[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Lisa DOAX3S Bamboo Shoot

Included 9 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.
Lisa-DOAX3-S-Bamboo-Shoot.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Lady Phantasma

Mask can be activated through glasses in character selection screen, only in some specific slots.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.
Lisa-DOAXVV-Lady-Phantasma.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Lisa DOAXVV Fluffy Foam

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
Lisa-DOAXVV-Fluffy-Foam.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Twilight Fish

I found a costume that has the accessory to adapt the straps for the malfunction, I got a request to remake this whole set, I may give it a chance after I finish the list I have for Naotora.

Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
Lisa-DOAXVV-Twilight-Fish.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Edited by funnybunny666

Lisa DOAX3S Pistachio

Just the swimwear, no other features. Included 9 color variations
Lisa-DOAX3-S-Pistachio.jpg

Lisa DOAX3S Licorice

Just the swimwear, no other features.
Lisa-DOAX3-S-Licorice.jpg

Lisa DOAX3S Xtreme Sexy V

Lisa-DOAX3-S-Xtreme-Sexy-V.jpg

Edited by funnybunny666

Lisa DOAX3S Fortune

Lisa-DOAX3-S-Fortune.jpg

Lisa DOAX3S Venus

Lisa-DOAX3-S-Venus.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Platinum Fizz

Included 2 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
Lisa-DOAXVV-Platinum-Fizz.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Raise The Sail

Just the swimwear.
Lisa-DOAXVV-Raise-The-Sail.jpg

This monday will be the last part of releases for Lisa, I'm not sure which costumes are next.

Lisa DOAXVV Half Sail

Lisa-DOAXVV-Half-Sail.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Luminary Tube Dress

Lisa-DOAXVV-Luminary-Tube-Dress.jpg

Last part of costumes for Lisa, for now.

I'm not sure what to release next, I was thinking in the DOA6 Wedding costumes, but I'm still not sure if release the whole them set in one part or release them separated as usual.

Lisa DOAXVV Velvet Time Rose

Included 4 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
Lisa-DOAXVV-Velvet-Time-Rose.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Venus Nine

Lisa-DOAXVV-Venus-Nine.jpg

I decided to release the DOA6 Happy Wedding costumes, as usual all my mods are for DOA5LR PC.

All meshes and textures were extracted by myself, I did my best to adapt the textures to use in doa5 since they're not exactly the same as the game need them. Also, since they're different games, this costumes may not look as the ones in the DOA6 game, remember that they are built on different engines and have different light settings.

For most of this costumes I adapted the head accessories to be selected through glasses in character selection screen, at least for almost all of them. If youre getting infinite ''loading...'' screns, change hairstyles. Also, no color variation for underwear, just the default from the costume.

Ayane DOA6 Happy Wedding

Headdress can be selected through glasses, if this costume gives you an infinite loading screen, use it with hairstyle B

Ayane-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Christie DOA6 Happy Wedding

Headdress can be selected through glasses

Christie-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

More wedding costumes. As usual all my mods are for DOA5LR PC

Helena DOA6 Happy Wedding

Included hair with accessory, I noticed that this type of dress in doa6 doesn't have movement and is rigged to the legs, I modified part of if to have movements.

Helena-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Hitomi DOA6 Happy Wedding

Head accessory can be selected through glasses in character selection screen.

Hitomi-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Keeping on with some more costumes

Honoka DOA6 Happy Wedding

Hair accessories can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

Honoka-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Kasumi DOA6 Happy Wedding

Hair with veils and accessories is separated from the costume

Kasumi-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Head veil and accessories can be selected through glasses in character selection screen

Kokoro DOA6 Happy Wedding

Kokoro-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Leifang DOA6 Happy Wedding

Leifang-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Keeping up with more of the Happy Wedding costume set from DOA6, as always all my mods are to use in DOA5LR

Lisa DOA6 Happy Wedding

Hair veil can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

Lisa-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Mai DOA6 Happy Wedding

Hair vail is attached to the costume

Mai-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

as mentioned before, all textures, meshes and materials were extracted by myself

More Happy Wedding costume set from DOA6 adapted to use in DOA5LR, as always all my mods are to use in DOA5LR.

Marie DOA6 Happy Wedding

Hair accessories and veil can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

Marie-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Mila DOA6 Happy Wedding

Hair accessories and veil can be activated through glasses in character selection screen

Mila-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

as mentioned before, all textures, meshes and materials were extracted by myself

Head accessory can be selected through glasses in character selection screen

Momiji DOA6 Happy Wedding

Momiji-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Nyotengu DOA6 Happy Wedding

The flower bouquet it's not the one from DOA6 game, that bouquet has so many vertices almost twice as one of the doaxvv special birthday costumes, the ones included in this mod were found lying around as mmd props in deviantart.

This version doesn't include a wingless variation.

Nyotengu-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

as mentioned before, all my mods are to use in DOA5LR.

all textures, meshes and materials were extracted by myself

Edited by funnybunny666

Last part of the Happy Wedding them set from DOA6 to DOA5LR

PHASE4 DOA6 Happy Wedding

Included hairstyle as separated element

Phase4-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Rachel DOA6 Happy Wedding

The hair accessories can be selected through glasses in character selection screen.

