Real Body 4RB 2 (Wip)

With 2 bones  it will then be moved apart sideways only. Why settle for deliberate deterioration of functionality and naturalness. Just because it is already running?

I do not say you need use 2 bones ^^, just If I remember good he was used 2 bones in his tests,

probably based on the pussy working, I'm not sure like I said, but he was struggling to make them work.

And finaly it's not already running.. ^^

So I'm confused. If the XPMSE skeleton is used as a base, with bones only added (and none of the XPMSE bones touched) how would this affect compatibility with XPMSE dependent mods? I recognize it might be a bit out of line to build on groovtama's work like that, but I know other mods have done this before.

Well excuse me if this is not straight fit to the topic but is one able to add something like this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67591-real-body-4rb-2-wip/page-4 to the cbbe body once its out? Since i heard creationess of cbbe doesnt interest in this. I only ask for possibility, not for somebody who make it..dont one need .3ds files for this? Will we get them?

What this body is trying to do isn't possible even in the old Skyrim with HDT.

I have no clue about why it is not possible but if ousnius says it ....

Ousnius is wrong. There already set ups in gmod/SFM that work exactly like PE/SMP do now with more bones. There are older setups for gmod/sfm that have working orifices that only work on flexes; both methods are entirely applicable.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2543025

Notice the pink skin despite the blue lighting and weird tan lines?

Remind you of anything? Says perhaps something by regenbot?

Well it should because it's a skyrim mesh with replaced/re-rigged bones for the applicable places, and flexes would serve just as well if it were a gmod model.

I believe I made an earlier post when the following was still in the works.

"Khajiit Body Overhaul For Modders"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69342-khajiit-body-overhaul-for-modders/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3661/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrimspecialedition%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3661%26preview%3D&pUp=1

v1.1 will be going through major leg changes to match the height of the human model and may work with Boo's skeleton if adopted by "Bad Dog's Complete Khajiit" mod. I am also planning to make a better crotch. Currently, a variation of my foot model (not the body) and hand model will be available sooner or later with his mod unless he decides to wait for my v1.1 model.

8d1835176ab9c4170d89696e7bbdec67.png

58f667184d9d1cd927b2c3a34783f55e.jpg

The third sticky post on my Nexus mod page has some skeleton info you may find useful. There is a link to a Havok file and you can pm me if you want the other Havok file assuming you have Maya or 3DS Max to use it with if you end up trying to make your own skeleton.

I am planning to release a human female model by the end of the month with the same innards/genitals like my above model as a modders resource. I may make the UV's and femalebody_0 version without muscles and maybe more curves and smaller breasts as optional.

558193213242ccb170aaa27127a0e530.png

If you or anyone else so desired to adopt this model, would it be difficult to implement something like this with my models innards being the length that they are? Also, is this project still in it's early stages on your side?

Update:

Seems like the author of All-In-One HDT Animated pussy is interested in adopting both khajiit and the human models, but still available to all for Skyrim modding purposes.

Why does all of the really good stuff have to come out this late in the game?

Next step after these new bodies are released will be to convert clothing and armors.. and there are A LOT of those.

I'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be another Demonica body in that respect (a really nice body mod, but very little clothing and armor support).

I talked to ousnius about this and anus gaping is just not possible with the methods we have because hdt doesnt really support strectch..

That's interesting I would have assumed it was possible with the addition of the two extra bones 4uDIK mentioned. Where you have each bone constrained so it can only move in one direction. How is the current 2 bone version really any different seems to me like it will just be much harder to weight paint it so it looks stretched open. Hell for that matter couldn't it be faked with a behavior graph to control the gape in the same fashion erections are controlled?   

I don't see why not. The author didn't have any complaints when saying they'd like to adopt my body models for an upcoming version as mentioned on the top post. Which also includes a deep anus and vagina with a uterus. I've heard of something called SMP but have not really looked into it all that much. I also read that it is more taxing on performance than HDT but does not have the spazzing out glitch like HDT does.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/page-157?do=findComment&comment=1745181

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Instead of hdt would it be more practical to make all the anal interactions  by way of animation?So on default everythings closed but when penetration starts animate it the same way you would the bodies all at once.

I doubt that's possible without everyone tweaking their animation mods specifically for that body or for new animations made exclusively for that body. It has to be physX bases, especially considering that it's a mod. If there was one almighty crotch body skeleton mod that was available to begin with, then you might see animations being made exclusively for it. Other body mods might not be compatible though, unless edited from the same mesh. Without PhysX, the body just wouldn't know when it's being penetrated by other animations.

That option is likely to be out of the question and may be considered to be unreasonable. It's just too much work for one person and may be shunned by all the quantity of the existing animations vs the quality of the few exclusive animation. Although, you can have both if a system is made to disable HDT/PhysX when certain animations are made. In other words, something incorporated into or made to work with SexLab and HDT. But it would be strict on the mesh used, player size, schlong size, and positioning. The animations would have to have requirements for what they were tested with or be incorporated into the animations which would change how characters look mesh wise when the animation starts.

This is just based off of my common sense. I'm no professional, so feel free to correct me.