CBBE - Can't Breasts Be Enormous?

View File

Ask yourself a question, what would 200 years of constant radiation bombardment inside of a cryogenic capsule do to your genome? Well this is the answer.

Enough people have messaged me about my preset that I'm gonna upload it. This is certainly not a body for pretty much 95% of LL but I know some of you are out there so here it is. I hope you enjoy it.

And please if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything. I realize this is insane but you don't need to remind me of that, I am fully aware.

This is based off of CBBE Body Physics so it does have jiggle. If you don't want that but still want to use this body just take a screenshot of the sliders and use the normal CBBE body and enter the slider values from the screenshot.

Not entirely my thing but seems to be of fairly nice quality. Still, for this to cater more people you always could offer a few size options in the same package, like these and 2-3 smaller versions. Or possibly turn this later on to some kind of breast growth fetish mod where your breats keep slowly growing and start causing more and more problems. Possibly with a cure that causes... even more problems.

As it stands now it is.. interesting... but not quite my thing. But for now anything pushing FO4 into kinkier direction is only a good thing :)

Not entirely my thing but seems to be of fairly nice quality. Still, for this to cater more people you always could offer a few size options in the same package, like these and 2-3 smaller versions. Or possibly turn this later on to some kind of breast growth fetish mod where your breats keep slowly growing and start causing more and more problems. Possibly with a cure that causes... even more problems.

As it stands now it is.. interesting... but not quite my thing. But for now anything pushing FO4 into kinkier direction is only a good thing :)

Ya I could add some smaller versions...probably a good idea (though technically you can make it smaller yourself in Bodyslide). As for making a growing mod, that's a little out of my pedigree though I am sure it will be created eventually anyway.

You do know they're lots of mods skyrims haves that added breast growth. one of the best mods i like is milk mod economy.

You do know they're lots of mods skyrims haves that added breast growth. one of the best mods i like is milk mod economy.

This is not Skyrim. This is Fallout 4.

• 2 weeks later...

I swore it was in the skyrim section when i first saw it. Well derp

I swore it was in the skyrim section when i first saw it. Well derp

It happens, especially when constantly jumping from tab to tab. Been there, done that ;)

Out of curiosity, is there any setting that might help with the breast physics in their current state? I know they're experimental, but I've been seeing a lot of people adding support for it--and I'd love to enjoy them, but the glitchy jittering isn't the most appealing.