[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Tina DOAXVV Zipline Jacket

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from: Thank you very much Shuubaru

Tina-DOAXVV-Zipline-Jacket.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Zipline Bikini

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from: Thank you very much Shuubaru

Tina-DOAXVV-Zipline-Bikini.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

More mods for Tina

Tina DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be activated in character selection screen

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tina - Venus Ace

Tina-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Open Your Heart

Tina-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Tina DOAXVV Noel CHarmant

Tina-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Jewel Lapis Lazuli

Tina-DOAXVV-Jewel-Lapis-Lazuli.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Makeup Sapone

Hair accessory can be selected through glasses

Included 3 color variations(Tina, Kokoro and Koharu) and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Tina-DOAXVV-Makeup-Sapone.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Stellar Sagittarius

Included 2 color variations(Tina and Kokoro) and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Tina-DOAXVV-Stellar-Sagittarius.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Venus Wellness

Included 4 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Tina-DOAXVV-Venus-Wellness.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Brocade of Dawn

Adapted from Nyotengu

Tina-DOAXVV-Brocade-of-Dawn.jpg

Starting with more mods for Christie, as always, most of the doaxvv costumes were adapted from Tamaki

As a side note I will be working on adapting the wedding costumes from doa6.

Christie DOAXVV Zipline Jacket

Christie-DOAXVV-Zipline-Jacket.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Zipline Bikini

Christie-DOAXVV-Zipline-Bikini.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Makeup Laurel

Hair accessory can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

Included 5 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Christie-DOAXVV-Makeup-Laurel.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Secret Report

Christie-DOAXVV-Secret-Report.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Venus Wellnes

Included 4 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Christie-DOAXVV-Venus-Wellness.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Yom Office Wear

Christie-DOAXVV-Yom-Office-Wear.jpg

A little bit late, last part of mods for Christie for now, next is Leifang.

Christie DOAXVV Take Your Mark

Christie-DOAXVV-Take-Your-Mark.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Unlock Heart

Christie-DOAXVV-Unlock-Heart.jpg

Starting with mods for Leifang

Leifang DOAX3S Bamboo Shoot

I reused the NSFW wet effecton this one, no other color variations

Leifang-DOAX3-S-Bamboo-Shoot.jpg

Leifang DOAX3S Narwhal

Included 3 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Leifang-DOAX3-S-Narwhal.jpg

More costumes for Leifang

Leifang DOAX3S Peace

Included 9 color variations, just the swimwear no other function.

Leifang-DOAX3-S-Peace.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV 2nd Design Contest Cute

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - 2nd Design Contest (Cute)

Leifang-DOAXVV-2nd-Design-Contest-Cute.j

Edited by funnybunny666

Back with more mods for Leifang

Leifang DOAXVV 2nd Swimwuit Contest W1

Hat can be activated through glasses

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course

Leifang-DOAXVV-2nd-Swimsuit-Contest-W1.j

Leifang DOAXVV Eyes On Me

Bow can be activated through glasses

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course

Leifang-DOAXVV-Eyes-on-Me.jpg

Alice Ggear for Leifang

Leifang DOAXVV Alice Gear Bharata

Leifang-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Bharata.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Alice Gear Platinum Line

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Alice Gear Platinum Line

Leifang-DOAXVV-Alice-Gear-Platinum-Line.

Leifang DOAXVV Brocade of Dawn

This costume was liked so much that it was requested to be adapted to other characters

Leifang-DOAXVV-Brocade-of-Dawn.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Secret Report

Leifang-DOAXVV-Secret-Report.jpg

Edited by funnybunny666

Leifang DOAXVV Venus Wellnes

Leifang-DOAXVV-Venus-Wellness.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Good Night Marshmallow

Leifang-DOAXVV-Good-Night-Marshmallow.jp

More mods for Leifang

Leifang DOAXVV Lady Phantasma

Mask can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Naked Summer

Leifang-DOAXVV-Naked-Summer.jpg

Even in christmas, more mods for Leifang

Leifang DOAXVV Skinny Shark

Leifang-DOAXVV-Skinny-Shark.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Loco Moco Vacation

Leifang-DOAXVV-Loco-Moco-Vacation.jpg

More mods for Leifang

Leifang DOAXVV Moo Moo Bikini

Ears can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Moo-Moo-Bikini.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Makeup Bloom

Included color variation from Nanami, hair strain can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Makeup-Bloom.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Nishizawa 5mm (Gal Outfit)

Hat can be activated through glasses in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Nishizawa-5mm-Gal-Outfit.

Leifang DOAXVV Nishizawa 5mm (Bikini Style)

Hat can be activated through glasses in character selection screen. Used the rolled up variation as normal and bikini as malfunction.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Nishizawa-5mm-Bikini-Styl

Leifang DOAXVV Noel Charmant

Leifang-DOAXVV-Noel-Charmant.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Open Your Heart

Leifang-DOAXVV-Open-Your-Heart.jpg

Friday releases for Leifang

Leifang DOAXVV Unlock Heart

Leifang-DOAXVV-Unlock-Heart.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Voltage Heart

Leifang-DOAXVV-Voltage-Heart.jpg

Cool, new year, and keeping up with the releases.

Leifang DOAXVV Yom Office Wear

Leifang-DOAXVV-Yom-Office-Wear.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Nomiuchi Marine

It has a modified version of the malfunction, I removed some of the accessories to look like this

Leifang-DOAXVV-Nomiuchi-Marine.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Slipstream

Glasses can be activated in character selection screen.

Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Slipstream.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Surfing Venus

Leifang-DOAXVV-Surfing-Venus.jpg

Last part of costumes for Leifang, Helena may be the next for release.

Leifang DOAX3S Asari

Included 9 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Leifang-DOAX3-S-Asari.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be activated in character selection screen.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Venus Ace

Leifang-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Zipline Jacket

Helena-DOAXVV-Zipline-Jacket.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Zipline Bikini

Helena-DOAXVV-Zipline-Bikini.jpg