Mafia 3 Quality Control

Darkening Demise

Gotta say this year has been pretty bad for games so far.

Slowly but surely anything being slapped as AAA game should be seen as a mark of a buggy release, with some in a state not ripe for a release or a shite port, better being avoided.

Wow that side by side comparison just makes it look worse. I love Mafia 2, too bad the casual filth that plagues gaming bashed it and it didn't sell well enough causing the developer to go bankrupt so we get this crappy sequel.

Slowly but surely anything being slapped as AAA game should be seen as a mark of a buggy release, with some in a state not ripe for a release or a shite port, better being avoided.

2015 was ugly too, AAA is going downhill due to laziness and greed. They know people will buy their garbage no matter what and they can patch it whenever they feel like it.

Get ready for Ubisoft's upcoming games Watch Dogs 2 and Ghost Recon Wildlands.

2015 was ugly too, AAA is going downhill due to laziness and greed. They know people will buy their garbage no matter what and they can patch it whenever they feel like it.

Get ready for Ubisoft's upcoming games Watch Dogs 2 and Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Yep, just makes you sad watching this, how something that was once about fun and creativity is being completely drained by business practices that have no respect for anything.

I just dont understand how people can year after year buy this same crap and let these companies get away with it, truly sad.

• 1 year later...

I enjoyed the mafia series still one of my fav. games i wouldnt compare it to gta of course gta is more modern times gang related stuff mafia  was based on events in the 70s and so on.

although with out the latest patches to mafia 3 their where alot of glitches and piss offs to the side missions but was still alot of fun to play and gave a good feeling to the past that most of us havent lived through

Archived