WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

hello everyone,

i have a problem and i don't found a solution. since the new update all the sims refuse sex interactions with my sims. i cheched the setting and the case "always accept sex interactions" is activate... any solutions?

thanks in advance

sims prob.jpg

sims prob 2.jpg

4 hours ago, foggy83 said:

hello everyone,

i have a problem and i don't found a solution. since the new update all the sims refuse sex interactions with my sims. i cheched the setting and the case "always accept sex interactions" is activate... any solutions?

thanks in advance

sims prob.jpg

sims prob 2.jpg

I'm having the same issue.

2 hours ago, FrejaAlmundsdottir said:

Strangely enough, since the update I keep getting this message about "conflicting animation rigs"

This is the first time I have seen that message, does anyone know what's causing it?

It's a feature added in this update that warns you about having penis and tongue rigs installed. These are included in WW and don't have to be installed separately. 

hiya everyone and Turbo, really enjoyed the new 150 update! i was wondering if you guys can help me out. i have a household full of sims, and 6 out of the 8 SIMS can interact with objects for sex (i.e. the options appears as "settings", "sex.." and "npc sex") but when i use the remaining two sims, objects only has "settings" and "npc sex". what am i doing wrong?

I've been using Wicked Whims for about 8 months now and most of the time it works fine. i think i've encountered this issue before but im never sure how it was solved. Thanks!

18 minutes ago, imsorryeverybody said:

but the remaining two only has "settings" and "npc sex". what am i doing wrong?

Shift + Click on those 2 objects, select Wicked, and make sure they are enabled for sex first.

Usually if you don't get the Sex menu it means there aren't any viable sims available.

And/or those objects don't have any animations for it. 

3 hours ago, FrejaAlmundsdottir said:

Strangely enough, since the update I keep getting this message about "conflicting animation rigs"

This is the first time I have seen that message, does anyone know what's causing it?

Had the exact same issue, removed denton, autobanned rigs ages ago.

Finally found how to solve the issue, had to remove a dumbady rig (the one that unlocks butt physics).

25 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Shift + Click on those 2 objects, select Wicked, and make sure they are enabled for sex first.

Usually if you don't get the Sex menu it means there aren't any viable sims available.

And/or those objects don't have any animations for it. 

hm, this is my default options when i shift-click, where should i go?

image.png.6d9e7526e2774d4e97b3bb874a48a53a.png'

EDIT: Okay weird, restarting it seems to have solved the problem.

Okay, I had another question as well... For whenever I figure out what works with my current version. Is there a way to skip the sims asking for sex, and just have them both go straight to the location I choose WITHOUT the asking interaction? At the very least, on a big lot, it would save a lot of time if sims didn't first have to spend half a sim hour walking to their partner to ask before they spend another half a sim hour walking to the location.

16 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

Okay, I had another question as well... For whenever I figure out what works with my current version. Is there a way to skip the sims asking for sex, and just have them both go straight to the location I choose WITHOUT the asking interaction? At the very least, on a big lot, it would save a lot of time if sims didn't first have to spend half a sim hour walking to their partner to ask before they spend another half a sim hour walking to the location.

Just find the WW settings for sex dialogs and disable all the boxes.

This is the way I run WW anyway. 

6 minutes ago, hesparr said:

Hi everyone,

I am also having problems with accepting sex. I have a Prostitute using Nisa's Wicked Perversions. The client asks for service but then refuses. I have enabled always accept and open relationships still no luck.  

Sometimes when updating Nisa's the save data gets stuck or broken.

Just move the Nisa's save folder in your game saves to your desktop and restart game.

Delete your localthumbcache too.

You may have to redo all the WP settings again though.

Since WW is a major update it may take some time before the bugs get worked out.

That plus the new EA game patch.