config.

I'm using CBBE SE Body with physics.

It works for few seconds - few minutes with nice bouncing/jiggling and crashes.

I'm probably going to wait until somebody comes up with CBBE config that works, or until Hydrogen fixes it.

So, It seems, HDT SMP got much more stable after the latest update.

I'm using it instead of CBP now and no longer getting any CTDs.

CBBE SE Body Physics and Armor Physics work just fine for Breast and Butt bouncing/jiggling 

2 minutes ago, Vortec said:

Is ENB really needed with Skyrim Special edition?.

What do you mean by this? It's a matter of taste whether you want it or not.

If you mean the because of the speedhack, Boris just added it tothe new binarys.

I have tried every thing to get this to work but not having any luck. I have tried a manual install and going through a mod organizer  with clean install on both. Nothing is working with or with out clothes. There is no bounce/jiggle at all. When downloading the framework file it over writes the framework file that comes with the physics file. Is that Correct? 

I am using the cbbe physics body. 

2 hours ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

What are these memory problems?

I'm running it with ENB and haven't noticed any problems yet.

for skyrim le, it writes the same memory blocks as enb does so you get memory leaks. the stack up until your game crashes.

3 hours ago, wibllewobble said:

You need to ensure the xml file references the correct root node, I believe the default is setup for dream girl body.

There is a CBBE xml file in the directory.

There are a number of tutorials in the adult section of this site.

so, to test iif it even works you install the plugin via mo or something and start the game. if the plugin creates a .log file in your overwrite you know its loaded.

next drop the demo armor in your list, start the game, add it via console, equip it. if it moves, it works. if you cant get it to work with cbbe you do something wrong.

I just tried it and it works with the new CBBE.

I manually copied the dlls and config directory into Data/SKSE/Plugins.

You then need to edit defaultBBPs.xml, comment out the DG Body line and un comment the cbe-tbbp line, it should look like this when your done.

Start the game and you should get jiggles, if you have a compatible Skeleton and are using the physics body.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<default-bbps>
	<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-tbbp.xml"/>
  <!-- <map shape="DG Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\dg-tbbp.xml"/> -->
  <!--<map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-feet.xml"/>-->
	<!--<map shape="CalienteHandFemale1st" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandsCollide.xml"/>-->
</default-bbps>

2 hours ago, wibllewobble said:

I just tried it and it works with the new CBBE.

I manually copied the dlls and config directory into Data/SKSE/Plugins.

You then need to edit defaultBBPs.xml, comment out the DG Body line and un comment the cbe-tbbp line, it should look like this when your done.

Start the game and you should get jiggles, if you have a compatible Skeleton and are using the physics body.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<default-bbps>
	<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-tbbp.xml"/>
  <!-- <map shape="DG Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\dg-tbbp.xml"/> -->
  <!--<map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-feet.xml"/>-->
	<!--<map shape="CalienteHandFemale1st" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandsCollide.xml"/>-->
</default-bbps>

That solved it for me. Thank you for the explanations!