Ok so I'm almost done...

Huma

Do everything manually yourself don't rely on some third party program like MO just figure it out yourself. I know, the urge to just play the dam game will be there the entire time but just be patient and once you know where everything is you will be able to fix things yourself. The downside is you will eventually end up with a mess for a game folder but the easy thing to do is keep an original mod free copy of your game dir somewhere else so you can compare things or fix things after a while. Starting over a lot is going to be the norm either way you go though.

You use them the same as any mod.  Use MO to install the 7zip file.  There are a ton of folks here that use MO and there are several threads that they hang out in.  Post what game you are playing and I'll point out the threads to get the best help from.

Cheers,

Greg

If you download a mod, just make sure it's in the download folder from MO aind install it from downloads, no matter if from Nexus or here. The only thing that can go wrong then is when the directory structure of a mod is wrong and/or the data folder is missing. In that case you have to do some workarounds.

Archived