Rachel-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

Tina DOA6 Happy Wedding

The hair veil and accessories can be selected through glasses in character selection screen.

Tina-DOA6-Happy-Wedding.jpg

as mentioned before, all my mods are to use in DOA5LR.

all textures, meshes and materials were extracted by myself

On 7/19/2018 at 12:31 AM, funnybunny666 said:

some graphic cards like NVIDIA show this bug, I have AMD graphic card, so I'm not affected, and the only solution from me is install photoshop and nvidia fix plug in, or find the prper configuration in GIMP, but I don't have a way to know if it worked, since I don't have a nvidia card or a proper way to test it.

I have been searching for quite a while, but I still don't know how to solve this. Do you have any solutions?

I've tested many methods and here are my conclusions:

1. Extracting the UV texture of the character from DOAHDM Gravure Studio and then importing it into the desired TMC using the 'texture tool' results in normal UV display.
2. However, whenever I open the UV texture using paint.net without making any modifications, then save it again and import it into the desired TMC using the 'texture tool', the UV display becomes abnormal.

Spoiler

image.png.43ac51a60517a3c1ae68b9f826053dec.png

Edited by mercury_D

More releases, this time since I'm not sure what to release, I will release costumes according the date of creation.

Starting woth some for Hitomi.

Hitomi DOAXVV Secret Report

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Secret-Report.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Venus Wellness

Included 4 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.
Hitomi-DOAXVV-Venus-Wellness.jpg

A couple more of costumes for Hitomi

Hitomi DOAXVV Frothy Maid

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Frothy-Maid.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Unlock Heart

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Unlock-Heart.jpg

Some costumes for Hitomi, this time is the new character Shizuku, I'm planning on adapt more of this character.

Hitomi DOAXVV Shizuku Ame Kon Kon

Included hair and 2 hairstyles one with ears and one with ears, to switch between them just change the names.

Heart cheek can be activated through glasses, head and hairstyles are not compatible with default costumes for Hitomi.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Shizuku-Ame-Kon-Kon.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Shizuku Nude

Included 2 nude versions with 4 nude textures, the difference between them is some differences in the nipples, vagina and pubic hair.

Heart cheek can be activated through glasses, head and hairstyles are not compatible with default costumes for Hitomi.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Shizuku-Nude.jpg

On 3/2/2024 at 6:48 AM, mercury_D said:

I have been searching for quite a while, but I still don't know how to solve this. Do you have any solutions?

I've tested many methods and here are my conclusions:

1. Extracting the UV texture of the character from DOAHDM Gravure Studio and then importing it into the desired TMC using the 'texture tool' results in normal UV display.
2. However, whenever I open the UV texture using paint.net without making any modifications, then save it again and import it into the desired TMC using the 'texture tool', the UV display becomes abnormal.

Holde mods and the materials in it work in their own enviroment, by making modifications that's the result, I only can assume that is a safety measure to avoid another ''dantekapoor'' situation. To fix the issue you may need to add a volumetrical texture to the normal maps(the blue one), there's a special configuration in photoshop, but you need the nvidia normal maps plugin, and also add a alpha channel to the skin texture, by doing a reverse engineering on the default textures(like taking them from some default costume exracted from the game), loading those textures and comparing them, you'll see what it's missing.

A couple of more costumes, I adapted this almost at the same time since they shared the same models, both in game and doaxvv character model, they were adapted from Misaki.

Mila DOAXVV Take Your Mark

Mila-DOAXVV-Take-Your-Mark.jpg

Pai DOAXVV Take Your Mark

Pai-DOAXVV-Take-Your-Mark.jpg

Another couple of mods for Pai and Mila.

Mila DOAXVV Unlock Hear

Mila-DOAXVV-Unlock-Heart.jpg

Pai DOAXVV Unlock Heart

Pai-DOAXVV-Unlock-Heart.jpg

More costumes, this tiem the Wild Wind costume, both version have NSFW wet effect for top malfunction and underwear.

Kasumi DOAXVV Yukino Wild Wind

Another mod of Yukino as Kasumi, included hairtsyle and face.

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Yukino-Wild-Wind.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Wild Wind

Tina-DOAXVV-Wild-Wind.jpg

Thank you for your always wonderful MOD
Lately, I've been mainly editing at gravure studio, but I've been thinking about using the faces of Nanami, Elise, Tsukushi, and Amy from DOAXVV, but I'd like to use the costumes and face data from DOAXVV. Is there any tool to output it?
14 hours ago, seaside_bass said:

Thank you for your always wonderful MOD
Lately, I've been mainly editing at gravure studio, but I've been thinking about using the faces of Nanami, Elise, Tsukushi, and Amy from DOAXVV, but I'd like to use the costumes and face data from DOAXVV. Is there any tool to output it?

you mean, using the actual data from DOAXVV to DOA5LR?, including physics?, you may encounter so many problems with that, the doaxvv models have extra bones for breasts and buttcheeks physics animation, and there are costumes like skirts that use the same information, as for a way to adapt to a 1:1 level of characters with animations for physics like I mentioned before I don't know a way to do it, all the work I have done so far, is using ingame(DOA5LR) information like models to adapt all those DOAXVV costumes to DOA5, it's a whole process.