Pampas Set - WIP

ralfetas

If anyone have ideas requests etc i am very open to new references.

Zap the panties in bodysuit 7?

Or maybe make something like this?

Let me buy you a drink?

Is in the plan! :)

Will make some assymetrical bodysuit with the skirt from bs7 and the chest only cover one shoulder.

Another one, idea from shadowgearx, is something similar to the bodysuit2 from fortaleza armor.

For the zap in the panties, have to see, not for now, because there is no cbbe there, i cut the body there to minimize clipping risk.

Not sure if it's just me, but when ever I hover over any of the belts in the armor workbench I get an instant CTD, this happen to anyone else?

Someone on nexus said the same, or was you? Try to delete the GO file for the belt.

Wow love the references! I will put on good use for sure, thanks!

For the heels, is out of my reach... the way it is, is the max i could get without the broken ankle look.

When you say that, I keep thinking: Don't worry about feet/shoes, just zap them, I can add my own in outfit studio...

Like this: 

post-52153-0-36313100-1476682321_thumb.jpg

I add these boots to pretty much any outfit I wear.

To add to my earlier suggestion; maybe you could do something about the feet/shoes?

Maybe a zapper? maybe make them mod options? 

You would take them to a workbench and mod whether you want the fur boots, or the high heels, or maybe bare feet?

Just an idea.

I know it's redundant to mention, but I'd just like to mention (for the sake of future outfits) that the recent versions of Bodyslide include support for conditional zaps. I played around with it a few weeks ago, and it seems you can make multiple zaps activate on a single click and deactivate on a single click. So, for instance, one could have unzapping boots simulataneously zap feet.

So one would have hidden zaps dependent on a single visible zap, and the activation can be controlled to be zap or unzap as needed.

Wow love the references! I will put on good use for sure, thanks!

For the heels, is out of my reach... the way it is, is the max i could get without the broken ankle look.

When you say that, I keep thinking: Don't worry about feet/shoes, just zap them, I can add my own in outfit studio...

Like this: 

I add these boots to pretty much any outfit I wear.

To add to my earlier suggestion; maybe you could do something about the feet/shoes?

Maybe a zapper? maybe make them mod options? 

You would take them to a workbench and mod whether you want the fur boots, or the high heels, or maybe bare feet?

Just an idea.

The first "alpha" version i made that way, the lower would be one piece and the up another, but them, this create a lot of problems... conversion would be terrible, and a seam would appear almost all the time, all the bodys needs to have matching polys to them cut in the same place, and with that it would create some tiny tiny polys that was responsible to breaking a lot of stuff... in he end, don't work like it should... not close, another point would be textures, all textures used almost the same materials, but every set have their ow details, and this would break a lot the textures.

It could be made, but i am sure that the time i would spend fixing the problems it would be problematic...

To make a zap to the feet is easy, but i cannot release with this zaped feet, my inbox will be full of "outfit is great but i don't see my foot", and i would send everyone to hell, tragic history :)

Maybe a secondary mod, a patch with this could work.

I know it's redundant to mention, but I'd just like to mention (for the sake of future outfits) that the recent versions of Bodyslide include support for conditional zaps. I played around with it a few weeks ago, and it seems you can make multiple zaps activate on a single click and deactivate on a single click. So, for instance, one could have unzapping boots simulataneously zap feet.

So one would have hidden zaps dependent on a single visible zap, and the activation can be controlled to be zap or unzap as needed.

I see this options, but just now that i see your message that i imagine something... We could build the bodysuit in bodyslide, this should be cool, take that leg, that arm etc... so we could prevent that problems i write in the top, this could be nice :)

I just see one problem, the materials, the esp change materials using the default material value, so every piece should have the same material, same texture etc... Difficult task, but for a future mod could work.

For the pampas, i put another mesh of cbbe that i cut outside OS, so we can keep the reference intact, but if the reference was cutted to fit the holes in the bodysuit, the zap part could work very nice, of course would not work with all bodysuits, but for most would work very well.

Ok, i write a lot... hahahahahaha

If you are using the AE patch, make sure AWKCR is up to date. Do NOT rely on NMM to tell you if there are updates, it hasn't worked effectively in years.

Crashing in the armor workbench is 95% outdated AWKCR. Third and I have fielded tons of these reports for RaiderOverhaul and SMR, it's always an outdated AWKCR.

Ugh, good ol' fallout, removed the go files for the belts, still crashed ...

If you are using the AE patch, make sure AWKCR is up to date. Do NOT rely on NMM to tell you if there are updates, it hasn't worked effectively in years.

Crashing in the armor workbench is 95% outdated AWKCR. Third and I have fielded tons of these reports for RaiderOverhaul and SMR, it's always an outdated AWKCR.

Ugh, good ol' fallout, removed the go files for the belts, still crashed ...

Heh I checked, unless there's been an update as of writing this, but the last update was exactly a month ago

The name implies this is a diaper mod? eeeewwww????

Its not, Pampas may be a brand of diaper but its nothing to do with this mod. the author named it after something else in his country, you would know that if you half read the first few posts and looked at the pictures.

Its not, Pampas may be a brand of diaper but its nothing to do with this mod. the author named it after something else in his country, you would know that if you half read the first few posts and looked at the pictures.

And the diaper is pampers not pampas :)

Probably already explained, but...

Pampa is the name of the south-american prairies

pampa1.png

Archived