1 hour ago, TheWilloughbian said:

Rigging new bones is beyond me.

Why don't you do your retexture to the SMP one first, so people can see what you want the mesh for. I admit, it's the only SMP rigged long coat I have seen on the web and has value in that, but a lot of people, myself included, will find the texture theme distasteful. Someone might be more interested if it wasn't emblazoned as it is.

As far as what's wrong with the mesh, the bones on the left side of the lower part of the coat stretch off into infinity. I looked and looked and I couldn't find the reason why. The Physics seem to work fine on the right side if the coat. I quit messing with it when my graphics card started to freak out over it. Like i said, the mesh has great potential to be retextured to suit a variety of styles, so it would be cool to see it working for that reason. If someone can point me in the right direction as to what might be the issue, I'll take another stab at it. But, I tried and couldn't figure it out.

coat.thumb.PNG.836792366a9738179ee236a6b4b959db.PNG this is what i need it for ...frostfall friendly5a70c4a087838_forfrostfal.PNG.897992ac99290b388bafc89334f774d5.PNG

4 minutes ago, ingerasul24 said:

coat.thumb.PNG.836792366a9738179ee236a6b4b959db.PNG this is what i need it for ...frostfall friendly5a70c4a087838_forfrostfal.PNG.897992ac99290b388bafc89334f774d5.PNG

im using it like this in game right now ...only if i knew how to make it smp ..and trust me ive watch so many tutorials and so many broken versions of the mesh ive hand on my desktop that i didn't evn know witch one is good or bad plus i quit trying after 3d max license expired  that means 1 month of fails and tutorials and experimenting ...ive became obsess with it ..i even dream it at night ..for god sake i think i have issues too ...i think the left side of my brain has errors  

Okay, call me dumb, but do oldrim SMP files work with SSE? I ask because a reference to hair in one of the earlier posts references the oldrim hair list. I figured I better ask befor I try any of them out as I would hate to screw up my setup, especially since I finally have everything else the way I like it minus hair and osex.

19 minutes ago, coronerra said:

Okay, call me dumb, but do oldrim SMP files work with SSE? I ask because a reference to hair in one of the earlier posts references the oldrim hair list. I figured I better ask befor I try any of them out as I would hate to screw up my setup, especially since I finally have everything else the way I like it minus hair and osex.

You have to convert the meshes like any other oldrim mod. But it should work. You may need to tweak the XML a little.

I need some help concerning how to code a xml file for tails into the defaultBBPs.xml registry file.

I just want to know how to write a code to connect a tail xml into the default bbps registry to get collision to work. Kinda working on trying to setup psq succubus mod to work in skyrim SE. I found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/?tab=files looking into the beta file. Noticed it was for smp and has the alduin tail. 

2 hours ago, minalia said:

I need some help concerning how to code a xml file for tails into the defaultBBPs.xml registry file.

I just want to know how to write a code to connect a tail xml into the default bbps registry to get collision to work. Kinda working on trying to setup psq succubus mod to work in skyrim SE. I found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/?tab=files looking into the beta file. Noticed it was for smp and has the alduin tail. 

The tails work just fine for me. I think the bigger problem is that it uses SKSE from oldrim and the textures don't show up for some. What are you missing?

16 hours ago, ingerasul24 said:

im using it like this in game right now ...only if i knew how to make it smp ..and trust me ive watch so many tutorials and so many broken versions of the mesh ive hand on my desktop that i didn't evn know witch one is good or bad plus i quit trying after 3d max license expired  that means 1 month of fails and tutorials and experimenting ...ive became obsess with it ..i even dream it at night ..for god sake i think i have issues too ...i think the left side of my brain has errors  

Work with blender will give you the required XML too, watch the original smp tutorial video to see the progress. Much easier is just to use os to "borrow" the constraints with weightpaints from other meshes. Also check the tutorial of canderes at YouTube, they show the progress pretty clearly.

