49 minutes ago, eltommy355 said:

Hello friends I am desperate, I have been looking for this mavis mod for 2 years, but I can not find it, I tried to talk to its creator to buy it but it disappeared, please help me if someone has it, I also have some old modifications

wmplayer 2021-12-14 00-55-25-65.jpg

wmplayer 2021-12-14 00-55-39-48.jpg

Im looking for her too, until today i've had no luck a shame i really want her, but the weird thing is that even asking to simplesim7 he just doesn't reply

Does anyone know where to find this model at? Been using it since I started the game years ago and apparently it was removed from Steam workshop sometime this year around September 14th.. Seems now Steam takes it up on itself to remove your mods for you if someone takes their stuff off of workshop and they no longer tell you what you used to be subscribed to so I don't even know the name of it. Needless to say I'm pretty pissed about it right now to the point I didn't even feel like playing the game after that bit of a buzz kill. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance mates. Stay safe everyone.?

20210102105904_1.jpg.35a5d9517468c099980dcc6b06047c5b.jpg

4 hours ago, KOOLLAYDTAC said:

¿Alguien sabe dónde encontrar este modelo? Lo he estado usando desde que comencé el juego hace años y aparentemente se eliminó del taller de Steam en algún momento de este año alrededor del 14 de septiembre. Parece que ahora Steam se encarga de eliminar tus modificaciones por ti si alguien saca sus cosas del taller y Ya no te digo a qué solías estar suscrito, así que ni siquiera sé el nombre. No hace falta decir que estoy bastante enojado por eso en este momento hasta el punto de que ni siquiera me sentí con ganas de jugar después de ese poco de zumbido. Cualquier ayuda será muy apreciada. Gracias de antemano compañeros. Manténganse a salvo todos. ?

20210102105904_1.jpg.35a5d9517468c099980dcc6b06047c5b.jpg

Who is this brother, if you know something about the mod of mavis, would you help me?

ElizabethTnA.rar

On 12/15/2021 at 1:53 AM, eltommy355 said:

Who is this brother, if you know something about the mod of mavis, would you help me?

ElizabethTnA.rar 23.1 MB · 32 downloads

Thank you so very much for this. I appreciate it mate. I been trying to repay the favor and so far this is what I have found, but she isn't done as a pack file and I am not sure how to get her to work for you just yet. I'll drop what I have and maybe you will have better luck with it. I'll also include the original location of where I found her at. I'll keep looking around though. Hope this helps some and good luck mate. :)

Update: This link pulled in a Haydee search, but I think it's for a different game. My bad. I'm so sorry about that. I'm still looking though mate.?‍♂️

https://www.deviantart.com/xelandis/art/Mavis-XNALara-Download-Update-6-713062174

mavis_xnalara_download__update_6___by_xelandis_dbsjeam.rar

Edited by KOOLLAYDTAC
Corrections.
13 hours ago, KOOLLAYDTAC said:

Muchas gracias por esto. Te lo agradezco amigo. He estado tratando de devolver el favor y hasta ahora esto es lo que he encontrado, pero ella no está lista como un archivo de paquete y todavía no estoy seguro de cómo hacer que trabaje para usted. Dejaré lo que tengo y tal vez tengas mejor suerte con eso. También incluiré la ubicación original de donde la encontré. Aunque seguiré mirando a mi alrededor. Espero que esto ayude a algunos y buena suerte amigo.:)

Actualización: este enlace generó una búsqueda de Haydee, pero creo que es para un juego diferente. Mi error. Lo siento mucho por eso. Aún sigo mirando, amigo. ?‍♂️

https://www.deviantart.com/xelandis/art/Mavis-XNALara-Download-Update-6-713062174

mavis_xnalara_download__update_6 ___ by_xelandis_dbsjeam.rar 8,72 MB · 4 descargas

Thank you bro, so at least I have the model

So close and so far, anyway does anyone know why the model appears like this in game? Because in the edith appears normal but in game it seems like some horror creature

1 (4).jpg

1 (2).png

Edit: never mind just fixed it, and now i cannot export her hair dammit

Edited by CoomUser

Does anybody has the Tentacle Main Menu mod?

i know it was around at some point but dont remember if it was on steam (which is currently not) or on this site or some other site?.... ive had it installed but my drive got bad and had to replace it and loads of games and mods had to be redownloaded

On 29/12/2021 at 22:09, CoomUser said:

Tan cerca y tan lejos, de todos modos, ¿alguien sabe por qué el modelo aparece así en el juego? Porque en la edith parece normal pero en el juego parece una criatura de terror

1 (4) .jpg

1 (2) .png

Editar: no importa, simplemente lo arreglé, y ahora no puedo exportar su cabello, maldita sea

Brother you're getting too close, I wish I knew how to help you

4 hours ago, eltommy355 said:

With what program do you make those skins?

Blender, Install the Haydee Toolkit from github and export the meshes to a dmesh format, and therefore open the Edith exe inside the Haydee Game folder, select Tool->Import model->File->Import Model->xxxx.dmesh

I just hope you have more luck than i have since i cannot guess whats wrong with the hair, maybe you can import it and if you do pls let me know since until today ive had no help

Mavis.blend