1 hour ago, CoomUser said:

Blender, instale el kit de herramientas Haydee desde github y exporte las mallas a un formato dmesh y, por lo tanto, abra el exe de Edith dentro de la carpeta Haydee Game, seleccione Herramienta-> Importar modelo-> Archivo-> Importar modelo-> xxxx.dmesh

Solo espero que tengas más suerte de la que yo tengo, ya que no puedo adivinar qué está mal con el cabello, tal vez puedas importarlo y, si lo haces, avísame, ya que hasta hoy no he tenido ayuda.

Mavis.blend 53,39 MB · 0 descargas

I did not understand anything brother, but that's how I started in gta sa

2 hours ago, eltommy355 said:

I did not understand anything brother, but that's how I started in gta sa

Yeah dont worry, its not that i know a lot since this is my first time into the modding scene in general, download blender 2.9+ and open the file, its the whole mavis skin ready to export, but as i said before i cant open the hair with the edith exe, maybe you can try

17 hours ago, CoomUser said:

Sí, no se preocupe, no es que sepa mucho, ya que esta es mi primera vez en la escena de modding en general, descargue blender 2.9+ y abra el archivo, es toda la máscara de mavis lista para exportar, pero como dije antes no puedo abrir el cabello con edith exe, tal vez puedas probar

bro, where do I download Haydee's tools and how do Istalo them, excuse the questions?

9 hours ago, eltommy355 said:

bro thanks for taking the trouble to make the mod,

Its nothing man, but it seems like attaching the shirt causes more trouble with the meshes, similar thing happens with the legs that pop out of the leggins, and the last one issue i dont really know how to fix is the neck, well this is harder than i thought and only because my 3d modeling and modding experience is very low

14 hours ago, CoomUser said:

No es nada, pero parece que colocar la camisa causa más problemas con las mallas, algo similar sucede con las piernas que se salen de los leggins, y el último problema que realmente no sé cómo arreglar es el cuello, bueno, esto es más difícil de lo que pensaba y solo porque mi experiencia en modelado y modificación 3D es muy baja

You already will, look what you did without help, it will just take time.

yo does anyone know if the haydee main menu minaj is still around somewhere? i found it through a few links but its the wrong kind of file. and even after renaming the extension it doesnt work in packs or scene. or naturally as its original downloaded self. was where i found it https://mega.nz/#!bfA2xQ5T!HkvNyAprB2TYDICIhYgsZ0D6--4v7UJSrgcirGp7o7k its the same link from majin vongolas utube and a steam discussion. any help appreciated