Keep in mind that the assigned "weight" of a bone is only used for physic calculation and has nothing to do with weightpaints. The weightpaint only defines the parts of the mesh which will be manipulated if the bone is moved and how strong it will be moved.

You create a keyframe bone, then a bone chain on it, then open os and weightpaint the bones, profit.

Ok, so I got the CBBE Body running. Interesting enough, I didn't have to add the NiStringExtradata in the mesh (wasn't there either). The SMP log shows some errors, but ingame, the effect is there. Also works on the "Special" Body, but only for Hands.

This throws me a question: does SOS need extra conversion for SMP to have collisions?

Also, when I tested the Nif-Optimized Clams of Skyrim Body, the breast physics worked, but not the vagina, not even with hands as far as I could see. (Clams of skyrim has the vagina included in the base mesh, so I removed the labia part and renamed the other part corresponding to the mesh). I also get an error in the SMP log saying

"CosioBaseHiPoly  has unsupport vertex format 6300065000409", the same for my "MaleHands" mesh (SOSLight for Tempered Skins for males).

Do these meshes need editing to work too?

2 hours ago, F1rStump said:

Ok, so I got the CBBE Body running. Interesting enough, I didn't have to add the NiStringExtradata in the mesh (wasn't there either). The SMP log shows some errors, but ingame, the effect is there. Also works on the "Special" Body, but only for Hands.

This throws me a question: does SOS need extra conversion for SMP to have collisions?

Also, when I tested the Nif-Optimized Clams of Skyrim Body, the breast physics worked, but not the vagina, not even with hands as far as I could see. (Clams of skyrim has the vagina included in the base mesh, so I removed the labia part and renamed the other part corresponding to the mesh). I also get an error in the SMP log saying

"CosioBaseHiPoly  has unsupport vertex format 6300065000409", the same for my "MaleHands" mesh (SOSLight for Tempered Skins for males).

Do these meshes need editing to work too?

I think that nothing that isn't configured in the original smp or the subject files won't just magically work w/o configuring (editing the files). I mean everything smp related has to be linked to each other to be able to work. How in hell would they recognize the collision w/ something that has nothing to do with the original objects code?.. On the other hand I might be speaking b-**** considering my knowledge abbout smp - but that's my logic.

Edit: just looking meanings of vertex in wikipedia/other sites might enlighten you. Comments in codes are meant to be useful...

ok.  the ks hair wigs for SSE SMP are clipping through the body.  i've tried making bodyslide special meshes, and a bunch of different SMP CBBE skinnedmeshconfigs.  but it still is clipping/swinging through the body.  Can somebody upload a good skinnedmeshconfig.  or help me with some instructions.  Thank you.

i could get smp hair, no clipping working for skyrim LE, but the wigs clip through skyrim SE.  anyways, any help is appreciated.

Edit: some more information.  R18pn Shano SMP the hair does not conflict through the body.  But SSE SMP yurica_chevalereese the hair clips through the body. i probably just got it all set up wrong.  anyways, that's all that is going on, i guess.   original link 

8 hours ago, bongo88 said:

ok.  the ks hair wigs for SSE SMP are clipping through the body.  i've tried making bodyslide special meshes, and a bunch of different SMP CBBE skinnedmeshconfigs.  but it still is clipping/swinging through the body.  Can somebody upload a good skinnedmeshconfig.  or help me with some instructions.  Thank you.

You have SMP working no problem for the body, correct? I believe the hair physics should work with the standard CBBE body if you download their SMP config files. The hair actually has it's own hidden body mesh that it usually is set up for collisions with anyway.

i started clean save/ clean profile with mod organizer.   just barebones smp requirements.   anyways, got smp working properly.  it must have been a conflict somewhere in my load order.  I'm gonna go through my mods one by one to isolate what was conflicting.

anyways, thanks for replying.

