Anyone able to extract the bunk bed mesh? I wanted to use it for an animation where the woman is sitting on the top bunk and the guy/gal gives her cunnilingus while standing. The Sims 4 Studio doesn't extract it anymore - someone said use Blender 2.65 but even that stopped working.

On 5/2/2021 at 10:13 AM, Croma76 said:

Hello simmers.

With that Live cam mod (carreer), how can i let my teen sims using that, or is it only for young/Adult?

Sim you later.

I believe it is for Young Adult/Adult, however a teen Sim can use it but risks getting "banned" from the platform (the SIM, not You personally)

For some reason, I'd love to have the grim reaper participate in the sex animations!  LOL  I like to make the grim reaper my boyfriend when I'm playing the serial killer mode.  It seems so fitting!  Someone needs to make a mod that disrobes him... 

On 5/16/2021 at 11:29 PM, NekoboyGames said:

1. I need animations where they use the phone to record or take pictures of another sim blowing them and getting face covered in cum etc. 

Noted.

Just posting this as a small list with some actual ideas that expand more on what I mean, rather than just vague suggestions. You can do whatever you want with them, these are just things I'd personally like to see in some way.

1. Breast smothering/motorboating (F/any)
  2. Romantic pegging in various positions like missionary, doggy, cowgirl etc
  3. Rough animations made specifically for M/M pairings (have used some animations tagged for both that still have one partner try to finger a vagina that isn't there and the like, which, while I appreciate the work of all the animators here who provide their work for free, is a bit jarring to see); can incorporate handjobs and forced, delayed, or ruined orgasms
  4. Face-slapping cunnilingus and fellatio
  5. Anything with prostate orgasms!
On 5/30/2021 at 8:51 AM, Praxidike said:

How about Tit Fuck Animation!

These are particularly difficult to make, as there's no anchor points for the hands at the tits. The result is clipping, both because of variable breast size, and because of the various dynamic breast movements.  Until someone figure a way around that, any tit fuck animation is only going to work for a very specific female anatomy.

2 hours ago, PetPatPut said:

These are particularly difficult to make, as there's no anchor points for the hands at the tits. The result is clipping, both because of variable breast size, and because of the various dynamic breast movements.  Until someone figure a way around that, any tit fuck animation is only going to work for a very specific female anatomy.

Funny enough, the few 'Pec Pummel' animations that exist for M/M pairings would work better in many cases that the few such animations intended for females due to that size variability as the hands tend to stay at fairly neutral positions near the top of the chest or the sides of the pectoral muscles.

• 4 weeks later...