How to remove modded game notice on load?

skyrimsucks

so after last dlc every time i load a save game before i can load it i got obnoxious notice how my game is modded and achievements that i dont give a fuck about are turned off. any clue how to remove this bullshit? i tried some mods to enable achievements on modded game but notice still appears. its really annoying.

Take a look at this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/? there is a different version on nexus as well, but not sure what that one is called.

Works for me on the current 1.7.15 version of fallout 4.

yes that a way around it. 

But yet the OP was asking about just removing the notification as he does not care about achievements. I can understand it because I am like him (having a tap on the head from a game because I did what developers expected me to do is the least thing I care about).

would be nice to have just a ini setup saying "yes I use mod and I am aware that it disable this feature I do not care about" instead of a mod. But for now I guess that hacking the game to enable achievements is the way to go

yes that a way around it. 

But yet the OP was asking about just removing the notification as he does not care about achievements. I can understand it because I am like him (having a tap on the head from a game because I did what developers expected me to do is the least thing I care about).

would be nice to have just a ini setup saying "yes I use mod and I am aware that it disable this feature I do not care about" instead of a mod. But for now I guess that hacking the game to enable achievements is the way to go

True but it does remove the message, though yeh something in the ini saying do no give me this message would be nice, though I doubt it will happen, unless its one of those un-documented ini settings that you sometimes find.

Archived