Computer logs off when quitting Skyrim!? HELP!

LustyNyxia

So I've been having an issue ever since doing a clean install of Skyrim where every time I quit the game, somehow my computer logs off. The game has not been modified in any way. Does anyone have any idea what the f*** is going on? My Skyrim problems have been getting worse since Enderal came about!

That's the thing. I uninstalled Enderal because I wanted to use the Creation Kit and didn't know another way. After uninstalling Enderal, I started having problems with my game. I did a clean installation of Skyrim and then it either ran at 5 fps, or it ran smoothly but automatically logged off my computer when I quit the game. I validated and reinstalled the game about 6 times. It seems to have worked now but I don't know if it's permanent. I just don't know what caused it in the first place. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived