funnybunny666 Posted February 12, 2024 Author Posted February 12, 2024 (edited) Lisa DOAXVV Fluffy Foam Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Lisa DOAXVV Twilight Fish I found a costume that has the accessory to adapt the straps for the malfunction, I got a request to remake this whole set, I may give it a chance after I finish the list I have for Naotora. Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. Edited February 13, 2024 by funnybunny666 5
funnybunny666 Posted February 13, 2024 Author Posted February 13, 2024 (edited) Lisa DOAX3S Pistachio Just the swimwear, no other features. Included 9 color variations ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Lisa DOAX3S Licorice Just the swimwear, no other features. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Lisa DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V Just the swimwear, no other features. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. Edited February 14, 2024 by funnybunny666 5
funnybunny666 Posted February 14, 2024 Author Posted February 14, 2024 Lisa DOAX3S Fortune Just the swimwear, no other features. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Lisa DOAX3S Venus Just the swimwear, no other features. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 6
funnybunny666 Posted February 15, 2024 Author Posted February 15, 2024 Lisa DOAXVV Platinum Fizz Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Lisa DOAXVV Raise The Sail Just the swimwear. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 6
funnybunny666 Posted February 16, 2024 Author Posted February 16, 2024 This monday will be the last part of releases for Lisa, I'm not sure which costumes are next. Lisa DOAXVV Half Sail Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Lisa DOAXVV Luminary Tube Dress Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
funnybunny666 Posted February 19, 2024 Author Posted February 19, 2024 Last part of costumes for Lisa, for now. I'm not sure what to release next, I was thinking in the DOA6 Wedding costumes, but I'm still not sure if release the whole them set in one part or release them separated as usual. Lisa DOAXVV Velvet Time Rose Included 4 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Lisa DOAXVV Venus Nine Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 6
funnybunny666 Posted February 20, 2024 Author Posted February 20, 2024 I decided to release the DOA6 Happy Wedding costumes, as usual all my mods are for DOA5LR PC. All meshes and textures were extracted by myself, I did my best to adapt the textures to use in doa5 since they're not exactly the same as the game need them. Also, since they're different games, this costumes may not look as the ones in the DOA6 game, remember that they are built on different engines and have different light settings. For most of this costumes I adapted the head accessories to be selected through glasses in character selection screen, at least for almost all of them. If youre getting infinite ''loading...'' screns, change hairstyles. Also, no color variation for underwear, just the default from the costume. Ayane DOA6 Happy Wedding Headdress can be selected through glasses, if this costume gives you an infinite loading screen, use it with hairstyle B Christie DOA6 Happy Wedding Headdress can be selected through glasses If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
funnybunny666 Posted February 21, 2024 Author Posted February 21, 2024 More wedding costumes. As usual all my mods are for DOA5LR PC Helena DOA6 Happy Wedding Included hair with accessory, I noticed that this type of dress in doa6 doesn't have movement and is rigged to the legs, I modified part of if to have movements. Hitomi DOA6 Happy Wedding Head accessory can be selected through glasses in character selection screen. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
funnybunny666 Posted February 22, 2024 Author Posted February 22, 2024 Keeping on with some more costumes Honoka DOA6 Happy Wedding Hair accessories can be activated through glasses in character selection screen Kasumi DOA6 Happy Wedding Hair with veils and accessories is separated from the costume If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 6
funnybunny666 Posted February 23, 2024 Author Posted February 23, 2024 Head veil and accessories can be selected through glasses in character selection screen Kokoro DOA6 Happy Wedding Leifang DOA6 Happy Wedding If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
funnybunny666 Posted February 27, 2024 Author Posted February 27, 2024 Keeping up with more of the Happy Wedding costume set from DOA6, as always all my mods are to use in DOA5LR Lisa DOA6 Happy Wedding Hair veil can be activated through glasses in character selection screen Mai DOA6 Happy Wedding Hair vail is attached to the costume as mentioned before, all textures, meshes and materials were extracted by myself If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 4
funnybunny666 Posted February 28, 2024 Author Posted February 28, 2024 More Happy Wedding costume set from DOA6 adapted to use in DOA5LR, as always all my mods are to use in DOA5LR. Marie DOA6 Happy Wedding Hair accessories and veil can be activated through glasses in character selection screen Mila DOA6 Happy Wedding Hair accessories and veil can be activated through glasses in character selection screen as mentioned before, all textures, meshes and materials were extracted by myself If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 4
funnybunny666 Posted February 29, 2024 Author Posted February 29, 2024 (edited) Head accessory can be selected through glasses in character selection screen Momiji DOA6 Happy Wedding Nyotengu DOA6 Happy Wedding The flower bouquet it's not the one from DOA6 game, that bouquet has so many vertices almost twice as one of the doaxvv special birthday costumes, the ones included in this mod were found lying around as mmd props in deviantart. This version doesn't include a wingless variation. as mentioned before, all my mods are to use in DOA5LR. all textures, meshes and materials were extracted by myself If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. Edited February 29, 2024 by funnybunny666 6
funnybunny666 Posted March 1, 2024 Author Posted March 1, 2024 Last part of the Happy Wedding them set from DOA6 to DOA5LR PHASE4 DOA6 Happy Wedding Included hairstyle as separated element Rachel DOA6 Happy Wedding The hair accessories can be selected through glasses in character selection screen. Tina DOA6 Happy Wedding The hair veil and accessories can be selected through glasses in character selection screen. as mentioned before, all my mods are to use in DOA5LR. all textures, meshes and materials were extracted by myself If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
mercury_D Posted March 2, 2024 Posted March 2, 2024 (edited) On 7/19/2018 at 12:31 AM, funnybunny666 said: some graphic cards like NVIDIA show this bug, I have AMD graphic card, so I'm not affected, and the only solution from me is install photoshop and nvidia fix plug in, or find the prper configuration in GIMP, but I don't have a way to know if it worked, since I don't have a nvidia card or a proper way to test it. I have been searching for quite a while, but I still don't know how to solve this. Do you have any solutions? I've tested many methods and here are my conclusions: 1. Extracting the UV texture of the character from DOAHDM Gravure Studio and then importing it into the desired TMC using the 'texture tool' results in normal UV display. 2. However, whenever I open the UV texture using paint.net without making any modifications, then save it again and import it into the desired TMC using the 'texture tool', the UV display becomes abnormal. Spoiler Edited March 2, 2024 by mercury_D 1
funnybunny666 Posted March 4, 2024 Author Posted March 4, 2024 More releases, this time since I'm not sure what to release, I will release costumes according the date of creation. Starting woth some for Hitomi. Hitomi DOAXVV Secret Report Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Hitomi DOAXVV Venus Wellness Included 4 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 6
funnybunny666 Posted March 5, 2024 Author Posted March 5, 2024 A couple more of costumes for Hitomi Hitomi DOAXVV Frothy Maid Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Hitomi DOAXVV Unlock Heart Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 6
funnybunny666 Posted March 6, 2024 Author Posted March 6, 2024 Some costumes for Hitomi, this time is the new character Shizuku, I'm planning on adapt more of this character. Hitomi DOAXVV Shizuku Ame Kon Kon Included hair and 2 hairstyles one with ears and one with ears, to switch between them just change the names. Heart cheek can be activated through glasses, head and hairstyles are not compatible with default costumes for Hitomi. Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Hitomi DOAXVV Shizuku Nude Included 2 nude versions with 4 nude textures, the difference between them is some differences in the nipples, vagina and pubic hair. Heart cheek can be activated through glasses, head and hairstyles are not compatible with default costumes for Hitomi. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
funnybunny666 Posted March 7, 2024 Author Posted March 7, 2024 On 3/2/2024 at 6:48 AM, mercury_D said: I have been searching for quite a while, but I still don't know how to solve this. Do you have any solutions? I've tested many methods and here are my conclusions: 1. Extracting the UV texture of the character from DOAHDM Gravure Studio and then importing it into the desired TMC using the 'texture tool' results in normal UV display. 2. However, whenever I open the UV texture using paint.net without making any modifications, then save it again and import it into the desired TMC using the 'texture tool', the UV display becomes abnormal. Holde mods and the materials in it work in their own enviroment, by making modifications that's the result, I only can assume that is a safety measure to avoid another ''dantekapoor'' situation. To fix the issue you may need to add a volumetrical texture to the normal maps(the blue one), there's a special configuration in photoshop, but you need the nvidia normal maps plugin, and also add a alpha channel to the skin texture, by doing a reverse engineering on the default textures(like taking them from some default costume exracted from the game), loading those textures and comparing them, you'll see what it's missing. 1
funnybunny666 Posted March 7, 2024 Author Posted March 7, 2024 A couple of more costumes, I adapted this almost at the same time since they shared the same models, both in game and doaxvv character model, they were adapted from Misaki. Mila DOAXVV Take Your Mark Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Pai DOAXVV Take Your Mark Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
funnybunny666 Posted March 8, 2024 Author Posted March 8, 2024 Another couple of mods for Pai and Mila. Mila DOAXVV Unlock Hear Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Pai DOAXVV Unlock Heart Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 6
funnybunny666 Posted March 11, 2024 Author Posted March 11, 2024 More costumes, this tiem the Wild Wind costume, both version have NSFW wet effect for top malfunction and underwear. Kasumi DOAXVV Yukino Wild Wind Another mod of Yukino as Kasumi, included hairtsyle and face. Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Tina DOAXVV Wild Wind Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
seaside_bass Posted March 12, 2024 Posted March 12, 2024 Thank you for your always wonderful MOD Lately, I've been mainly editing at gravure studio, but I've been thinking about using the faces of Nanami, Elise, Tsukushi, and Amy from DOAXVV, but I'd like to use the costumes and face data from DOAXVV. Is there any tool to output it?
funnybunny666 Posted March 12, 2024 Author Posted March 12, 2024 14 hours ago, seaside_bass said: Thank you for your always wonderful MOD Lately, I've been mainly editing at gravure studio, but I've been thinking about using the faces of Nanami, Elise, Tsukushi, and Amy from DOAXVV, but I'd like to use the costumes and face data from DOAXVV. Is there any tool to output it? you mean, using the actual data from DOAXVV to DOA5LR?, including physics?, you may encounter so many problems with that, the doaxvv models have extra bones for breasts and buttcheeks physics animation, and there are costumes like skirts that use the same information, as for a way to adapt to a 1:1 level of characters with animations for physics like I mentioned before I don't know a way to do it, all the work I have done so far, is using ingame(DOA5LR) information like models to adapt all those DOAXVV costumes to DOA5, it's a whole process.
funnybunny666 Posted March 12, 2024 Author Posted March 12, 2024 Nyotengu DOAXVV Reincarnation Passion First mod of the reincarnation series for Nyotengu, included the hairstyle, for the wings variation I removed the sweat and dirt effect to save space, if you want to use the hairstyle on this version, just add an @ to the hair and choose it in character selection screen. Included wings/accessories and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture. If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Marie DOAXVV Loquat Included 3 color variations, just the bikini no other feature included. ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course. Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod. If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666 also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free. You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile. 5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now