LoversLab T-Shirt Collection

Very nice. I can't wait to see more shirts.

Though I would appreciate a Roberts Male v5 version(I really only play guys, I have a few female characters for testing, all of which are neglected). Any body type would be fine, though I am partial to Scrawny, since I play Mages, and they rarely use big weapons(most stick with Mehrunes Razor, truthfully).

I was right there too :)

When you have a good result' date=' I'll post templates for the UVWmap so it'll be easy to fill.

We can then make a little tutorial and then T-Shirt contest!!!

As much as a dds with giant black border will compress very well, it'll be nicer to redraw the UV map of the logo to fit the texture grid. I suggest to make a 2 by 1 as it is supported by the engine.

So I'll make templates of 2024X1024 for the logo and 512X512 for the shirt itself.

If we can use the gimp with command line, we can even make a little utility to do everything automatically :)

[/quote']

The dds files I included with the above are 1024 x 1024 for the shirt and 512 x 512 for the logo. I used image analyzer to reduce the t-shirt and logo without loosing any quality.

@yx33a: I only work with what I'm given lol. If someone supplies a male t-shirt I can set it up the same way.

Looks very nice in NifSkope, there's really no loss in texture quality at all! The only strange thing: In-game, it looks like this:

LLShirtWTF.jpg

Disregard the skin material property difference, I somehow forgot to glossify the skin...

When I was searching through my mod collection folder, I found a suitable male shirt, though it's not really scrawny. I wonder if there actually are a lot of non-muscular male clothes at all out there. Since I have only very few male characters, I've never actively searched for male clothing and armor. All I've got is standard stuff for the 'muscular' v5 type.

This is the 'Manlyshirt', I found it in the archive of the 'Baby Doll Costume': http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wjra85ac9z1955u

In the meantime I have made an experimental shirt to get a better grip on working with UV maps. This is the first time ever I create textures from scratch after all. The new design is something completely different, a 'Hotter Than The Fires Of Oblivion' thing:

DremoraHottieSmall.jpg

DremoraShirtSmall.jpg

Oooh, Dremora Hottie - this is actually just my dear Kitty in disguise.

Grumpf, a contest is a nice idea to motivate hopefully as many people as possible to submit their stuff!

And once more that signature again:

There was a problem with the vertex weight alignment. Blender kept trying to align the stupid logo verts to the shirt verts by position and not by weight. Got that straight and checked it in game with a couple of differnt materials just to make sure.

Very good. I was just slightly surprised to see the displaced and floating logo in-game while the Nif looked OK in NifSkope.

Over the course of the weekend I won't have much time at all to work on shirts as I have to prepare the next comic page.

Normally, my Mondays are reserved for that, but I was lucky to get hold of a freelance job for next Monday and Tuesday.

Sooooo here's what I got. We need instructions for PS/Gimp challenged players but first test it yourself.

The quest will run only once then it will disable itself. It will not impact your game and is compatible with all the OB mods in the universe, including those that will be made after my death.

Check the templates to create your own.

Gimme feedback then let's pack it with instructions and we're ready for our contest :D

Sooooo here's what I got. We need instructions for PS/Gimp challenged players but first test it yourself.

The quest will run only once then it will disable itself. It will not impact your game and is compatible with all the OB mods in the universe' date=' including those that will be made after my death.

Check the templates to create your own.

Gimme feedback then let's pack it with instructions and we're ready for our contest :D

[/quote']

Hey! What about those of us who use neither? I use graphics gale :P:D:P

Then if you're so hardcore you probably don't need explanation anyway :)

Try it and tell me what you think. I may add a "wear my T-shirt you bitch!" spell but then we need shoes and panty for the DMRA outfit if the player is not using DMRA as default body type.

Awesome work, guys! Looks like Lolerzness had the idea of the century.

It can entertain forever, there's no limit to the creativity of the LL members. And other sites don't have their own shirts... :D

I see 7 downloads so far, can some of you report if it worked as intended, including the spell?

If yes I'll whip up a quick how to guide for making textures and we can start the contest.

PS: it'll be great if you can post your textures here being compatible with the little mod (meaning with the correct names T-Shirt(_n).dds and Logo(_n).dds zipped in their own folder so I can make a quick compilation as a test.

I see 7 downloads so far' date=' can some of you report if it worked as intended, including the spell?

If yes I'll whip up a quick how to guide for making textures and we can start the contest.

PS: it'll be great if you can post your textures here being compatible with the little mod (meaning with the correct names T-Shirt(_n).dds and Logo(_n).dds zipped in their own folder so I can make a quick compilation as a test.

[/quote']

Errr ...... ummmm..... wellllllll you see I kinda cheated on mine :blush: Uh I made my textures from scratch :blush: should I say oopsy now? ;)

I see 7 downloads so far' date=' can some of you report if it worked as intended, including the spell?

[/quote']

Errr ...... ummmm..... wellllllll you see I kinda cheated on mine :blush: Uh I made my textures from scratch :blush: should I say oopsy now? ;)

No no, it's fine I'm just planning to have 5 good examples then we can create a 5 shirts wardrobe that players will customize by simply overwriting textures with their own files or so.

Ok I'll try a special one and I'll be back!

Very cool effect with the normal map, Mogie! It looks like a real-life shirt from some expensive designer's collection. And the grabbing hands design is a nice touch. - Keep 'em cuming until I can join the fray again! Unfortunately this will not happen before Tuesday evening :(.

What about the competition's winning shirt? Wouldn't that be the perfect candidate to become a printed shirt in RL? If we find a way to fund its production costs and to handle the shipping to interested members, that is.

Same here. After that job at the beginning of the week, I got hold of another one that keeps me occupied for the next few days, that's why I couldn't make any new designs yet. It's great that Mogie is holding the T-shirt fort while we're unable to work on this project. Thank you, Mogie!