On 8/1/2022 at 9:08 AM, CoomUser said:

I updated it, but used the mesh and textures of the nude haydee tna model from krautx66 mod

Aw man, sucks that we can't keep thighs/ass from the MegaHaydee model but it makes sense since we can't find it. Thanks so much more the effort up until this point though man! Any sort of progress on porting it to Haydee 2?

On 8/2/2022 at 7:02 PM, Xeroblaz said:

Aw man, sucks that we can't keep thighs/ass from the MegaHaydee model but it makes sense since we can't find it. Thanks so much more the effort up until this point though man! Any sort of progress on porting it to Haydee 2?

Yes, but i think its to much for me because maybe its haydee 2 engine related it could be the mesh limitations or weight painting

But yeah you can try it here

MegaHaydee2.zip

Reminder this is a Haydee 2 mod, drop it into pack folder

Body has its issues of course

Edited by CoomUser
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 11:08 PM, CoomUser said:

Yes, but i think its to much for me because maybe its haydee 2 engine related it could be the mesh limitations or weight painting

But yeah you can try it here

MegaHaydee2.zip 14.87 MB · 61 downloads

Reminder this is a Haydee 2 mod, drop it into pack folder

Body has its issues of course

Thanks bro, sorry life happened so im replying late, send me ur venmo or cashapp so i send u the payment 4 all the work

On 9/2/2022 at 6:02 PM, Xeroblaz said:

Thanks bro, sorry life happened so im replying late, send me ur venmo or cashapp so i send u the payment 4 all the work

Forgot about this lol, yeah i understand bro school started and time went trough the hole, heres the blend file Haydee2.blend if anyone wants to complete it for the meantime im busy, might as well look for it later to finish it

Edited by CoomUser

So does anyone know of any mods that is basically the base haydee model but her as a furry (To break it down more just her with her helmet shaped like a furry's head and a tail)? Yeah, yeah say what you want or how cursed that is, I'm just curious. Bonus points if it has a nude body option and a thin haydee variant too!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 9:52 AM, Wafflecopter said:

So I grabbed the jilltentacles files from page 52 and it's a zip file of the one single .pack file. 

How do I even install this? I've tried slapping them into the mods/outfits/packs folders and still nothing. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1383183655#:~:text=In the default Haydee folder,pack file into it. 

this guide should help, unless you've already figured it out

On 2/9/2019 at 2:00 AM, Mick TB said:

Sorry, I don't think you'll have much luck. With the depth-of-field focus and light effects there, it looks like someone took an out-of-engine sex animation and pasted the Haydee menu options on top (no Haydee Copyright in the bottom left hand corner).

As for something similar? I haven't seen anything with that much action. Just dance menus and the occasional threatened-by-tentacles menu, which can be found on the Steam workshop.

Although the first tentacle menu (orange tentacles, not the green) does have one particular tentacle, pointed in a particular direction, which appears to have been cut short.

Tentaclecut.jpg.68effbc41bafe4c2e916c9477c06f2af.jpg 

The author, SimpleSim7, might have originally planned that one to be longer and may have a naughtier version of the menu out there. But then again, not everyone is looking for tentacles.

Does anybody have this? Can't find this.

20 hours ago, Mick TB said:

The tentacle menu or the Liara T'Soni body?

Hentaitentacles.pack 37.41 MB · 3 downloads

tsonimashup.7z 19.38 MB · 1 download

I just tried to test the tentacle menu and it looks weird - camera is wrong, character is positioned differently. It's been a long time since I've played Haydee, maybe I've got another menu mod in place and it's conflicting.

Thanks a bunch man. I was looking for the tentacles.

Edited by deathc47

Hey there,

Pretty late to the party but I was trying to get to work Topless Emission TnA mod to work.

So I downloaded both this and the Haydee Bigger TnA v1.1 mods but I end up with a fully white body, which is not the intended.

I've wandered a bit in the .outfit files but I have 0 idea where it's going wrong.

20230228010052_1.jpg

EDIT:
I found out where the problem is, I need the Topless mod from MONO (featured in here ) but I can't download it anymore so if anyone got it I'll be more than thankful.

EDIT 2:
Alright I found a workaround using the material from the Haydee TnA Plus found on steam. It works decently.20230228020456_1.thumb.jpg.f6cdda655c542bf83ab2a1ec0d2b9d2c.jpg

I still take ways to improve this tho or, even better, a way to make TnA work with the way HongChina made the topless Haydee in this mod .

20230228020510_1.thumb.jpg.c3aa185f03bd845e7967595b758cd8c7.jpg

It's my favorite way by far but the TnA would be a great addition. I'm still looking for solution on my side but I'm a total noob with this so any help is welcomed.

kindOfWorking_ToplessEmissionBiggerTnA.zip

Edited by Polidus
Adding the files as they currently are