LoversLab T-Shirt Collection

OK now enough of the thread derailing and back to the thread at hand "Boobies" oh wait this is about a T-Shirt :). I'd like to make a sheer shirt texture but I have no clue how to make it see-thru. I've tried black-alpha and white-alpha channels (but that only seems to deal with shine or no shine) but no go yet.

I think you need to flag the object with NiAlphaProperty in nifscope. This might be a good place to start.

.... I'd like to make a sheer shirt texture but I have no clue how to make it see-thru. I've tried black-alpha and white-alpha channels (but that only seems to deal with shine or no shine) but no go yet.

To make a t-shirt semi-transparent. The texture file needs a grey alpha chanel. You also need an niAlphaProperty in the nif file. You may have to work with the NiAlphaPropery flags to get the shirt just the way you want it. Also the darker the grey you use in the texture alpha chanel will affect how transparent the shirt is. Darker = more transparent.

I ate a big red candle...

Well well well, let's say 237 on the shirt works :)

Now guys, I need ten good T-shirts to wrap and we'll release the mod.

Features:

>Gives you 10 T_shirts as you play and instructions to customize n°10 with mybe some automatic dds conversion (no promises here, I'll try).

>Gives you a spell to force T-shirt on NPC

Anything else?