WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

17 hours ago, redkunaz said:

any way to remove updates from sims without breaking the game like... the november skin tone one and the current skin tone one that breaks cc? like i legit don't care about diffrent skin tones, all my chars can have the same skin for all i care.

You mean like rolling back to game version 1.67 after you've already updated to 1.69? No. A big fuck no if you've bought Snowy Escape.

Is the tongue rig all messed up again or just creating sims using the CAS genetics thing? bc my girl be missing her face again and i haven't redownloaded that "no ea eyelashes" mod since the last time it stopped working, and i redownloaded all the sacrificial mods that had no head textures for zombies or dead people, and her face is still missing and other than the tongue rig (that's now included in ww and not it's own seperate thing anymore) i can't figure it out other than possibly the CAS "play with genetics" option being broke as hell.

3 minutes ago, barboy5555 said:

Anyone know if custom skin tones are possible after the latest Sims 4 patch? I know all the WW skin tones are broken now. I just wanted to know if it's a possibility that they may one day work again after an update.

WW has been updated....skin tones are working for me....no black penis's 

On 12/9/2020 at 3:57 AM, HuskTheHelpful said:

Hey, could you link me to wherever people are discussing WickedWhims on reddit? I've always been curious if there's a place for that.

Yeah, it's gonna be rolled out in WickedWhims as well!

Heya, they weren't actually discussing WickedWhims on Reddit, they were discussing the issue of not seeing any of the new skin tones (the issue Kymberly was having). So that's why I brought up the reddit post about the CAS extra column mod that was talked about on reddit

2 hours ago, barboy5555 said:

If anyone want the extra skin tones, this is made using Turbo's July 28, 2020 extra skin tones file along with TS4 Skin Converter v2.3. It has working sliders and works on humans plus all occult types. I haven't done any testing besides making sure it shows up in CAS so it may or may not cause black penises.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones_v2.3.package.zip 2.93 MB · 6 downloads

3 hours ago, procian said:

My bad.....Ok if you already have those types of skin tones and they got broken you can try using this.....Mod The Sims - TS4 Skin Converter V2.3, enable CC skintones in CAS

So, you guys didn't check if there is update for it or not...

Check it out here, it already done it by Turbodriver: WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones Mod

Tested on the 1.69.57 (December 7th 2020) game version.

• This mod can be used without WickedWhims.
  • This mod does not override anything in the game files.
  • Updated 1 day ago
    Status Released
    Category Game mod
    Author TURBODRIVER
31 minutes ago, barboy5555 said:

So, you didn't check if the update work or not before throwing shade...

That wasn't an update. That was the July 28, 2020 file, which doesn't show up in CAS.

I downloaded and tested, and it showed up obviously...

image.png

image.png.fb024310091c383e44cf971c65e6cdde.png

image.png.d83e10ee845c481d568675c15184a8fb.png

image.thumb.png.bb2fdad767af7632ec162b81ae7f3a92.png

You didnt download and test it obviously....

12 minutes ago, wheels29 said:

So I'm not sure what's going on, but every time I try to enable the mod it gets disabled immediately upon rebooting the game. I made sure to download the new version of the mod and unpack it and everything.

Delete the game version.txt file so the game generates a new one, this is apparently usually an issue when it hasn't updated to display the current patch number but instead is using the one prior to the one you're running

27 minutes ago, wheels29 said:

So I'm not sure what's going on, but every time I try to enable the mod it gets disabled immediately upon rebooting the game. I made sure to download the new version of the mod and unpack it and everything.

You should also edit your Options.ini file with two entries...

scriptmodsenabled = 1

modsdisabled = 0

4 hours ago, Synalia said:

Heya, they weren't actually discussing WickedWhims on Reddit, they were discussing the issue of not seeing any of the new skin tones (the issue Kymberly was having). So that's why I brought up the reddit post about the CAS extra column mod that was talked about on reddit

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up!