Will this new cbbe body get their own tbbp animations or will we need to use old converted ones? Btw big up to cell for working on this like somebody pointing with a gun on him and says FASTER MAN,FASTER! :D

The program was fully updated days before the release already. ;)

You can use old animations or a physics plugin if one comes out in the future. The first release of the body will be without physics, then they'll be added in an update.

Will this new cbbe body get their own tbbp animations or will we need to use old converted ones? Btw big up to cell for working on this like somebody pointing with a gun on him and says FASTER MAN,FASTER! :D

You can use old animations or a physics plugin if one comes out in the future. The first release of the body will be without physics, then they'll be added in an update.

Just to confirm because I am a little slow, does this mean the 1st release of the new bodies will be TBBP incompatible ?

Just to confirm because I am a little slow, does this mean the 1st release of the new bodies will be TBBP incompatible ?

Yes, it won't have the bone weights needed for it. Normal and physics body are two separate entries in BodySlide, and we have to make sure the normal one works first.

Physics can be added at any point within half an hour as soon as it makes sense and the main body works.

Yes, it won't have the bone weights needed for it. Normal and physics body are two separate entries in BodySlide, and we have to make sure the normal one works first.

Physics can be added at any point within half an hour as soon as it makes sense and the main body works.

Makes sense, can't wait for the release, that poor body is going to see some shit while I abuse it learning to remodel armor :3

Back when Skyrim first came out... there were 'body warz'. Dimonized UNP, CHSBC, CBBE... it was like Nintendo, Sega, and Playstation all over again LOL.

I chose CBBE due to it's flexibility, it's features, it's overwhelming prominence in armors, clothes, advancements... and of course the jubbly bits. *Wide grin*

I never really considered UNP before... sorta flat, sorta plain... which is funny, because I consider myself a "Leg woman", not really into boobs for the most part.

However...

Dude to all the switching over to SE, it's forced me to try mods I've never considered, go without mods I always use... and honestly it adds to the overall 'newness' of the play experience. I'm kinda glad CBBE hasn't been converted over yet... not that I won't use it, when it does lol... but I am experiencing this game like it's the first time. My playthrough of skyrim this time around, is like watching an accurate movie rendition of one of my favorite books... plot is the same, characters are the same, dialogue is the same, but it's still a fresh experience. Not to mention that each and every day is like Christmas when you see which mods have been converted over, and which new ones have come out. I'm rather enjoying SE... a lot more than I thought I would!

can we get a back door this round.... :lol:

All joking aside... what will the body shape start out as (something like the FO4 CBBE shape in the skyrim t-pose, minus the feet directly connected to the body).

And can we get slightly smaller wrist seams for the high weight... To be honest I always thought the _1.nif's for the hands were kinda large... maybe go with something along the lines of dream girl or top model for the high weight on the wrist seam (then again I could probably just stop playing with my character at the 100 weight).

can we get a back door this round.... :lol:

And can we get slightly smaller wrist seams for the high weight... To be honest I always thought the _1.nif's for the hands were kinda large... maybe go with something along the lines of dream girl or top model for the high weight on the wrist seam (then again I could probably just stop playing with my character at the 100 weight).

Yeah, those female hands... More like shovels, they are. RaceMenu's scaling did wonders for this though! (Its Body Scaling tab.)

Let's see what we get for the Special Edition...

Caliente didn't have much time to work on it the past few days due to work - she's currently finished a first iteration of the base shape and most sliders.

There's still much more to do, like updating the textures, creating the high res model in ZBrush for baking the normal map, cleaning everything up and making the bone weights, and more.

I myself am working on a tool that will optimize all old Skyrim meshes for the new SSE format right now.

Its code will work and be ported into Outfit Studio as well.

Caliente didn't have much time to work on it the past few days due to work - she's currently finished a first iteration of the base shape and most sliders.

There's still much more to do, like updating the textures, creating the high res model in ZBrush for baking the normal map, cleaning everything up and making the bone weights, and more.

I myself am working on a tool that will optimize all old Skyrim meshes for the new SSE format right now.

Its code will work and be ported into Outfit Studio as well.

Great news.

O damn, breaking out the ZBrush for this one. I almost want to imagine something like Dem level of detail in anatomy* while working with bodyslider. 

Bone structure, not just b00bies.

The normal maps for CBBE were always made with ZBrush since 2011. Has nothing to do with the mesh itself or the sliders.