On 2/3/2018 at 11:39 PM, bongo88 said:

i started clean save/ clean profile with mod organizer.   just barebones smp requirements.   anyways, got smp working properly.  it must have been a conflict somewhere in my load order.  I'm gonna go through my mods one by one to isolate what was conflicting.

anyways, thanks for replying.

For others reference, don't run Realistic ragdoll physics with SMP as it conflicts with the XMPSE skeleton and is already contained within it.

I need some help in getting this new smp dress to work. The whole outfit works except the body piece that causes a ctd. I kinda found that its the body attached to the nif itself that is the problem but i simply lack the skills to add a new body and fix all the clipping issues in the skirt and body and boots when the smp physics start. This is a unp type outfit. So any help would be very very appreciated. 

Here is the download

https://www.patreon.com/laosiji

Here is a dance video of this outfit so you guys can see the smp animation and the wig that comes with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYkanbLSow4&t=12s  

On 26/01/2018 at 3:25 PM, DykkenTomb said:

Careful.. Someone might get it. I don't think we've seen the end of UUNP. It's too popular. Someone is likely to take up the mantle.

Don't know why but I 've found CBBE still looks a bit off even with UUNP shape so I'll stick to UUNP.

I have been trying to get UUNP to work with the new SMP plugin but no luck. What I tried:

1. using shape data from oldrim to generate UUNP Special with BodySlide

2. using the mesh and config xmls from the all-in-one pack from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3285-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-20b-fomod/

But no luck. The only thing worked for me is the demo dress just below the link of SMP on the Chinese forum.

Would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, Damicles said:

Has some one got a copy of the  hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23 cant download it but I managed to get the framework. Thanks

Ditto.

Edit:

Got it...

Help for others not used to surfing chinese sites with built-in translation in the browser...

I could download the framework (separate page) and sample/test files (same page) but not the "hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23" file - it wasn't showing up. You see this...

版本需求:SkyrimSE 1.5.23 SKSE2.0.6
需要前置mod:http://www.9damao.com/thread-61877-1-1.html
下载地址:

I had to disable all my security and enabled a bunch of crap I normally leave off just to get the page to load normally. Tranlation didn't work for me but I did use it to figure out where everything was, then went to the untranslated pages and navigated that way.  

After you sign up. Click the Reply/Comment link. It is right below the colon with no text after it. The link is at the end of the sentence that starts with a Lock icon. When you click on those highlighted Chinese characters the Text box opens up. Type in your comment, hit the button where Send normally is, it advances you to the bottom of the page and shows your reply, scroll back up and the link is there.  

18 hours ago, lampuiho said:

Don't know why but I 've found CBBE still looks a bit off even with UUNP shape so I'll stick to UUNP.

I have been trying to get UUNP to work with the new SMP plugin but no luck. What I tried:

1. using shape data from oldrim to generate UUNP Special with BodySlide

2. using the mesh and config xmls from the all-in-one pack from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3285-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-20b-fomod/

But no luck. The only thing worked for me is the demo dress just below the link of SMP on the Chinese forum.

Would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks.

why dont you use cbbe with a uunp slider preset and then use xml files for it?

41 minutes ago, prZ said:

why dont you use cbbe with a uunp slider preset and then use xml files for it?

Yes.. There are UUNP Slider files already create so you can use the old UUNP bodyshapes for CBBE, but... They do have an issue. For some reason they cause conflict with the hands and feet meshes. 

On 1/7/2018 at 10:05 AM, ousnius said:

Unfortunately the doubled hair issue can't be fixed unless I redo the meshes from scratch (the actual geometry is doubled in them).

However, that's too much work and hassle, so I'm not gonna do that.

Here's the files, though. No requirements needed.

Credits to Kalilies, Stealthic, montyj, farass, prZ, HydrogensaysHDT and me.

KS Wigs HDT SMP SE.7z

What's the process to convert an oldrim SMP hair to SSE SMP?